Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 ok Tracy we get it 🙄 EVERYONE agrees with you, you made some groundbreaking comments

2 duck right off bleep then why do you keep reading here? With that logic you have no business following this page. Weirdo

3 um, you allow yourself to be “human” quiiiiite a bit. Like ditching your kids every free moment you get because you have major fomo
To that “teacher” who messaged her.. (pretty damn similar to what I posted, weird) stupider is not a word 😂

I don’t believe a teacher sent her that message, because a teacher would never use the word stupider as it’s not a word.
HAHAH I didn’t see this before I posted lol

Reactions: 15
Tracy will never go back to the blonde lob simply because it was her best look but with the child she detests the most. She knows it was her best look.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I bet Ashley is so happy that her daughter does not go to the same school as Tracys kids. I think Ashley would be mortified!

Just curious: I wonder if Tracys brothers ever bring their girlfriends around her? And how Tracy treats them... I can't imagine dating a guy and she is their older sister.

Reactions: 19
I bet Ashley is so happy that her daughter does not go to the same school as Tracys kids. I think Ashley would be mortified!

Just curious: I wonder if Tracys brothers ever bring their girlfriends around her? And how Tracy treats them... I can't imagine dating a guy and she is their older sister.
I’m sure she puts on an act and extracts what she can from them until she’s bored and probably tit talks them to each other and her mother.

Reactions: 13
She’s at a wedding. Y’all i am driving for next 2 hrs. Gonna need all the dirt when i get there.

Reactions: 14
Don’t you hate it when you get a boob job, and you still have to hold up your sagging titties!? Also where is the thigh gap, is it hiding under all the fat lumps?! Oh and by the way, doesn’t look like she fixed her botched boobs!
F62DDF13-CE8D-4774-852C-5C13723455D3.png
E3A275B6-AF15-41CD-83A6-B1061B25BE9D.png
B6F00715-9241-44DB-9E2E-9CDCB5C80DFE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her reflections always telling on her 🤣🤣🙂
This witch never fails to amuse me. Why isn't she wearing her faja?! I swear she never fails to duck up her own results. witch is so eager to show off her "new bod" 🙄 I had to wear my compression suit for 10 weeks. You would think she would have learned with her botched tits 🙄

Reactions: 23
Whew the photoshopping is off and running. I still say she did not have a “Tummy Tuck” she fixed the hernia and he might have tuck a little bit…give me a break she is still lopsided on the pectoral's. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.