Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who did this 🤣🤣 I’m dying
The response of a over privileged brat! So other ppl work hard for something and she thinks she’s entitled to claim it as her own because they’re related?🙄 bruh someone come get this girl. Probably why she’s unmotivated she thinks what ppl accomplish are her accomplishments. Being born into money doesn’t make you self made or rich like am I delusional? This is why she’s so cocky! This broke ass girl walks around with her head up her ass using the stuff her dad worked hard for as her own success. How patetic I could never claim my parents property but then again I was raised to be independent and hard working. I’m starting to question mommy Gigi the Apple can’t fall far from the tree.🤔 I’m also going to need y’all to stop acting like you don’t know she’s capable of photoshopping anything like umm... hello (in my Angelina voice) her teeth is a prime example of her work so why would a double chin be anymore weird? 😂I mean She doest want ppl to know she really looks like a jabberwocky. I don’t blame her between the need to push her French bread loaf looking boobs in our face every day and the awkward outdoor shower door rubbing I’m ok with looking at a picture of Michael Jackson instead🤣

Yaaayy! New thread. This has become my guilty pleasure 😝
Honestly I just get pleasure out of the roasting. Talking crap about the stupid things she does Her ego is so huge that it makes it hysterical. She really thinks she’s a celebrity like baby no youre just not likeable and ppl like watching your train wreck not actually you. Like obviously she’s why her and Corey never got a spin off. That didn’t make sense she’s starting a new adventure you would think the show wants to continue look how many spin offs Snooki got. Usually at least one cast member will get one although it should of been Olivia she was undervalued on JL I wish they had given her a spin off she was so quirky and her digs at Tracy cut every time😂 my all time favorite “a leopard can’t change their spots and Tracy can’t change that she’s a witch” funny how the fan favorite of the show is way more humble then her.🙄 the delusion

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok who did this 🤣🤣 I’m dying
So good!!

Yaaayy! New thread. This has become my guilty pleasure 😝
Me too!!!!!

Family house lmaooo like she owns or has contributed to any of that :ROFLMAO: she is so pathetic
And who tells that about a house that the parents bought, everyone says "my parents' house". Unless it's an old country house in the asshole of the world that is passed down from generation to generation.

The response of a over privileged brat! So other ppl work hard for something and she thinks she’s entitled to claim it as her own because they’re related?🙄 bruh someone come get this girl. Probably why she’s unmotivated she thinks what ppl accomplish are her accomplishments. Being born into money doesn’t make you self made or rich like am I delusional? This is why she’s so cocky! This broke ass girl walks around with her head up her ass using the stuff her dad worked hard for as her own success. How patetic I could never claim my parents property but then again I was raised to be independent and hard working. I’m starting to question mommy Gigi the Apple can’t fall far from the tree.🤔 I’m also going to need y’all to stop acting like you don’t know she’s capable of photoshopping anything like umm... hello (in my Angelina voice) her teeth is a prime example of her work so why would a double chin be anymore weird? 😂I mean She doest want ppl to know she really looks like a jabberwocky. I don’t blame her between the need to push her French bread loaf looking boobs in our face every day and the awkward outdoor shower door rubbing I’m ok with looking at a picture of Michael Jackson instead🤣

Honestly I just get pleasure out of the roasting. Talking crap about the stupid things she does Her ego is so huge that it makes it hysterical. She really thinks she’s a celebrity like baby no youre just not likeable and ppl like watching your train wreck not actually you. Like obviously she’s why her and Corey never got a spin off. That didn’t make sense she’s starting a new adventure you would think the show wants to continue look how many spin offs Snooki got. Usually at least one cast member will get one although it should of been Olivia she was undervalued on JL I wish they had given her a spin off she was so quirky and her digs at Tracy cut every time😂 my all time favorite “a leopard can’t change their spots and Tracy can’t change that she’s a witch” funny how the fan favorite of the show is way more humble then her.🙄 the delusion
Hééeeeeeeee do not insult the delicious French
bread with this kind of comparison (I am French and it is one of the things not too bad in my country 🤣🤪)
For the rest 100% ok with you 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So good!!

Me too!!!!!

And who tells that about a house that the parents bought, everyone says "my parents' house". Unless it's an old country house in the asshole of the world that is passed down from generation to generation.

