Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! I’m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloney’s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Corey’s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her she’s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the duck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I don’t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (I’m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasn’t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids 🙄. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasn’t enough for her narcissistic self. That’s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️)
Welcome sit back and sip the Tea page by page 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been dyingggg to post on Tracy/the bad examples podcast etc for sooo long. Firstly, the podcast is terrible. I struggled through the first few, but I couldn't stomach any of the more recent ones. Tracy CONSTANTLY talking over Jessica (who seems quite sweet), and Tracy CONSTANTLY professing that she's a perfect mum/wife/amazing at everything etc. I find it super ironic that the podcast started beginning of 2019, and she was talking about Corey all year, but they must have been going through the break up at that point? Then she turned up to the 'bad examples' halloween party alone, it was obvious they were done, but she was still talking as if she was married. The pod cast and the facebook group seem to have a really weird culty following that are completely obsessed with Jessica and Tracy. I noticed they recently started asking for donations to run the podcast every week; which I find disgusting given the amount of unemployment etc at the moment. Everyone is struggling. The truth is, the content of the podcast fell off; it's not great and they should just stop while they're ahead.
I mean how many times can you talk about dildos!!?? Talk about revels the things like pregnancy divorce coparenting kids with special needs daily life the sex talk is not for me

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! I’m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloney’s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Corey’s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her she’s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the duck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I don’t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (I’m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasn’t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids 🙄. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasn’t enough for her narcissistic self. That’s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️)
Welcome Karen! Excellent first publication and good theory!

Reactions: 6
Omg. Part 2 of the don’t rush challenge. THE CRINGE, THE CRINGE! I suddenly feel so much better about it myself because, well, I’m not them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200424-194741_Chrome.jpg
Tracy seems to have deleted her tiktok account. It is now impossible that she is not aware of this tread.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Classy?! When the owner talks to other people this Way?!

Tara became an idiot. Not staying at home and supporting Tracy in everything she does! So yes it is probably dangerous!
That’s what I was thinking about the owner!!! Now I know why Tracy does there that women is obviously trash and trash follows trash!!!

Omg. Part 2 of the don’t rush challenge. THE CRINGE, THE CRINGE! I suddenly feel so much better about it myself because, well, I’m not them.
OMG THE CRINGE! It looks like a video with a bunch of transvestites that went wrong lmfaoooooo omgggggg I can not even deal! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Another oldie...this is from Ace's 1st birthday party. Just shocked she wore her usual getup because she THINKS it hides the fat--black leggings, black cami, black robe--to his huge birthday party, where everyone looked so nice. And she dressed in her usual bumming-around-the-house clothes 🙄 Oh sorry, she added a robe 😂
She’s disgusting she looked like she was ready for bed!

I don’t think she’s ever do a reality show because she’d have to show her body. So unless she got the gastric sleeve like Jackie, don’t expect it.

Reactions: 5
Lemme 🧐

The Tik Tok account is active Just checked the only Thing The Thick Video is Gone now View attachment 116086
My bad. I can see it now!!

OMG THE CRINGE! It looks like a video with a bunch of transvestites that went wrong lmfaoooooo omgggggg I can not even deal! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nothing else! 🤣

With the nails that she got done during quarantine But stated it’s an old pic 😂😂😂😂 dumbasses
And why did she has to make it all about her again?? Starting with her, second video of her! All about Tracy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
did you guys notice in the tik tok video, it was almost like Tara was scared to answer the questions honestly. I think there is def a intimidation factor. Tracy looks like a cow but is a bully. Even on a live with Sammy once someone asked her why she isnt part of RHONJ and Sammy totally disregarded tracy as tracy is like duh well i had a 1 hour call with "someone" about that and Sammy is like yeah whatever but my mom def should be on it. You wanna know why? Because Sammy's mom is actually a housewife and has money not some lowlife, broke azz witch like Tracy. And btw she is doing her and so is her karma bc i noticed in a tik tok that her pointer finger nail completely broke!
I don’t expect anything less from a company that would not only violate a heath code but the way they were responding on their business account was beyond ratchet so I’m not surprised one already broke lmao it her just 🥧 for being desperate and a liar

So for that second don’t rush video she just redid the intro without her kids this time but then reused the old glam footage from the first video?🤦🏻‍♀️to then repost again like surprise same look!!🤣🤣😭😭gosh how incredibly lazy she is!!!! Her look wasn’t even much of anything but big 80s hair she could of made a new one I’m so tired of her recycling material and her baddies praising it like they didnt see the same tit two days ago! 🙄

Last edited:
I know this is so mean but Tracy really found an ugly group of women for that second don’t rush challenge. Like really ugly. Only the second girl looked good but you can tell she’s using a filter. The rest looked like a Saturday night live parody. That’s cringy.

• Haha
In England if you have asthma you are classed as high risk and have been advised to isolate for 12 weeks due to Coronavirus...... I don’t know a single person that would risk it for some tacky white acrylic arse pickers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t for some reason quote - Corey slapped Gigi? I literally just watched that and it was Tracy who attacked Gigi (Tracy with a ripped top at the seams, I might add), Corey was arguing with Gigi, but he didn’t put his hands on her.

Probably At the same time that he stopped playing baseball

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.