Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how her skin is brown all over except for a small part on her chest. 😂😂 I forgot that's her sciclian skin shes always that dark, right? She needs to step up her photoshop skills. She has nothing better to with her time.
she’s like 10% Sicilian and probably goes tanning every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The comments 😭

Don’t you hate when you take a pic and the side panels just be melting and tit 😂 SO weird
💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣 She's so hot🔥 she melts everything from trees, to water, deck panels, house panels and I know I'm forgetting other things she just melts away with her hotness 🤣

I just got home can't wait to check out that article above and whatever little bit of stuff is on reddit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came to say this! Not only did Brielle and Corey spend the 4th together, they were with Tara and Raven too. 👀👀👀👀👀👀
Imagine if he ever remarries? WHEW CHILEEEEEEEEEEE
Raven had a party but Tara was somewhere else. She was at a house that had koi fish and I don’t think raven has those

Reactions: 3
Someone told me a while ago that they were both on dating websites years ago when they were happy . That’s how they looked for their 3some dates

He doesn't give her anything!??!
Isn’t he not working? Is he still in the union? If he’s not working how can she collect? And if courts are not open how is there a exact amount? I’m nosiy lmao

Reactions: 4
Someone told me a while ago that they were both on dating websites years ago when they were happy . That’s how they looked for their 3some dates

Isn’t he not working? Is he still in the union? If he’s not working how can she collect? And if courts are not open how is there a exact amount? I’m nosiy lmao
Yes 99.9% sure he's not working. I imagine he's laid off. I would think he has been getting unemployment plus the extra 600$ pandemic unemployment. That's all assumptions. If he is I would like to think he's giving her something even if it's just buying groceries and giving them to her for the kids.

I found this on Reddit from 7 years ago. She must just be nasty and not sex nasty, just straight dirty.
Not surprise she turned odious in beauty school, i made 3 differents and many girls in are idiots!

Reactions: 2
Yes 99.9% sure he's not working. I imagine he's laid off. I would think he has been getting unemployment plus the extra 600$ pandemic unemployment. That's all assumptions. If he is I would like to think he's giving her something even if it's just buying groceries and giving them to her for the kids.
He may not want the money to go directly to her use... and maybe before she threw her tantrum and blocked Tara. He could had given the money to Tara so she could buy food for kids and so on..but not for Maloney to spend on her spider lashes, botox..🤷🏼‍♀️..and now that she has blocked his sister's and is not talking to him, maybe that's why shes playing the victim as a struggling single mother of 3 under 3.😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her kids IG accounts still follow Cory so I bet that’s how she snoops on him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will say this, if she just owned up to her fupa and extra weight people wouldn't rag on her. If she stopped throwing Corey under the bus every single chance she got, people wouldn't say tit to him. If she was a nice person she'd have a better following. But nope. Shes a horrible human. It just makes me curious if shes that horrible and nasty to strangers she is most likely just as horrible and nasty to those innocent kids. Proven when she yells at Jade. Poor girl does nothing wrong and here is her mother practically putting her down bc she's a toddler with energy.

You also never see any pictures of her playing with her kids. Not in the pool, not at the beach, nothing. Like all her photos have to be posed and edited first. God for bid someone gets a genuine smile or photos of her being a "mom"

Friend? Or ...
Oh and whats with that photo where there's that one sliver of her natural skin tone peeping through that disgusting colored dress? Guess she forgot to edit it or was she trying to prove how dark she gets? Like to her skin cancer doesn't exist.
She needs to get her skin checked cause those "sun spots" are not normal. And sunscreen will protect her skin while still helping her get tan.
Sometimes i wonder if she's just as dumb as corey is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I will say this, if she just owned up to her fupa and extra weight people wouldn't rag on her. If she stopped throwing Corey under the bus every single chance she got, people wouldn't say tit to him. If she was a nice person she'd have a better following. But nope. Shes a horrible human. It just makes me curious if shes that horrible and nasty to strangers she is most likely just as horrible and nasty to those innocent kids. Proven when she yells at Jade. Poor girl does nothing wrong and here is her mother practically putting her down bc she's a toddler with energy.

You also never see any pictures of her playing with her kids. Not in the pool, not at the beach, nothing. Like all her photos have to be posed and edited first. God for bid someone gets a genuine smile or photos of her being a "mom"

Friend? Or ...
Oh and whats with that photo where there's that one sliver of her natural skin tone peeping through that disgusting colored dress? Guess she forgot to edit it or was she trying to prove how dark she gets? Like to her skin cancer doesn't exist.
She needs to get her skin checked cause those "sun spots" are not normal. And sunscreen will protect her skin while still helping her get tan.
I think this is like a young kid/gay friend type of deal. Not a hookup. He’s like a family friend or something.

Friend? Or ...
Especially to burn a bridge with Tara. I mean all we see is what gets posted, but she seems to do it for Tracy and those kids. To block someone on social media is the epitome of immaturity and disrespect.

Reactions: 9
Everyone keeps commenting asking why she’s so mad if they’ve been separated over a year... I think the answer is obvious, she for sure thought that once she left, he would be distraught and chase after her and do whatever he could to get her back and save his family, she prob thought she has the upper hand (hence all of her “if you ever need a friend, I’m here”, posts she left for Corey right after they announced). That’s only tit people that think they have the upper hand say, you could tell she was thriving off his misery and trying to seem like “this will be better if we’re friends”. I bet he did all of that for a while and now finally moved on and it backfired on her and she can’t handle that. You can tell she thought they would end up back together the way she posts that “now”
She will get her marriage date removed, it’s like she didn’t expect him to actually move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everyone keeps commenting asking why she’s so mad if they’ve been separated over a year... I think the answer is obvious, she for sure thought that once she left, he would be distraught and chase after her and do whatever he could to get her back and save his family, she prob thought she has the upper hand (hence all of her “if you ever need a friend, I’m here”, posts she left for Corey right after they announced). That’s only tit people that think they have the upper hand say, you could tell she was thriving off his misery and trying to seem like “this will be better if we’re friends”. I bet he did all of that for a while and now finally moved on and it backfired on her and she can’t handle that. You can tell she thought they would end up back together the way she posts that “now”
She will get her marriage date removed, it’s like she didn’t expect him to actually move on.
Totally agree. She also thinks she's irreplaceable. That he'll never find someone like her. She's posted stuff like that before. Does she realize that's a good thing. I know us females can be a pain sometimes but she seems like a royal pain. Like royal royal pain in the ass.
Someone has said it before and I totally believe it to be true. That Corey wasn't allowed to post just any picture of the kids because they had to be edited by her. That alone is insanity.
I wonder if he even ever saw his paycheck. She strikes me as the type to totally have controlled all their money. I could just picture him needing permission to buy a new pair of sneakers but meanwhile she's out getting expensive unnecessary hair extensions.

Reactions: 14
She’s so pressed bc she wanted to be the one to move on first and stick it to Corey.

Well, now Corey is sticking it to Brielle 🤪

I hope they had hot nasty sex on the 4th. ❤🔥😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One of my good friends is friends with the guy who makes all those big signs she uses and she told me that Tracy is not nice and a real witch and how she wont promote anything unless it's for free 🤣 always looking for a bleeping hand out

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.