Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the previous thread wrote that tracey had those kids cos they fit her life script at the time and i think thats sooo spot on. She seems to choose a theme and then scripts her life around it. Right now she seems to be in the single hot cougar mom phase and everything is about that. Before her life was all about being a wife.... but kids are humans not props! She cant just chuck them to the side now they dont fit in with her life! I wonder if shes the type to date a new man and neglect/leave the kids with other ppl to be with her new man. Esp if the guy is young n wants to be out partying and not helping watch kids cos that seems to b the type shes going after, young players who for sure have no interest in being a stepdad😣those poor kids
This!

The funny thing about her editing is,you can still see the blur.You can see where she made smaller lol.
Doesn't she remind you of a ventriloquist doll? These pics freak me out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
littlesweetp said:
Ooooo creepy! That picture gives me chills! How does she think she looks good? She honestly probably looks better without photoshop!

I got news for her too. If she ever looses weight those A1 bags are gonna drop more and deflate a bit.🤷‍♀️
good thing lazy trashy will never lose weight! Unless you count the walk to the fridge as a workout #waterbuffalo4life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 162443

And the obsession with nationality continues... WTF
The male version of her has much better brows 🤭 🤭 Why does she think that photoshopping beards on her face would make her look like she’s from a different nationality? All that cheap hairspray’s probably fried her last functioning brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point, I am willing to Venmo money to someone how is able to take and post a full body unedited pic of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This!

Omg I agree! When I first saw that one frim Christmas I couldn’t believe it, she looked unrecognizable and just like that face from the movie saw! I was looking through her old pics the other day and it was actually sad, she was so pretty and seemed so happy around the time of her second pregnancy, her and Corey appeared teally
Happy too, it’s really sad to see where and how she is today.

Reactions: 11
Ooooo creepy! That picture gives me chills! How does she think she looks good? She honestly probably looks better without photoshop!

good thing lazy trashy will never lose weight! Unless you count the walk to the fridge as a workout #waterbuffalo4life
I agree, she has the eyes to be a true natural beauty. She looks so old and raggedy. I'm not trying to be mean. I have gained some weight in the last few years and when I get sick and lose I see my "old self". And I miss my old self. I wonder with her posting like an idiot all day if there are time she misses her "old self" where all this pizazz wasn't needed just to post what should be a simple picture.

Okay, I cannot be quiet anymore. If she is so concerned about other children teasing Julian about his hearing aids then why did she even go through with the Cochlear implant? Why put him through that? Because of your own narcissistic vanity? Deaf people do not view themselves as disabled. They have an entire culture surrounding the way they communicate with one another. I don't understand why she doesn't learn ASL. I'm fluent and had 4 years through HS. She could be fluent by now if she actually gave a tit. She should be immersing herself in the death community to understand it. Julian could have made the decision to get a Cochlear later in life if that is what he truly wanted. I don't have children yet but I have been a nanny for many kids and they were my life. She gives such a bad name to women, mothers, "Italians"... I could go on but I digress. That is all for now.
Allegedly, she spends all day teaching Julian and her kids sign language. I just feel like this ain't something you can learn thoroughly through YouTube videos. There's a video of her mom teaching Julian how to sign his name and people complimented her mom's skills and she responded, "yes, that's how I taught her." 🤔🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This!

Omg the one on the left has haunted me. Her face is beyond weird and creepy in that pic. Yes a ventriloquist or the guy from SAW 🤣😳👽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20200625_080127.jpg

In french we call it "to have the mouth like hen's ass" . Why Tracy forces to have poses and attitudes this way?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 162593

In french we call it "to have the mouth like hen's ass" . Why Tracy forces to have poses and attitudes this way?
She gives me ‘Mommy Dearest’ vibes. Same story of a batshit crazy alcoholic mother who used to be ‘famous’ then fades into oblivion. Then she starts abusing and manipulating her kids. Let’s hope poor Jayden doesn’t end up being Christina Crawford.

Reactions: 9