Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfriends

Chatty Member
If you’re local, the videos last night should have been EXTRA cringy. I’m embarrassed to say I was an Abyss/Deko regular and the way Tracy referenced them over and over as she mis-lipsynced lyrics like always was especially nauseating.

You could feel how bad she secretly does want to go back to that time. When she was a MySpace queen and when staying @ Surfside motel in Seaside for MDW with the NY crew was the highlight of her very very pathetic life. I could never imagine being 35.. on 40s doorstep singing along to house vocals from 2005 acting like I was doing something special with my life. Or going clubbing in general. Maybe bc I’m a mom with the kind of husband Maloney fantasizes over but how pathetic do you feel going home to lay in your twin size bed next to your rose vibrator? God it’s palpable 🥴 if she wasn’t so narcissistic and busy portraying how desirable and *perfect* her life is now, I just might feel bad for her. But alas…….I definitely don’t.

Does she want to go back to the past or not? Because anytime someone mentions what a horrible bitch she was on JL she’s so fast to say why are you living over 10 years in the past get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I used to stay at Surfside with my friends when I was 17-19!! 🤣🤣
Omg pls reveal yourself bc so did iiiiii🫠🫠🫠

Acting like she still does hair. Sure Jan

Well that before definitely isn’t her

And here we have a repost from Olivia. No Tracy tag from the person she reposted 😂😂😂
I’ve never known someone to be so fixated on specific timelines as her. “Every 2 months”… “85% of the time”… “26/30 days of the month”. I think she’s so specific and holds on to numbers so much bc she knows it’s a lie. It’s easier to remember the number I guess. Such a weird girl 🥲

I have truly never seen a wider or flatter ass in my entire life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I feel like maybe you are Tara, since you the only person who keep bringing her up and tried to argue with about children being posted online by people who are not their parents . You either Tara or some delusional person who don’t have kids and not see how sick it is to talk about kids that didn’t ask for you to talk about them.
Isn’t this supposed to be a snark page about Tracy? Why you care what some 7 year old wears
None of you would last in Jersey with amount of pearl clutching 🤣🤣
Not Tara, but thank you…
I have kids, and sure as shit wouldn’t put them in crop tops, dresses they wore as toddlers and brag about it, swimsuits they’re growing out of and other such outfits while simultaneously running my mouth about “Save the children.” Tracy on the regular has those kids inappropriately dressed and inappropriately posing… but okay, you do you boo….
…What pearl clutching? People pointing out inappropriate behaviors that are clearly noticeable and exist around one parent but not around the other… that’s pearl clutching? Meh, Jersey ain’t that hard…

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
Thought thw girls were in outfits I'd seen on Shein but they're slightly different. View attachment 1677591
It has to be uncomfortable for small children to wear this all day. While others are running around, climbing play equipment, and sitting on the floor, these 2 will be miserable wearing Golden Girls church outfits with fake Chanel purses from wish.com. This is damn near child abuse

• Haha

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
That movie she posted my teens watched the other day. My 8 year old strolled through and was in the kitchen for a bit. Never sat down and watched but she could see from the kitchen. I didn’t realize she was watching. Maybe 5-10 minutes. I usually make the big kids pause when she’s around (my bad). She was in my bed that night. Guess she’s not a little soldier like her three.

I finally have my consult for lip injections tomorrow. Took about 6 weeks. At this point I want to cancel. Can’t be out there in the wild looking like Large Marge the Garbage Barge.

And as a nurse if she wants to dress like a skanky nurse for Halloween, she could pick up a shift 😆. She could fucking never.

• Haha
  • Heart

Theweirdone

Is it just me or does she look bigger than she’s looked in a very long time? Especially for someone who has had all of this surgery. I mean she’s still photoshopping bc you can see the black outline on her butt, hips, and legs. Ugh and why wear yoga pants with boots? Sammy looks like twig next to Trashy.
exactly i saw that and was like omg sammy is TINY next to her. Damn i want to stand next to tracy in pics!!

• Haha

Taddy411

She def looks larger but I’m wondering if she’s retaining water from her surgery. She certainly shouldn’t be drinking this soon after so I can only assume she’s been not taking care of herself since the surgery

penne4yourthoughts

This isn’t cute. This is actually tragic. The girls have lost their innocence.
All I can think about is Tracy on the podcast saying how she lost her virginity at 12.

E14A23D4-C26F-4946-92A9-4E0BB47BB0BC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

alwaysa14

I’m so confused by this “5 week post op” video, it looks like a 5th grader filmed it, like yea anyones stomach looks flat at the angles you’re showing 😂 that’s how you know her procedures are garbage. How this doctor allows her to be the face of his surgical procedures is embarrassing, we’ve seen no true “before” or “after”.

Sis, you’re a mom of 3 and also lost a significant amount of weight due to WLS, so come on, be for real, you had meat dangling down below your vag before your tummy tuck, we’ve seen the bulge shoved into your pants on many occasions. SHOW US real footage & we’ll stop bashing you 😂 the lies are insane, and you know you haven’t worked out since 2004, stop it!!

• Haha

penne4yourthoughts

it's not even his own party.. the venue is hosting a halloween party and in true tracy fashion, he just photoshopped his head onto their flyer and promoting it as his own 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Can someone DM or call the venue and ask them about Mike BMI’s exclusive birthday party that they’re hosting and see what they say?? Please lol

Sis, you’re a mom of 3 and also lost a significant amount of weight due to WLS, so come on, be for real, you had meat dangling down below your vag before your tummy tuck, we’ve seen the bulge shoved into your pants on many occasions. SHOW US real footage & we’ll stop bashing you 😂 the lies are insane, and you know you haven’t worked out since 2004, stop it!!
“meat dangling”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
A snack??? Bitch, that some ingredients into an actual meal. Snacks 🙄. F’in spare me. You know you aren’t eating that shit as a snack. You’re trying to redeem yourself for all the sugar you just threw down your kids throat.
The girls are going to have Corn in Flute Glasses and Tracy is going to eat what looks like dog shit.
Julian is probably already back with her parents, as she has fulfilled her weekly hours. She could have easily threw in some chicken and made that an actual meal… but whatever….
The kids are probably in shock Tracy even spent any time with them at all today.