Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing a bathing suit? Why is her unwashed coochie on the seats? I got questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New pic on Insta - Still with the black top, the boobs and the boots..

Pic looks funny around her middle, must be a dodgy camera :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I truly think that she thinks she’s too hot to work or be a normal civilian. Can’t wait to see her new ugly desperate but $rich$ man. Corey wasn’t enough for her and I’m pretty sure that’s what her parents planted in her head from the start. Too bad it stuck

Reactions: 9
Tara cant be ok with all the quotes and memes aimed at her brother?

I wish Corey would reply to someone :(

Reactions: 3
E7522455-CB2E-4F0C-AB43-755E1C2F8BA2.jpeg

That dress is at least two sizes too small. Why oh why won’t she dress for her size?! She’d look so much better.

Tara cant be ok with all the quotes and memes aimed at her brother?

I wish Corey would reply to someone :(
I think Tara must be biting her tongue as she wants to see the children as much as possible. We know how spiteful Tracy would be and use the children as weapons against them.
She’s loving every minute posting pics of herself with two guys on Corey's birthday.

Reactions: 5
Oh my God i just saw the first few seconds of her Live when she said about being live to 550k people @Foxy86 and looks SO FULL OF HERSELF! And she called herself an old divorced mom! I had to skip through it then at the end she had to turn it off cos it was so bright and we could all see the very unfiltered close up!!

• Haha
@MNSMOM i knowww i was trying to edit but thought na be ok then @Noseybird saw it and i thought no no Tracy cannot read that message (we know she sees us!) go through her 540k real life not bought followers and block me 😉😉

• Haha
I would lovee to comment on the photo she has no nostrils and ask her where they are but I also don’t want to be blocked 😆 I was listening to her podcast and I couldn’t believe how needy she is, she wants her hand held in the car etc🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that she keeps referring to herself as an “old divorced mom” like you aren’t even divorced yet, you just announced your separation 5 minutes ago, stop acting like you’ve been divorced for decades lol

Reactions: 6
I would lovee to comment on the photo she has no nostrils and ask her where they are but I also don’t want to be blocked 😆 I was listening to her podcast and I couldn’t believe how needy she is, she wants her hand held in the car etc🙄
Hey girl where your nostrils at?! 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 92768
That dress is at least two sizes too small. Why oh why won’t she dress for her size?! She’d look so much better.

I think Tara must be biting her tongue as she wants to see the children as much as possible. We know how spiteful Tracy would be and use the children as weapons against them.
She’s loving every minute posting pics of herself with two guys on Corey's birthday.
I think she looks good here 👌🏼

• Haha
I’m still on the fact that she’s been lying about her nationality all these years 😂 i always kinda rolled my eyes about that because it’s annoying when a persons like great great great grandparents are from somewhere and they act like they themselves are off the boat but I’m still in shock that she’s been lying about her last name. Then someone said (which was deleted of course) that she’s mostly Irish or that’s her step dad and I’m not sure what to believe now. I mean she does use tanner but she also has Sicilian skin in the summer. Maybe that really is her step dad and her real dad is DiMarco and she doesn’t want anything to do with him. That does sound like something she’d do and make her a little less of a complete loser and psycho path for lying that she’s 💯 Italian.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.