Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this picture.... does anybody else notice something funky by her mouth? Is it a dirty mirror? or like what?!?
I noticed it and thought the same thing until I realized neither hand was taking the photo in the mirror 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Trashy is a size 16 but she squeezes into a 10 🤣🤣

Trashy post this pic to let us know she was doing a BJ and still dripping ! Sweetheart Corey dont give a fk whos snake you chewing on You a dirty bird Period 🤣🤣
This pic is killing me. The ugly ass eyelashes, dirty hair, messed up photoshopping. I can smell this pic. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
In this picture.... does anybody else notice something funky by her mouth? Is it a dirty mirror? or like what?!?
she most likely has herpes from all the bullshit that comes out her mouth.

Wait wait wait! She acts like she has the breasts of a greek i mean italian goddess yet she has no cleveage line most likely photoshopped out so u cant see how low they hang and also is it just me or is her nipples looks really weird? Who does she think she is with that udder piercing Rihanna? She is becoming sloppy with her editing skills

i dont understand how she is not exhausted keeping up with all the lies and fake images, she must spends hours photoshopping images, no wonder she stuffs the kid with junk food and sits of the sofa all day

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her recent driving video. She is driving all over the place and using her phone. She also is def reading on here cause she isn't filming with her cool driving hand on the steering wheel.

She must be headed to "the family beach house" to dump the kids to enjoy drinking this weekend.

Also I feel like shes more of a babysitter that you call to watch your kids to enjoy a night out than a mom. Someone is always helping her watch them.

Reactions: 6
she most likely has herpes from all the bullshit that comes out her mouth.

Wait wait wait! She acts like she has the breasts of a greek i mean italian goddess yet she has no cleveage line most likely photoshopped out so u cant see how low they hang and also is it just me or is her nipples looks really weird? Who does she think she is with that udder piercing Rihanna? She is becoming sloppy with her editing skills

i dont understand how she is not exhausted keeping up with all the lies and fake images, she must spends hours photoshopping images, no wonder she stuffs the kid with junk food and sits of the sofa all day
Her arm also looks crazy weird here and her chest is like weirdly smooth. Her thighs don’t match her midsection..this woman is so messy geez

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Smells like ass odor , couch sweat , yeast infection
I’m reporting the next person who makes me gag😂🤣😂🤣 she never looks clean like I’m starting to look around for Aston like we’re getting punk’d she can’t be this much of a mess from JL like come on you’d think she would of matured not the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread here we go. There she goes again blasting the music in the car to drown out her kids and not having to talk with them. Oh and she’s down the shore so we’ll see mother of the year posts and no trashy ass ones. DAM!

She is getting sloppy with her photoshop skills! Her arm looks huge in this pic and who is she kidding? We can totally see where she edits with all the blurry spots. SO EMBARRASSING! Tracy has no shame lmao also her brows look awful.
B0AC347D-6B5C-47BB-A3C1-FE8EDE4D71BA.jpeg

• Haha
Trashy is a size 16 but she squeezes into a 10 🤣🤣

Trashy post this pic to let us know she was doing a BJ and still dripping ! Sweetheart Corey dont give a fk whos snake you chewing on You a dirty bird Period 🤣🤣
Tracy looks gross a Fck! Ewww, what’s wrong with her face. She would make any mans Dick go limp fast!

• Haha
She is getting sloppy with her photoshop skills! Her arm looks huge in this pic and who is she kidding? We can totally see where she edits with all the blurry spots. SO EMBARRASSING! Tracy has no shame lmao also her brows look awful.
View attachment 146079
Dont forget to circle the triangle she adds to every pic to make it look like she has a gap. LOL It never matches the actual background. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This pic is killing me. The ugly ass eyelashes, dirty hair, messed up photoshopping. I can smell this pic. 🤮
DUDE SHE IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN HER SKIN THAT SHE PHOTOSHOPS IT SO BAD. LOOK HOW BIG HER ARMS AND THIGHS ARE. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS THINK WHEN THEY SEE HER IN REAL PERSON

• Sick
  • Haha
this comment pisses me off- it’s on Tara’s IG pic of her and the girls when they went on their walk. lmfao she is literally so bleeping ********. As if anyone believes her fat lazy ass . She doesn’t have an issue being outside when it’s to go suck some duck boys dick or be at sams Backyard pool. She’s a lazy insecure witch and doesn’t want anyone other than her family or close friends to probably see her I photoshopped self in real life. It’s so vital to let yours kids be kids right now, take in some nice fresh oxygen and get some exercise instead of sitting at home. We live beside a forest and go 3-4 times a week to walk our dogs with my 4 and 5 year old. Depends on the weather or I’m outside with them for at least 30-45min playing basketball or theyre riding their bikes. We also set up a pool for our kids in the backyard, this quarantine is tough not being able to go anywhere and do things we usually do in the summer :/ , she doesn’t do any of that for her kids. I don’t get it. All she seems to do is drink wine, complain about her kids that she doesn’t really have to take care of Most of the time BY HERSELF cause she seems to have a lot of help, make cringy AF tik toks, and post annoying thirsty memes and of course her photoshopped hot mess pictures lol. She has not matured one bit .

Attachments

• Wow
And with the damn same black tank top 😆 what’s her address and shirt size? I’ll send her some damn clothes myself!! I can’t ask Tracy. She will prbly lie about her size 🙄🙄 🤣
Haha true. I remember she posted a pic of her and the girls wearing matching dresses and she said hers was a child’s Large. 😂😂😂 there’s no way. If I ever get time I’ll try to find the pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha true. I remember she posted a pic of her and the girls wearing matching dresses and she said hers was a child’s Large. 😂😂😂 there’s no way. If I ever get time I’ll try to find the pic
I remember this. Wasn’t it like lemons or some tit??!! A junior size Large I can’t keep up with her lies 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7