Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an asshole For lying about her ugly ass nails .
That ring is almost as tacky as those outfits with the Disney ears she had on the girls earlier such a shame the clothes she puts on those kids they are going to look back on their childhood pics and be so embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone! Super super newbie here but I read through ALL of the last threads and I’m dying 😂😩 also attached are screenshots from Tara’s IG story lol enjoy!
In the pics so posts, she looks so much smaller. So seeing her like she really is crazy. It reminds me of the Friends episode with Monica in the fat suit and Joey says, “That girl ate Monica!”
I feel the same way, “That girl ate Tracy!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her new posy with overalls she don't look too too far in tummy area. But then again. Where's the lie lol I can't tell

Reactions: 1
Those poor little girls.... dressed like Little House on The Prairie characters. The ugliest outfits ever! Such pretty girls and they look terrible. Meanwhile, Julian is with the Mom. This girl does not follow any quarantine rules. And Tara is just an ass kisser!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe this is her new guy?
No way .. he can’t find her attractive.. she’s dirty n smells

Omg laughing at her story of the “snacks her kids request”... it’s funny bc before this thread existed and we all ripped her a new one about her food choices, her kids were always snacking on tit now suddenly they are snacking on semi healthy things “by request”.
Also funny that coreys status is “divorced”, I bet he felt bad at first and now he’s totally overrrrr it
He has a girlfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she looks good here! Good for her for just being real and not using a BS filter or photoshop. That's what pisses us off so much--when she's phony AF. Own your body as is. Periodt.
I think its heavily photoshopped. She should look into working as a photo retoucher professionally all jokes aside bcos she is really really good at it i wouldnt even know where to start. Shes good with angles too she shud be a professional photographer in all honesty bcos shes very good at it and looks great in the shots but then when i saw untouched photos of her 🤯 i actually hadnt realized how much she retouches her shots. I feel self conscious as well sometimes but i never understood the purpose of photoshop bcos if someone meets you in person they would know right away it was fake?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think its heavily photoshopped. She should look into working as a photo retoucher professionally all jokes aside bcos she is really really good at it i wouldnt even know where to start. Shes good with angles too she shud be a professional photographer in all honesty bcos shes very good at it and looks great in the shots but then when i saw untouched photos of her 🤯 i actually hadnt realized how much she retouches her shots. I feel self conscious as well sometimes but i never understood the purpose of photoshop bcos if someone meets you in person they would know right away it was fake?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
We should tell her. Like not being mean. But hey that's a good money thing for her. Since she touches up so well

Reactions: 1
Yea I find it hard to believe snooki said anything about Tracy. That would make me lose respect for her cause she was talking about a deaf child. Deena and Tracy follow each other and attended some red carpet event together back in the day day. Maybe they have that in common but I doubt they chat like that. Deena is annoying now... I get it... its your first child.... but chill
Omg yes I commend her for being a good mother but she is annoying.. I don’t follow her that closely but she posts so much and when she would do a monthly update she would talk from the babies point of view lol it was weird!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.