Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad we have never seen videos playing in the snow with her kids like the first few videos on her Facebook page

Haha I’m David 🙋🏼‍♀️
Lol and I know who Eli is... just call me Patricia posting under multiple accounts here too. 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.
I remember this. She’s really is the ultimate catfish.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been on because for some reason I had to sign in again I was not permitted to post unless I signed back in did anyone else have a problem

We got some lurkers... imagine that! Lmaoooo hiii baby what is you doing?? Look at trashy’s followers trying to be detectives and failing. I’m not Eli or David but you the one looking sus “Tahnee” 😘

But also, lmao to the comment about his phone. 😭
I'm eli.raven and I work 24/7 hardly have time to sit and argue with some teenybopper tracy humping fans.
But she can go off 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These are the only ss I've found. Couldn't find the one's from that indoor playground I know I took. I have these because I would see her candidly when someone was recording and think no way and snap them to get a better look. They're sucky quality but you can still see. RIP to that white chair. 😅
And we are supposed to believe she has an hour glass figure and perfect. Doesnt she realize this is 2020 people have phones that can take pictures in real time and post them. 😂😂😂 honey please stop lying to everyone and be truthful to yourself, you have little girls that will grow up and see these super edited pics of you and wonder why you look different and why you do that to your pics. What will you tell them?

Reactions: 10
Sooooo you’re saying everyone doesn’t have one hot mess sibling whose parents are always stuck picking up after? 😂 I do and so does my husband lol
@MMBF 🤣 Of course every family has a efup sibbling But her parents dont seem disfunctional at all , Idk I am sure am wrong !!

Reactions: 7
Bc he is a natural born cheater. He cheated on every girl he’s been with. He was on tinder and bumble and all those duck buddy apps. What makes you think he’s sooo great. He’s tit too.
Yeah - they do this with their Poconos house, etc. She herself mentioned it once on a post, during a less bitchy mood, in which someone asked her if they could stay there, too, and she commented something like 'rent it.'
They sold the poconosn

Bc he is a natural born cheater. He cheated on every girl he’s been with. He was on tinder and bumble and all those duck buddy apps. What makes you think he’s sooo great. He’s tit too.

I never said he was great. I also dont judge people on their past. He seems to have matured and wants to do right for his kids.
Tracy on the other hand is an entirely different story.
It seems like you know both of them personally, is that the case?
Just asking questions, not being rude
Yes I know or should I say knew them. I don’t disagree about the vindictive acts to keep the children away from any parent. Unless the parent is a danger to the child in some way. It sounds like you’re trying to defend him and leads me to believe that you know him as well? I’m not saying keep kids from their parents but he is garbage. She is garbage and I know they both like to party be it pills weed alcohol whatever but they both claim no not me. Corey did mention he smokes weed but denies pills. My friend is a pharmacist and he got caught triple dipping oxy. That’s when you could still do it. You can’t any more and now he doesn’t have any money. Why? Can’t sell pills anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course she goes around the question because she never took the Epstein to begin with
So keeping the last name for the kids? Lol Even though she never changed it legally to Epstein, she just wants it for her personal use. She's bashing their father, blocked their aunts. She has no respect for their last name and family. They accepted her when her parents didn't want nothing to do with her....I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that who ever Corey marries next that she take his last name and gives him many boys! To #carrythename #legacy #BOYMOM 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not defendin Cory but ya really think he was just openly out there on these websites lookin to cheat? They were both on them lookin for a third party to join them on occasion which I think is recipe 4 disaster

Reactions: 15
Yes I know or should I say knew them. I don’t disagree about the vindictive acts to keep the children away from any parent. Unless the parent is a danger to the child in some way. It sounds like you’re trying to defend him and leads me to believe that you know him as well? I’m not saying keep kids from their parents but he is garbage. She is garbage and I know they both like to party be it pills weed alcohol whatever but they both claim no not me. Corey did mention he smokes weed but denies pills. My friend is a pharmacist and he got caught triple dipping oxy. That’s when you could still do it. You can’t any more and now he doesn’t have any money. Why? Can’t sell pills anymore?
Oh wow. I had a feeling tracy popped but not to that extent.
I dont personally know them just going off what I see and when I did speak to him.

These are the only ss I've found. Couldn't find the one's from that indoor playground I know I took. I have these because I would see her candidly when someone was recording and think no way and snap them to get a better look. They're sucky quality but you can still see. RIP to that white chair. 😅
You really know her for having parties with her. Our sweet spy 😉 so technically many of us know them in real life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.