Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man.... duck that multiple personality grazing water buffalo..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Corey is like Oprah. You get a dick pic, you get a dick pic, you get a sick pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
picturebookedits was also commenting on traywayfanclub & swore it wasn’t her (tracy). Something went down where she sent trayway a DM and pics (screenshots) to prove she’s not tracy. Idk🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently picturebookedits claims that the acct a dummy account for whoever it is. Idk though. It’s suspicious if you ask me & I don’t buy it.View attachment 172389
Sounds aggressive enough to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is it just me or she looks so weird here. Maybe because her eyes aren’t photoshopped 3x their size lol. Her Mom also looks terrible. I always thought she had nice skin. Guess she’s always been photoshopped as well.
I can tell Tracy is trying to be “cool” with her teenage cousins 🙄. And someone seriously needs to hold her hand down and pop off the rest of those god awful nails!View attachment 172512
Some of these teen girls may be like ‘Oh, Aunt Tracy is so cool, she’s famous and she has beautiful kids and lives in a nice house. I wanna be like her when I grow up.’ But they don’t know the half of it 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't get a dick pic! Rude! I am married with 2 kids though ha!
He just told me she was a filthy c**t and vindictive and spiteful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She never did.

Eh, idc tbh 🤷‍♀️

I guess Tracy wants no part on anything corey gave her. Remember he proposed with Mia

Woe is me Tracy coming out to play 🥱 once again trying to bash Corey and act like shes the better parent. Okay trash bag, sit down.

She has zero clue what its like to be a FULL TIME MOM and work full time.

The more she post the more i just want to comment how much she's a vindictive trifling hoe bag

Hoe bag 😂 legit my favourite two words together 👌

I didn't get a dick pic! Rude! I am married with 2 kids though ha!
He just told me she was a filthy c**t and vindictive and spiteful

Wow Corey has been busy chatting to people in his Dms.

He is lucky he gets to have a second chance at happiness regardless of what he did or didnt do. I hope he keeps loving those kids as he does and that his family are allowed to be present in their lives. The kids should be put first regardless of their issues with each other.

I'm sorry but Corey sent me stuff as well

Are you guys all curvy attractive brunettes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey how are you all getting info n dick pics of corey is he replaying to your dms? I'm interested in seeing what hes packing down there. It is worth all this drama or is it just anor limp biscuit 😆 I'm so nosey loll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cry baby is throwing shots again at Corey about coparenting. But yet she hasn't let him see his kids in 3 weeks. She does such spiteful things just to play victim. I thought she was cool and never jealous. What happened to all that talk on her podcast.

Petty betty is just playing the victim role for her little baddie cheerleading group so she can feel like what she's doing is right.

Reactions: 9
Not that anyone needs anymore proof but someone brought up her original Facebook page (Tracy Catherine) and in some of her old videos, one was her friends comes up behind her and says “did you hear that, Tracy MALONEY said that” so it’s def her last name
I was also snooping thru those videos earlier and saw that exact video that you’re referring to!

I also saw the video where tracy, Sammy & Julie were celebrating julies birthday in the city and i guess this video was after being in the club & drinking all night. Obviously drunk, walking around & screaming at everyone that they passed to say happy birthday to her. Walked in front of a taxi, screamed at the driver to say happy birthday & when the driver didn’t respond, tracy yells “ya don’t speak English?!”🤦🏼‍♀️ Not surprised by her behavior but found it sad & extremely ignorant & immature.

I also really liked the one video on the same page where they were all dressed in football jerseys & were outside of someone’s house & the person taking the video went to go video inside of Tracy’s car saying it was a mess 😂😂 and it sure was!! I guess not much has changed since the messiness has now spread into ALL areas of her life🤷🏼‍♀️

LMAO WAIT. picturebookedits and cutest babies aren’t even on her followers list. So how do they just randomly come across her stuff to comment? She’s slippin man 😂
😂😂 I thought the same thing! On my finsta/burner page, I’m not following tracy and I couldn’t leave a comment unless I was following her!! Like I said before, she must REALLLYYYYYY think that the people who follow her are truly dumb and dense and won’t catch on to tit!🤦🏼‍♀️ can’t slip past me girl!🤓🤓

The cry baby is throwing shots again at Corey about coparenting. But yet she hasn't let him see his kids in 3 weeks. She does such spiteful things just to play victim. I thought she was cool and never jealous. What happened to all that talk on her podcast.

