Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the previous thread wrote that tracey had those kids cos they fit her life script at the time and i think thats sooo spot on. She seems to choose a theme and then scripts her life around it. Right now she seems to be in the single hot cougar mom phase and everything is about that. Before her life was all about being a wife.... but kids are humans not props! She cant just chuck them to the side now they dont fit in with her life! I wonder if shes the type to date a new man and neglect/leave the kids with other ppl to be with her new man. Esp if the guy is young n wants to be out partying and not helping watch kids cos that seems to b the type shes going after, young players who for sure have no interest in being a stepdad😣those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone in the previous thread wrote that tracey had those kids cos they fit her life script at the time and i think thats sooo spot on. She seems to choose a theme and then scripts her life around it. Right now she seems to be in the single hot cougar mom phase and everything is about that. Before her life was all about being a wife.... but kids are humans not props! She cant just chuck them to the side now they dont fit in with her life! I wonder if shes the type to date a new man and neglect/leave the kids with other ppl to be with her new man. Esp if the guy is young n wants to be out partying and not helping watch kids cos that seems to b the type shes going after, young players who for sure have no interest in being a stepdad😣those poor kids
1,00000%. I think she will definitely leave her children with family/friends more often if she finds a sucker of a man who buys her bullshit. I feel like she also might want a potential new man with no kids and who doesn’t want kids. She’s said it herself, she’s done having kids and I could see her being super weird with the “other” kids and the kid’s mom. She’s too jealous and insecure.

Reactions: 13
I present to you the water Buffalo,🤣🤣🤣 because you can never go wrong with a visual. 😅 I bet Maloney could doll this up really nice with her editing skills.
The water buffalo shall be this threads mascot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay, I cannot be quiet anymore. If she is so concerned about other children teasing Julian about his hearing aids then why did she even go through with the Cochlear implant? Why put him through that? Because of your own narcissistic vanity? Deaf people do not view themselves as disabled. They have an entire culture surrounding the way they communicate with one another. I don't understand why she doesn't learn ASL. I'm fluent and had 4 years through HS. She could be fluent by now if she actually gave a tit. She should be immersing herself in the death community to understand it. Julian could have made the decision to get a Cochlear later in life if that is what he truly wanted. I don't have children yet but I have been a nanny for many kids and they were my life. She gives such a bad name to women, mothers, "Italians"... I could go on but I digress. That is all for now.

Reactions: 21
Okay, I cannot be quiet anymore. If she is so concerned about other children teasing Julian about his hearing aids then why did she even go through with the Cochlear implant? Why put him through that? Because of your own narcissistic vanity? Deaf people do not view themselves as disabled. They have an entire culture surrounding the way they communicate with one another. I don't understand why she doesn't learn ASL. I'm fluent and had 4 years through HS. She could be fluent by now if she actually gave a tit. She should be immersing herself in the death community to understand it. Julian could have made the decision to get a Cochlear later in life if that is what he truly wanted. I don't have children yet but I have been a nanny for many kids and they were my life. She gives such a bad name to women, mothers, "Italians"... I could go on but I digress. That is all for now.
She didn’t even give learning ASL a chance before making that decision for him. You want to know what bothered me the most about her decision. She constantly said she wants her son to be able to HEAR HER say I love you. What Tracy doesn’t seem to grasp is that love is feeling. He didn’t need to hear her say it. He just needed to feel her love to know she loves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t get Tracy. She has no realistic perspective of what her priorities should be. We never see her doing anything academic with her kids or promoting her children’s socialization with other children. I remember her once saying Skyler is definitely going to be a make up artist when she grows up. Nothing wrong with that IF that is what Skyler wants. Tracy fails to see that the world she grew up in no longer exists. Society changes. Schools are promoting science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, especially for females, so they are employable at the same rate as males in the future. Instead, Tracy spends all her time on her phone doing nothing for her children and they are the ones that will suffer. One last vent. I am so sick of hearing her saying welp and hunny. That’s her answer to everything.

#Annoyingthingswaterbuffaloessay 🐃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her nails! 🤮
Why are they so thick? they look like camel humps.

Commenting to be able to find!

