Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Corey and Brielle definitely spent the 4th of July together. They both posted fireworks on their stories in front of the same house

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Came to say this! Not only did Brielle and Corey spend the 4th together, they were with Tara and Raven too. 👀👀👀👀👀👀
Imagine if he ever remarries? WHEW CHILEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we sure that she was definitely making out with a guy in that pickup truck? I vaguely remember that live and from what I remember, she made it look like she could be, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was faking it in hopes it would get back to Corey, y’know?

Reactions: 3
Came to say this! Not only did Brielle and Corey spend the 4th together, they were with Tara and Raven too. 👀👀👀👀👀👀
Imagine if he ever remarries? WHEW CHILEEEEEEEEEEE
Awww trays gonna be MAD MADDDDDDDDDDD! 🤣🤣 womp womp. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good I’m glad he found someone- he’s still trash in my opinion but the fact that she’s always throwing subtle shade at him & trashing the fact that she “receives little to no child support” is fucked up. I believe she only said that to receive financial gain for HERSELF which in my opinion is one of the lowest things you can do!!! karma is one witch I don’t want to duck with!

Reactions: 14
Ohhhh tit, trashyyy is going to lose jt . I follow Brielle and she just posted to her stories the fireworks from last night which are the same ones Corey shared last night at his house and you can see him in her video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So says she be keepin the last name for the kids yet she’s not allowing them to see there father or aunts ESP Tara wheres the logic?She speaks about betrayl but I see know post abt a gf so there be nothing to tell. Talkin or seein someone aint no gf. So Brielle was with him yesterday so that means what? his kids weren’t (again). If Tracey can go on dates and be kissin guys in cars why cant Cory see someone. I do not see him lettin his kids meet her or any one til the whole divorce is done. I was lookin for tara she was not there, I saw she were at her friends.

Reactions: 6
Somewhat of a recent article I found while googling “Tracy DiMarco reddit”. The comment section on this was interesting!

Reactions: 2
Omg love that new post (sike) with her tan on point from staying in the sun and yes she's forgot to put on a bra. #ShesBeggingForCancer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks she looks good. She’s a mess and that purse is ugly and tacky🤮
I like how her skin is brown all over except for a small part on her chest. 😂😂 I forgot that's her sciclian skin shes always that dark, right? She needs to step up her photoshop skills. She has nothing better to with her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somewhat of a recent article I found while googling “Tracy DiMarco reddit”. The comment section on this was interesting!
The comments 😭

the photoshop is in the panels ladies 😂 look how they are not straight where she is , just stop already
Don’t you hate when you take a pic and the side panels just be melting and tit 😂 SO weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She thinks she looks good. She’s a mess and that purse is ugly and tacky🤮
That purse place she always rags charges $225 for this hideous bag. I can’t imagine they’re giving that away for free for advertising. But maybe? Or is she just getting a discount. I really hope she isn’t dropping money on bags while claiming to be so broke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.