Hééeeeeeeee do not insult the delicious French
bread with this kind of comparison (I am French and it is one of the things not too bad in my country 🤣🤪)
For the rest 100% ok with you 😘
Aww nothing against my French That’s what Stores label it as where I’m from or we call it Pan largo but I wasn’t sure if many ppl would understand the spanish version but you gotta admit she’s got boobs as long as a baguette 🥖🥖and if she ruined my own love of bread by posting those firehose looking boobs I’m killing everyone else’s love of bread too🤣 when they said free the nipple this wasn’t what they meant Tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fake nip placement aside, the photoshop is extra bad on this one. Her chin is a jagged line!
And with the damn same black tank top 😆 what’s her address and shirt size? I’ll send her some damn clothes myself!! I can’t ask Tracy. She will prbly lie about her size 🙄🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sometimes wonder do ppl she knows feel bad for her when they find the thread or do could pity be why no one holds her accountable for her gross behavior? Like I’m sure sammi her family and coreys family already know about this page. Do you think they go easy cause we literally go in on her every day.
I saw this last night and thought the same thing. I could imagine the talk at the dinner table at the Epstein house.
Probably why Raven isn’t with the tit anymore. I can see Corey showing her every text or audio message when Tracy flips out on him which with how miserable she looks I bet is often. Tata might have questionable politics but I see Ravens teaching her daughter well look at jordyns profile pic in that video even she isn’t with that tit good job parenting Raven and Eriq 👏👏

Reactions: 6
She’s looking hella orange today🍊Oh wait I forgot that the Sicilian she doesn’t have in her blood

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maloney-Baloney in her last tiktok video: " Is that a bird?! Is that a bleeping bird?!" No idiot! A dictionary for you to learn other words than "duck, bleeping, dick, witch..." :rolleyes:

She’s looking hella orange today🍊Oh wait I forgot that the Sicilian she doesn’t have in her blood
No sweety her allergies 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtfffffff girl stop i beg of u. Why is she doing this? Like for thirsty dms from fckboys? Smh

Did she cut the straps off a black tank?????? Why is she soooo tacky?? Also her photoshop is slipping cus her thighs dont match up with her abdomen 😜
Lol!!! Something about that left wrist and big hand just looks so odd to me. I’m not a photoshop guru so I’m bad at pin pointing those things but just looks funky!!

and where is her cleavage?? She claims to have big perky boobs!! I don’t see any cleavage starting and that top begins below her sternum!!

Reactions: 3
The picture she just posted 😩 sis doesn’t even care. Fingers all mangled, arm stretched out from where she tried to snatch her waist, fake nipple, pieces of hair just disappearing what the duck lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I listened to her podcast just for shits and giggles. Anyways she mentioned that she had her “friend” photoshop her other nipple pierced so she could see how it would look. I’m guessing her other friend is someone she hired or herself and she doesn’t want to admit that she’s a photoshop addict. All her photos are literally photoshopped or filtered. If she goes missing people are going to be looking for an imaginary person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The picture she just posted 😩 sis doesn’t even care. Fingers all mangled, arm stretched out from where she tried to snatch her waist, fake nipple, pieces of hair just disappearing what the duck lmao.

In this picture.... does anybody else notice something funky by her mouth? Is it a dirty mirror? or like what?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And with the damn same black tank top 😆 what’s her address and shirt size? I’ll send her some damn clothes myself!! I can’t ask Tracy. She will prbly lie about her size 🙄🙄 🤣
Trashy is a size 16 but she squeezes into a 10 🤣🤣

Trashy post this pic to let us know she was doing a BJ and still dripping ! Sweetheart Corey dont give a fk whos snake you chewing on You a dirty bird Period 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yikes that is a really unfortunate pic she posted today. I always wonder if her friends are the pics and text each other and say “omg did you see what she posted” lol. She’s coming off so desperate, it’s not a good look. I’m also confused how she could possibly post that and thinks she looks good? She’s acting like a 15 year old girl on Instagram trying to model crop tops, it’s horrible.

Trashy is a size 16 but she squeezes into a 10 🤣🤣

Trashy post this pic to let us know she was doing a BJ and still dripping ! Sweetheart Corey dont give a fk whos snake you chewing on You a dirty bird Period 🤣🤣
I could of lived without seeing that up close🤮 wtf is that? Is she foaming at the mouth? Does she need 911 or some water!?😶

Wtfffffff girl stop i beg of u. Why is she doing this? Like for thirsty dms from fckboys? Smh

Did she cut the straps off a black tank?????? Why is she soooo tacky?? Also her photoshop is slipping cus her thighs dont match up with her abdomen 😜
That poor cut up raggedy shirt did nothing to Tracy to deserve that.

Someone told her she’s a inspiration 😂🤣😂🤣 their life must be fucked!!🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I could of lived without seeing that up close🤮 wtf is that? Is she foaming at the mouth? Does she need 911 or some water!?😶

That poor cut up raggedy shirt did nothing to Tracy to deserve that.

Someone told her she’s a inspiration 😂🤣😂🤣 their life must be fucked!!🤣
"Is that her foaming from the mouth?" Hahahahahahahaha I'm cryingggg

Theres nothing even flattering about this pic. Minus the photoshop I dont see what she was trying to show. It's not like she just got her hair done or a new outfit? Just weird. Maybe shes drunk and bored and needed to post something out of desperation