Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I find that so fkin weird. I'm not even sure if I believe it. If it is true it's just because they're trying to get a shout out. So weird. I wouldn't put anyone's picture as my screen saver unless I was dating them or unless I was 12.🙄
But whyyyyyy??? Tracy’s a celebrity!!!!! 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
Imagine she gets work for free done and ends up on botched lol 😂
Then we’ll hear for the next ten years how she was a reality tv star on the show ‘Botched’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have literally thought this myself....her brothers seem so well adjusted and normal but then there’s her😂😂
What do you expect? She was drinking at a young age, sneaking into clubs. Dating older men. Her parents let her do whatever she wanted and in turn it made her a crappy ass adult. She never matured.

But she feels she has the right to bash women who don't go out and do the tit she does. Its comical

Reactions: 12
Omg that’s actually horrendous she’s usi her kids to throw shade at Cory like that. It’s not even funny how can people even be in with that? I hope Cory sees this it’s absolutely awful them poor kids
I messaged Corey and told him to check it out. Oops 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guys... on club baddie Facebook someone mentioned trayway’s Instagram account. The girl said that every club baddie member should report the page to get Instagram to shut it down. The girl also said not to read all the comments under the pictures, just report the page 😭
From what those morons post and talk about in that group, Facebook should shut that page down

Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.
Oh but they have been split up for a year and a half. Co-parenting my ass. How can she claimed they co-parented well when she can’t even parent well?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I messaged Corey and told him to check it out. Oops 🤷🏻‍♀️

From what those morons post and talk about in that group, Facebook should shut that page down

Oh but they have been split up for a year and a half. Co-parenting my ass. How can she claimed they co-parented well when she can’t even parent well?
According to Corey (months ago) when they announced the split he said he still wanted to try. Then she posted some really fucked up tit and he was hurt but immediately said he doesnt care what she does anymore, his kids are rhe only thing that matters.
I also dont see him cheating since I reached out to chat qnd see how he was doing and he's been radio silent. So she most likely is painting him as a cheater when in fact she cheated.
Hes with someone, so why would he cheat?

Reactions: 8
Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.
I remember seeing this and I'm 99% sure I screen shot too. I wanted to get a better look. I'm a screen shooting hoe though. From funny memes to quotes I like and everything in between. Oh and of course sasquatch sightings like this so I'll have to dig. I must still have it because I'm horrible at cleaning up any pics I really don't need. If I find it I'll post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Corey (months ago) when they announced the split he said he still wanted to try. Then she posted some really fucked up tit and he was hurt but immediately said he doesnt care what she does anymore, his kids are rhe only thing that matters.
I also dont see him cheating since I reached out to chat qnd see how he was doing and he's been radio silent. So she most likely is painting him as a cheater when in fact she cheated.
Bc he is a natural born cheater. He cheated on every girl he’s been with. He was on tinder and bumble and all those duck buddy apps. What makes you think he’s sooo great. He’s tit too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bc he is a natural born cheater. He cheated on every girl he’s been with. He was on tinder and bumble and all those duck buddy apps. What makes you think he’s sooo great. He’s tit too.
I never said he was great. I also dont judge people on their past. He seems to have matured and wants to do right for his kids.
Tracy on the other hand is an entirely different story.
It seems like you know both of them personally, is that the case?
Just asking questions, not being rude

Reactions: 9
At the end of the day who cares who cheated. Do you see him bashing her directly or indirectly on instagram like she does? He deserves time with his children just as she does

Reactions: 20
At the end of the day who cares who cheated. Do you see him bashing her directly or indirectly on instagram like she does? He deserves time with his children just as she does
Exactly.! Being petty and taking one parent away from having time with their kids is wrong, regardless of who’s fault it is that the relationship failed. Especially when she’s not spending substantial time doing or teaching her kids anything essential. She’s a horrible mom...and I try not to judge ppl’s parenting bc I have no kids of my own yet but even I know what we are shown on SM by Trashy is just pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Guys... on club baddie Facebook someone mentioned trayway’s Instagram account. The girl said that every club baddie member should report the page to get Instagram to shut it down. The girl also said not to read all the comments under the pictures, just report the page 😭
Actually i think they are fewer and fewer 😊

I have literally thought this myself....her brothers seem so well adjusted and normal but then there’s her😂😂
The whole family is rough but her brothers are more normal considering. Her brother Timmy was class president in high school and both of them went from high school to college to good jobs. She went from high school to downhill. Just look at her first facebook account.

I am just so confused. I feel like she has some mental health issues and she's like a child so immature. What the hell is the big deal if someone comments your dress or swimsuit. Just say like "oh i got it from amazon" or "i got it from xyz". We all buy tit from Amazon i mean what is the big deal. 4 years old dress my ass. 4 years ago, she was half that size
She is a permanent liar. She thinks that she has more value and more importance if she has things people don't have. At this level lie is probably like a survival mode to avoid her reality, pain, depression. She probably doesn't realize what se doesn't or if she does it is like a pulsion and she needs it to feel good. She is borderline, her attitudes, behaviour,
too much alcohol, too much food, too much makeup, maybe too much, sex, huge presence on social networks, always want to be trendy and with young people .... it's sad but just a trigger, a small event and she'll rock and it may happen soon. She is currently in survival mode and probably in denial because of her failed relationship with Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We got some lurkers... imagine that! Lmaoooo hiii baby what is you doing?? Look at trashy’s followers trying to be detectives and failing. I’m not Eli or David but you the one looking sus “Tahnee” 😘

But also, lmao to the comment about his phone. 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will since she's so into horoscopes she should know that for a pisces (Corey) to quit a relationship takes a LOT, I can only imagine the tit she dealt for him to quit. As for her insinuating he wasn't romantic enough, pisces are the romeos of the zodiac though aren't too hung up on the finer details such as calendar dates. Actually thinking about it I would never date a pisces again as they aren't known for their drive and ambitions and will quite happily just stick with what they know when if it isn't working out which again, in regards to their relationship is surprising it finally ended though it probably hit the skids years ago. Pisces are very resilient though so it will be enraging her to see him move on with relative ease.

The whole family is rough but her brothers are more normal considering. Her brother Timmy was class president in high school and both of them went from high school to college to good jobs. She went from high school to downhill. Just look at her first facebook account.

Too bad we have never seen videos playing in the snow with her kids like the first few videos on her Facebook page

We got some lurkers... imagine that! Lmaoooo hiii baby what is you doing?? Look at trashy’s followers trying to be detectives and failing. I’m not Eli or David but you the one looking sus “Tahnee” 😘

But also, lmao to the comment about his phone. 😭
Haha I’m David 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Call me crazy but just from my past experience the person who points the finger and claims victim is almost ALWAYS GUILTY. I got cheated on and the same excuse was because I didn’t give them attention that they needed. Then when I truly walked away for good all of a sudden I ruined our family, I was cheating, I literally was accused of EVERYTHING that they did! And knowing damn well I wasn’t going to go act like an idiot online they kept doing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.