Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏

picturebookedits trying to convince us all she’s not Trashy Tray
picturebookedits was also commenting on traywayfanclub & swore it wasn’t her (tracy). Something went down where she sent trayway a DM and pics (screenshots) to prove she’s not tracy. Idk🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently picturebookedits claims that the acct a dummy account for whoever it is. Idk though. It’s suspicious if you ask me & I don’t buy it.
92C9D8DF-33E0-460E-ACB4-7426283A4340.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Ok which tattler is this in the comments ? 😂😂
This is apparently one of Tracy's fake accounts

I wouldnt put it past her to have pictures of somone else saved just so she can try to convince otjers its not her behind those accounts. She is a master manipulator. Imagine writing that under a picture of your own kids 😒
I rewatched the spitting fight she had with Olivia last night and its disgusting she is so aggressive and horrible. The fake crying afterwards. Oliva called it she did say that Tracy has mental issues and one day she hopes people could she what she sees.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
F3548AC7-915D-4122-B88A-30796CF54938.jpeg

tracy sounds like she realllly wants to kno where trayway gets her pix so she cant shut it down 😜 honestly at this point tracy should just write one of those messages like she did for the divorce and say look for years ive photoshopped and i want to come clean i have body image issues etc i think people would really respond well to that and then she could go back to living a normal life and not hiding or worrying about people exposing her and hiding all the time. And she could probably get deals with plus size brands and make real cash for herself and her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Coreys possible gf Brielle just made her insta private😫hahaha does anyone thats already blocked by traci wanna follow her and keep us posted lol cos you know traci will prob block us if she sees us following the new possible gf 😂🤣
Also so sad i bet tracys minions were attacking poor brielle pfft i bet u thats tracys plan to keep corey single cus most women would run for the hills if they met a guy and his ex wife had trolls attacking you on social media 😖
I follow her. She hasn’t posted anything in a few days.

Why does she dress her little girls like they're 16?! Am I weird for thinking halter tops on little girls is too much?

Reactions: 17
is it just me or she looks so weird here. Maybe because her eyes aren’t photoshopped 3x their size lol. Her Mom also looks terrible. I always thought she had nice skin. Guess she’s always been photoshopped as well.
I can tell Tracy is trying to be “cool” with her teenage cousins 🙄. And someone seriously needs to hold her hand down and pop off the rest of those god awful nails!
C278CDF4-58B0-42C2-9CDC-BB144245B419.png

• Sick
is it just me or she looks so weird here. Maybe because her eyes aren’t photoshopped 3x their size lol. Her Mom also looks terrible. I always thought she had nice skin. Guess she’s always been photoshopped as well.
I can tell Tracy is trying to be “cool” with her teenage cousins 🙄. And someone seriously needs to hold her hand down and pop off the rest of those god awful nails!View attachment 172512
All the botox she gets and the amount of slap she puts on her face she still looks really aged! All that tanning has aged her and given her sun spots as much as she photoshopped and blurred her chest u can still see it guess her sicilian skin ain't saving her there! Also i can see where she gets her eyebrows from 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
picturebookedits was also commenting on traywayfanclub & swore it wasn’t her (tracy). Something went down where she sent trayway a DM and pics (screenshots) to prove she’s not tracy. Idk🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently picturebookedits claims that the acct a dummy account for whoever it is. Idk though. It’s suspicious if you ask me & I don’t buy it.View attachment 172389
LMAO WAIT. picturebookedits and cutest babies aren’t even on her followers list. So how do they just randomly come across her stuff to comment? She’s slippin man 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can tell Tracy is trying to be “cool” with her teenage cousins 🙄. And someone seriously needs to hold her hand down and pop off the rest of those god awful nails!View attachment 172512

I see it too. Theres something up with her teeth. I feel like they are starting to look like teeth that smokers have. They've been looking weird lately. Also, she did botox but has lines by her eyes. I thought botox takes care of that stuff? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this like the third weekend since Corey hasn't had the kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not that anyone needs anymore proof but someone brought up her original Facebook page (Tracy Catherine) and in some of her old videos, one was her friends comes up behind her and says “did you hear that, Tracy MALONEY said that” so it’s def her last name

Reactions: 7
Lmao!!! Pop off those acrylics

All the botox she gets and the amount of slap she puts on her face she still looks really aged! All that tanning has aged her and given her sun spots as much as she photoshopped and blurred her chest u can still see it guess her sicilian skin ain't saving her there! Also i can see where she gets her eyebrows from 👀
The amount of slap she puts on her face y’all I’m dead ⚰

So is Corey using a flip phone from 1998 — why are the videos horrendous?
I was going to say this! His videos look like my mom took them on her metro pcs burner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anybody ever found out why she changed her last name?
She never did.

Just FYI i can see your profile pic bottom left right corner x
Eh, idc tbh 🤷‍♀️

Corey kept her- we had chatted a bit and he said she was with him to stay
I guess Tracy wants no part on anything corey gave her. Remember he proposed with Mia

Woe is me Tracy coming out to play 🥱 once again trying to bash Corey and act like shes the better parent. Okay trash bag, sit down.

She has zero clue what its like to be a FULL TIME MOM and work full time.

The more she post the more i just want to comment how much she's a vindictive trifling hoe bag

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.