Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Sky look really unhappy? I could totally see Tracy yelling at them for 20 mins to pose a certain way. It really makes me so sad for these poor kids 😔😔😔

Jayden looks like she’s fake smiling as well. Breaks my heart
Did you look at all three of the pictures? I believe she made Skylar feel uncomfortable about her little belly. I think she pointed it out and told her to cover with her arms. In one picture Skylar is pinching it looking down at it and the next completely covering it. The same way trashy covers her stomach. I could be wrong just based off of photos but I definitely agree Skylar looks unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
her hands in that photo are 2 completely different colors and the spit inbetween her boobs is suppper white. She definitely edited it to make herself super dark lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does Sky look really unhappy? I could totally see Tracy yelling at them for 20 mins to pose a certain way. It really makes me so sad for these poor kids 😔😔😔

Julian is the only one halfway happy because he doesn't have to listen to her commands all day or during their fashion shoot. Not making fun. Just saying that's why he's the only one who looks genuinely happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm definitely going to Google this later tonight. I'm hoping there's more to read.
They did the same exact thing to their landlord in Staten Island. Disgusting animals. They didn’t even tell him and he found out when he threw them out and renovated the whole place.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
LMAOOOO OMFG 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
mother of the year
I love how now that Corey has moved on and is past that slut she’s coming out more to “low key” disclose that he must have been the one to cheat and that’s why the divorce ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she needs to seek therapy
I'm really wondering if he has some type of major dirt on her so she doesn't want to provoke him to "fight" dirty. She's thrown out 8000 hints that he cheated. So just fkin say it already. That's so annoying and weird. She tells everyone it's none if their business but then insinuates it. She's a certified nut.

I'm really wondering if he has some type of major dirt on her so she doesn't want to provoke him to "fight" dirty. She's thrown out 8000 hints that he cheated. So just fkin say it already. That's so annoying and weird. She tells everyone it's none if their business but then insinuates it. She's a certified nut.
Shes dusgusting. And it looked like they were back in their place wherever that is. Guess Trashy isn't down the shore this week. Maybe corey will get to see his kids.

Reactions: 5

Sky covering her belly is heartbreaking. But also Jayden elongating her thigh and her hand placement is obviously taught/posed. These poor girls. SheS damaging them so bad. I was playing with my daughters in the pool today just imagining having them take a weird ass picture of me like she forced them to do. My girls ask to take my picture from time to time and I say sure, smile, and move on. I’d never dream of teaching them “angles”. That’s something that sticks with a little girl for life. They’ll be playing their mom’s body shaming words in their heads for every picture they take for life in sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey Tracy, I know you read here. So lemme give you some advice...
Stop posting thirst traps in attempt to make Corey jealous. He doesn’t care. He moved on. You should do that too. You look desperate.
Stop photoshopping and airbrushing yourself.
Get help. Therapy and meds work wonders.
Stop using your astrological sign to excuse your crappy behavior.
Wear SPF. I know being tan is a badge of honor for you but it’s bad for your skin and you look like Leather Face.
Stop using concealer as lipstick, that trend died out years ago.
Stop thinking people are jealous of you.
As much as I enjoy watching the train wreck that is your life, your kids deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I recently read an online discussion about how the next generation of kids will be going to school and their friends will discover their moms photos and only fans. Tracy’s kids will likely have to deal with some degree of bullying because of their mom’s photos and online personality. I won’t even get started on how the kids will also have to deal with the videos and photos of them that will live on the internet forever.

Reactions: 9
Why are her friends not telling her she looks sloppy and desperate??? They have to be embarrassed surely?? If that were me, my friends would be roasting me HARD.
I think they feel sorry for her. For all intents and purposes, I think we can agree she desperate and possibly depressed. Julie, recently married and starting a family. Ashley, living her best life with her hubby and child. Celebrating her 10nyear anniversary. Sammie, out gallivanting around. It's gotta be hard to see all this. I have been there. I have been there. But def didn't go all ape tit like Tracy. I stayed away. From baby showers, bridal shower etc. I am sure of they are real friends they smile and nod at her.

Reactions: 14
Hey Tracy, I know you read here. So lemme give you some advice...
Stop posting thirst traps in attempt to make Corey jealous. He doesn’t care. He moved on. You should do that too. You look desperate.
Stop photoshopping and airbrushing yourself.
Get help. Therapy and meds work wonders.
Stop using your astrological sign to excuse your crappy behavior.
Wear SPF. I know being tan is a badge of honor for you but it’s bad for your skin and you look like Leather Face.
Stop using concealer as lipstick, that trend died out years ago.
Stop thinking people are jealous of you.
As much as I enjoy watching the train wreck that is your life, your kids deserve better.
THIS. She has talked about depression, but she also says she won’t get help. That wouldn’t be very badass Scorpio of her. You know what’s really badass? Dealing with your tit and bettering yourself.

• Heart

The girls always look scared to death with fake smiles and are rarely looking at the camera. It’s sad

Spreading the good word. Tracy even has her stupid baddies commenting on his post to tell his followers to mind their own business as to why he doesn't have or see his kids.
Lmao! I haven’t been on IG but that’s me they are replying to 😂😂😂😂😂. I will have to go comment back now

Reactions: 8
That tik tok is disgusting. She’s promoting alcoholism to her children!! Thinking is cute!! She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 6
THIS. She has talked about depression, but she also says she won’t get help. That wouldn’t be very badass Scorpio of her. You know what’s really badass? Dealing with your tit and bettering yourself.
Truuuuuuuuuu
I remember one time and only ONE time she posted right after Jayden's birth that she wanted to go get checked or help. The postpartum was oozing out of her. She had been off insta for about a week. So what does she do? Get pregnant a mere 6 months later with Julian. Just a sad situation all around. I really do feel for her. I see psychiatrist. Not embarrassed abt it at all. I spout all the great things she has taught me.

Reactions: 12
LMAOOOO OMFG 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
mother of the year
I love how now that Corey has moved on and is past that slut she’s coming out more to “low key” disclose that he must have been the one to cheat and that’s why the divorce ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she needs to seek therapy
WTF is wrong with her?!? How does she think this cute? Her parents need to step in ASAP if Corey won’t.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.