Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or she looks so weird here. Maybe because her eyes aren’t photoshopped 3x their size lol. Her Mom also looks terrible. I always thought she had nice skin. Guess she’s always been photoshopped as well.
I can tell Tracy is trying to be “cool” with her teenage cousins 🙄. And someone seriously needs to hold her hand down and pop off the rest of those god awful nails!View attachment 172512

The lipstick on her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a normal convo and he turned it, I didnt tell anyone this for people to throw it back in my face acting like I was the one who initiated it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Theory?
What if Brielle is who they had a threesome with? Before her page was “private” she posted a photo at a resort and I didn’t think about it till later on. But on the podcast they talked about Tracy going to a resort with Cory and saying she didn’t know it was a swingers resort. 🙄 yeah okay, just own it if that’s what you’re into, don’t blame your travel agent.

What if that’s where they had the threesome and since she is friends with Raven it wouldn’t have been random but it also wouldn’t have been someone they see constantly.

Just a theory. Someone try to compare the names of the two resorts I’m sure she still has photos up with it tagged.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No he said that in reply to her saying she didnt get it. He also said she had removed the comment so he (or Tara) must have told her to

Reactions: 5
Theory?
What if Brielle is who they had a threesome with? Before her page was “private” she posted a photo at a resort and I didn’t think about it till later on. But on the podcast they talked about Tracy going to a resort with Cory and saying she didn’t know it was a swingers resort. 🙄 yeah okay, just own it if that’s what you’re into, don’t blame your travel agent.

What if that’s where they had the threesome and since she is friends with Raven it wouldn’t have been random but it also wouldn’t have been someone they see constantly.

Just a theory. Someone try to compare the names of the two resorts I’m sure she still has photos up with it tagged.
I went to Breathless in DR and Mexico and it is NOT a swingers resort lmao. Maybe she turned it into one??? It was topless but I saw maybe three girls who actually did that... it’s not a sex for all resort and it’s definitely not advertised as that. If anyone has heard of Hedonism let Tracy know THAT’S what a sex resort is.

I went with a group of friends because it’s like the “party” resort versus the older quiet crowd at most adults only. The only other place that’s as fun is Hard Rock in DR but we just didn’t want to see any kids. Breathless is amazing, and I would for sure go back! They had activities on the beach and in the pool, shows every night, then club nights and great food and service. They had quiet spots for when you needed to just chill too. Literally one of the best resorts I’ve ever been to.

Side note though, she said what about this resort on her podcast?? Bc I def remember her complaining about the resort for Julie’s wedding saying it was terrible. Which btw, rude since it’s your best friend’s wedding. Second, who said that Sam paid for her? Third, that means she prefers Breathless but I thought she tit talked it? Such a ridiculous bratty hypocritical water buffalo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She said her travel agent sent her to a swingers resort and she had no idea. Not for her friends wedding.

She said her travel agent sent her to a swingers resort and she had no idea. Not for her friends wedding.
I don't listen to her podcasts. Maybe I should start! Lol. I read her comments on her tiktok about jumping to the other team. She made mention a few times how it wouldn't be her first rodeo. Was she doing this with Corey? My assumption would be yes but I didn't listen. I don't think I could ever do that with my husband or long term boyfriend. I could do it with a relatively new guy. I feel like giving your spouse a taste of other women after being monogamous for a long time would definitely open the door for them to start wanting to be with other women more often which would lead to cheating. My thought process could be totally wrong. I don't know.🤷‍♀️ if it was with Corey how often were they doing this?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s what I mean. Breathless isn’t a swinger’s resort, it’s just her trying to get attention as always. I’m pretty sure Julie’s wedding was Paradisus? I know it couldn’t be adults only because of the kids.

Reactions: 4
I loveeee that he was sending multiple girls these dick pics 😂😂 when I posted the screen shot I was like this is totally getting back to him so I deleted it lol I feel like I can openly share them now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to Breathless in DR and Mexico and it is NOT a swingers resort lmao. Maybe she turned it into one??? It was topless but I saw maybe three girls who actually did that... it’s not a sex for all resort and it’s definitely not advertised as that. If anyone has heard of Hedonism let Tracy know THAT’S what a sex resort is.

I went with a group of friends because it’s like the “party” resort versus the older quiet crowd at most adults only. The only other place that’s as fun is Hard Rock in DR but we just didn’t want to see any kids. Breathless is amazing, and I would for sure go back! They had activities on the beach and in the pool, shows every night, then club nights and great food and service. They had quiet spots for when you needed to just chill too. Literally one of the best resorts I’ve ever been to.

Side note though, she said what about this resort on her podcast?? Bc I def remember her complaining about the resort for Julie’s wedding saying it was terrible. Which btw, rude since it’s your best friend’s wedding. Second, who said that Sam paid for her? Third, that means she prefers Breathless but I thought she tit talked it? Such a ridiculous bratty hypocritical water buffalo.
I heard her say it either on her podcast or a live with sammy where she mentioned Julie's wedding and was like I still owe sammy money for that.

Someones been really quiet today. I cant believe I'm about to say this...Guess shes actually being a mom 😲. Hopefully she read something here and finally took our advice. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
Someones been really quiet today. I cant believe I'm about to say this...Guess shes actually being a mom 😲. Hopefully she read something here and finally took our advice. 👏👏👏
I noticed that too.. Lmao maybe she had a 🍆 date and she for once decided not to advertise it.😅😅😅 I don't have faith in her.🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, she’s not posting because she wants to make it seem like she’s busy today. But she’s just creeping on here and fixing up her finstas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Brielle & Corey we’re together on the 4th. Both posted similar videos...same cars and houses in the background. Tracy is probably so mad. I don’t know why she would be mad, she legit has said that she left Corey, she posts thirst traps and even Stories of her making out with guys and on a “date” (classy in the back of a pickup truck). She can dish it out but she can’t take it. Love to see it. I expect there with be thirst traps and passive aggressive posts this week.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.