Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes dusgusting. And it looked like they were back in their place wherever that is. Guess Trashy isn't down the shore this week. Maybe corey will get to see his kids.
It’s the living room at the shore house. I was extra extra today 😅 (https://www.shoresummerrentals.com/listing/5252.html - picture #6)

How gross for her to tape that with her kids? And I’m guessing her mom was nearby too? It’s clear she’s going to trash talk Corey til the end of time.

Reactions: 8
Her kids are going to start liking being with their dad more. She really needs to knock it off
@Sweetheart_sal

@TLB1123 😂 Am guilty for thinking she was adopted it just didnt make sense how her family are so normal and she is like the adopted child that makes trouble for the family idk I am still not sure.
Lol no you're not guilty. Honestly if it wasn't for the chin dimple that her dad has and all 3 of her kids I might think so too. I mean anything is possible. That would be some crazy odds if she was adopted and her dad had a dimple on his chin too.

Reactions: 4
@Sweetheart_sal

@TLB1123 😂 Am guilty for thinking she was adopted it just didnt make sense how her family are so normal and she is like the adopted child that makes trouble for the family idk I am still not sure.
Sooooo you’re saying everyone doesn’t have one hot mess sibling whose parents are always stuck picking up after? 😂 I do and so does my husband lol

• Haha
I have a sister that’s a fckn mess & the witch is a Scorpio! I haven’t talked to her dumbass in3 years. I told my parents the witch needs help. Tracy you need help also. How fckn embarrassing

• Haha
Doesn’t everyone lay across a bed with their bathing suit pulled up their ass and sunglasses on? 😂
Because she can't lay up cuz her rolls will show. You can tell Corey's new girlfriend got to her. She been posting her stupid quotes and thirst traps ever since but the traps are not working cuz she keeps posting them lmfao her parents were smart enough to know the msrriage wouldn't work. How come they are not intervining? She NEEDS HELP

Wow, every time I think she can’t get trashier she proves me wrong. WTF does that with their kids? She is disgusting.
I hope Corey's attorney can see these tik toks. Talking about 1 night stands and cheating. Children shouldn't know about these things. Wtf

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anndddd Here we go ! She commented on a plastic surgeons post . Lipo breast lift gastric surgery . She is about to try to get her photoshop body
Double eye roll. Gosh forbid she comment on a treadmill companies post to try and get one of them for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i'm guilty of always getting my friends approval of my posts before i post ,, i'm sure she asks them if she should post , and they lie and tell her that she looks good , there's no effin way they don't think she's a mess
Aww you shouldn't get any ones approval before you post :giggle: but that's what I don't get, how could they lie to her, it's so wrong.
Photoshopping yourself to look completely different and lying and pretending like people don't know what your doing. This is when you need their honesty the most in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
@Sweetheart_sal

Lmfao girl her parents play the normal role pretty well but don’t let those two fool you! They allow and enable Tracy’s horrible behavior, Tracy’s mom even talks to Jayden like crap! That apple didn’t fall far from the bologna Maloney tree!!!

Double eye roll. Gosh forbid she comment on a treadmill companies post to try and get one of them for free.
Imagine she gets work for free done and ends up on botched lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she have a weird unatural obsession with her “younger cousins” or anyone for that matter!

serves them right to be honest u go to a place they dont accept your ID (their discretion) and they allow you to enter on the basis that you dont engage in over age activities yet u walk in straight to the bar and order a cocktail are u stupid? Then want to sue and cry rich/white privilege when u get called out and blame the waitress for not looking at your wristband!!

i guess her family are just as entitled and stupid as her
Oh yes they seem to be!!

a group of idiots. I have read almost everything and His father and brother seem as stupid as they are. They seem to be from the same family as the stupid "Caren" who made all this mess recently in a Starbucks in California.

Why are her friends not telling her she looks sloppy and desperate??? They have to be embarrassed surely?? If that were me, my friends would be roasting me HARD.
Probably because they are as stupid as she is.

Why are her friends not telling her she looks sloppy and desperate??? They have to be embarrassed surely?? If that were me, my friends would be roasting me HARD.
Probably because they are as stupid as she is.
Spreading the good word. Tracy even has her stupid baddies commenting on his post to tell his followers to mind their own business as to why he doesn't have or see his kids.
👌👍

They did the same exact thing to their landlord in Staten Island. Disgusting animals. They didn’t even tell him and he found out when he threw them out and renovated the whole place.
Always more and more evidence of her inappropriate behavior.

Anndddd Here we go ! She commented on a plastic surgeons post . Lipo breast lift gastric surgery . She is about to try to get her photoshop body
Next step for sure and she will lie prentending it is all about nutrition and hard work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys... on club baddie Facebook someone mentioned trayway’s Instagram account. The girl said that every club baddie member should report the page to get Instagram to shut it down. The girl also said not to read all the comments under the pictures, just report the page 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am just so confused. I feel like she has some mental health issues and she's like a child so immature. What the hell is the big deal if someone comments your dress or swimsuit. Just say like "oh i got it from amazon" or "i got it from xyz". We all buy tit from Amazon i mean what is the big deal. 4 years old dress my ass. 4 years ago, she was half that size

Reactions: 13
Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.
She stands weird too. Like what kinda stance is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realize Corey was so small.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, TrayWay needs to post this gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.