Tray you should be grateful your kids are still in that obsessive I love mommy phase because once they can truly process things and see how other parents/families are....it’s all over! These poor kids. I don’t have human kids, my child has four legs and I’m (Healthily) obsessed with her. I cannot imagine not being crazy in love with my children one day!!
Poor Tracy. She just posts tit like this so people can feel bad that shes a single mom and send her money. IDK how she thinks her long saggy tits are attractive either. Im probably half her size and i wouldn't walk around with my chest like that. Put on a bleeping bra already those things are screaming for support.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is your typical dumb hoe. Jumped into marriage to be tHe FiRsT OnE. Popped out babies before most/all her friends. Realized her relationship was built on LITERAL tit. Saw how all her friends were having fun, and wants to be a part time parent. Now her kids will suffer because of her selfishness. Since her friends are all now getting married & having babies (except for Sam who rents her room out to random people every month) They won't be in the same time frame as tracy. They will want to stay home with their babies and husbands and she will be still wanting to party every night. I can't wait to watch this witch have to make new friends. lmao aint no one gunna be this fat fucks friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s true. When I liked her. I used to send her videos that I have used for my own child to learn ASL. I learned years ago for a friend in grammar school. And I think it’s important. I have customers who are hearing impaired and I like to communicate with them. My daughter school teaches them ASL and no one is hearing impaired. But because we care we learn. She doesn’t really care. My daughter know more than her and she almost 5!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is your typical dumb hoe. Jumped into marriage to be tHe FiRsT OnE. Popped out babies before most/all her friends. Realized her relationship was built on LITERAL tit. Saw how all her friends were having fun, and wants to be a part time parent. Now her kids will suffer because of her selfishness. Since her friends are all now getting married & having babies (except for Sam who rents her room out to random people every month) They won't be in the same time frame as tracy. They will want to stay home with their babies and husbands and she will be still wanting to party every night. I can't wait to watch this witch have to make new friends. lmao aint no one gunna be this fat fucks friend.
@Zenmartini Bravo well said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She would rather plop him and the rest of her them down in front of the TV until it's time to play dress up then back to the TV they go.

Tray you should be grateful your kids are still in that obsessive I love mommy phase because once they can truly process things and see how other parents/families are....it’s all over! These poor kids. I don’t have human kids, my child has four legs and I’m (Healthily) obsessed with her. I cannot imagine not being crazy in love with my children one day!!
Perfect placement of the towel, Maloney. Of course, hiding anything from the chest down.

Reactions: 8
She would rather plop him and the rest of her them down in front of the TV until it's time to play dress up then back to the TV they go.
This is true. She actually has to interact with them on the beach. Theres no time for selfies and tiktoks when she has to be a mom. LOL

Are those the boobies Tracy said were A1??? 😂 😂 Guys, imagine if Trashy was a size 8 with hour glass figure, had actual Sicilian skin, was rich and famous. She’d be OUT OF CONTROL!!!! She’d be such a huge pain in the ass, hundred times more rude and nasty to her baddies and the entire universe. I guess the universe has a way of giving people what they deserve. And what Tracy deserves are spider lashes, empty gas tank, orangutan boobs and an empty bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are those the boobies Tracy said were A1??? 😂 😂 Guys, imagine if Trashy was a size 8 with hour glass figure, had actual Sicilian skin, was rich and famous. She’d be OUT OF CONTROL!!!! She’d be such a huge pain in the ass, hundred times more rude and nasty to her baddies and the entire universe. I guess the universe has a way of giving people what they deserve. And what Tracy deserves are spider lashes, empty gas tank, orangutan boobs and an empty bank account.
I got news for her too. If she ever looses weight those A1 bags are gonna drop more and deflate a bit.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
She didn’t even give learning ASL a chance before making that decision for him. You want to know what bothered me the most about her decision. She constantly said she wants her son to be able to HEAR HER say I love you. What Tracy doesn’t seem to grasp is that love is feeling. He didn’t need to hear her say it. He just needed to feel her love to know she loves him.
So true. Well said.

Reactions: 3
So true. Well said.
I feel bad for the baby because he’s a blessing. Also I feel like maybe this happened to humble both of them. Tracy said how she feels guilty that her son has to have “ears” that other kids would see and he would be picked on. Well forgive me for saying this but I can see her picking on kids for being different. Sad to say but I really think she’s more concerned with image. Don’t get me wrong I think she loves her kids but she is very vain. And so is Corey. Just my opinion. Her child is perfect the way he is. I hope she recognizes it.

Reactions: 16
The picture of her and the kids on the beach did anyone else think at first glance the girl in the back ground with the pale pink bikini top on was just sitting there topless at first or was that just me 😂 genuinely thought she had unintentionally posted the poor girl topless 🤣 think I need my eyes tested 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel bad for the baby because he’s a blessing. Also I feel like maybe this happened to humble both of them. Tracy said how she feels guilty that her son has to have “ears” that other kids would see and he would be picked on. Well forgive me for saying this but I can see her picking on kids for being different. Sad to say but I really think she’s more concerned with image. Don’t get me wrong I think she loves her kids but she is very vain. And so is Corey. Just my opinion. Her child is perfect the way he is. I hope she recognizes it.
I thought the exact same thing. I see Tracy making fun of another person’s kid for having those ears and also instilling that kind of hate in her kids. She’s the kind to teach her kids to bully others in school and say nasty things to people. To her, attack is the best form of defense. She’s the scum of the earth.

Reactions: 8