Petty betty is just playing the victim role for her little baddie cheerleading group so she can feel like what she's doing is right.
⬆THISSSS⬆ bothers me sooo much!!! i feel bad for the kids bc lord only knows what lies she is feeding to them about Corey & why they haven’t seen him & his family! And the fucked up thing is that I can see her trying to turn those babies against him & against his family just to be spiteful and to remain in control of her circus. I feel like since the kids are with her & live with her, she thinks that she runs the show! I can also 100% picture her saying something like “daddy is busy with his new gf” Or include Aunt Tata in that statement if the kids ask why they haven’t seen their dad or why Tara hasn’t been around.

Does she also forget that she HAD the free time & mental health breaks before she cut off Tara & their family?? now all of the sudden she’s a “super single mom with zero free time For herself”🤦🏼‍♀️ I didn’t see the kids while she was at Sammys floating on an eggplant dick float. I didn’t see the kids at the hotel they were drinking at & when she made out with that random. I didn’t see the kids when she was sitting in a truck bed on a date. I didn’t see the kids when she was “working” at that hotel. I didn’t see the kids when she was taking maternity pics of Jess. I can keep going but the ONLY person she is lying to and trying to convince otherwise is HERSELF & her minions. Narcissism at its finest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Pinkiepie2011 OMG I agree with you 100%!!!!! I'm sick and tired of seeing her post tit playing victim and acting like mom of the year when we all know Tara did more tit for those kids then Tracy has.

She just wants to act like shes the best single mom ever but cant ever watch her kids alone. Shes nothing but a broke ass witch that cant afford a car, a home and food for her kids. That's why she been at her moms for the past 3 weeks. She shouldnt talk tit about Corey being a deadbeat dad when shes the same.

I hate that she acts like she perfect and nothing is wrong with her. Shes a fucked up soul and it's starting to show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was also snooping thru those videos earlier and saw that exact video that you’re referring to!

I also saw the video where tracy, Sammy & Julie were celebrating julies birthday in the city and i guess this video was after being in the club & drinking all night. Obviously drunk, walking around & screaming at everyone that they passed to say happy birthday to her. Walked in front of a taxi, screamed at the driver to say happy birthday & when the driver didn’t respond, tracy yells “ya don’t speak English?!”🤦🏼‍♀️ Not surprised by her behavior but found it sad & extremely ignorant & immature.

I also really liked the one video on the same page where they were all dressed in football jerseys & were outside of someone’s house & the person taking the video went to go video inside of Tracy’s car saying it was a mess 😂😂 and it sure was!! I guess not much has changed since the messiness has now spread into ALL areas of her life🤷🏼‍♀️

😂😂 I thought the same thing! On my finsta/burner page, I’m not following tracy and I couldn’t leave a comment unless I was following her!! Like I said before, she must REALLLYYYYYY think that the people who follow her are truly dumb and dense and won’t catch on to tit!🤦🏼‍♀️ can’t slip past me girl!🤓🤓

⬆THISSSS⬆ bothers me sooo much!!! i feel bad for the kids bc lord only knows what lies she is feeding to them about Corey & why they haven’t seen him & his family! And the fucked up thing is that I can see her trying to turn those babies against him & against his family just to be spiteful and to remain in control of her circus. I feel like since the kids are with her & live with her, she thinks that she runs the show! I can also 100% picture her saying something like “daddy is busy with his new gf” Or include Aunt Tata in that statement if the kids ask why they haven’t seen their dad or why Tara hasn’t been around.

Does she also forget that she HAD the free time & mental health breaks before she cut off Tara & their family?? now all of the sudden she’s a “super single mom with zero free time For herself”🤦🏼‍♀️ I didn’t see the kids while she was at Sammys floating on an eggplant dick float. I didn’t see the kids at the hotel they were drinking at & when she made out with that random. I didn’t see the kids when she was sitting in a truck bed on a date. I didn’t see the kids when she was “working” at that hotel. I didn’t see the kids when she was taking maternity pics of Jess. I can keep going but the ONLY person she is lying to and trying to convince otherwise is HERSELF & her minions. Narcissism at its finest
This! She has tons of bleeping me time! Dick, hair, nails, Botox, Sammy, etc etc.

• Haha
Corey is like Oprah. You get a dick pic, you get a dick pic, you get a sick pic!
One of the most epic things ever said on this thing! Thanks for the laugh!

Hey how are you all getting info n dick pics of corey is he replaying to your dms? I'm interested in seeing what hes packing down there. It is worth all this drama or is it just anor limp biscuit 😆 I'm so nosey loll
I’m interested in knowing how you all are getting them too! Are you all just having normal convos and he sends them or are you pretending you’re interested and then it just spirals into getting pics? If it’s that easy to get them then think how many he sent while married. Please give us details in how you’re getting them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.