Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. I went through the guys she follows and tried to find one who matched the guy on her live. So I gave it a shot and added him. He rejected it lol so not too sure but I'd keep an eye out cause I have a feeling she is dating and was cheating prior to her marriage ending.
Seriously... what do men see in her?

Reactions: 5
Not defending anybody cause I don’t know any of these people in real life so they could all be real assholes or nice as anything, who really knows. But that whole Snooki and Angelina thing was hyped up for cameras obviously. That whole show is, you can just tell from the editing. You can’t believe those “reality” type shows. I listen to Snooki and her BFF joeys podcast on occasion and she addressed that whole situation and it wasn’t how it seemed and neither was angelinas wedding drama. Hence why Snooki has quit the show, they just twist tit around.

Reactions: 4
Not defending anybody cause I don’t know any of these people in real life so they could all be real assholes or nice as anything, who really knows. But that whole Snooki and Angelina thing was hyped up for cameras obviously. That whole show is, you can just tell from the editing. You can’t believe those “reality” type shows. I listen to Snooki and her BFF joeys podcast on occasion and she addressed that whole situation and it wasn’t how it seemed and neither was angelinas wedding drama. Hence why Snooki has quit the show, they just twist tit around.
What did she say I can’t be arsed listening to the podcast?

The text messages she sent? That was off her own, pissed up back. Not for the cameras.
nothing to do with the wedding at all.
her attitude towards Angelina off camera is what I’ve been saying repeatedly, over the 24 situation and when Angelina threatened to read said crappy texts out, Snooki lost her tit.
so yeah, she’s a pisshead duck on her ‘mummy juice’ every night, with a vicious streak that for some reason, everyone overlooks.

She's an easy lay 🤦‍♀️
Must be like shagging a water bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What did she say I can’t be arsed listening to the podcast?
I don’t remember word for word what she said but I do remember her saying her and Angelina had resolved things and then Angelina decided to bring tit back up on the show and twist it around for the cameras which Angelina does cause she’s just an attention bleep and wants her 15 seconds of fame. Again who knows who is lying. I’m sure they both don’t tell the truth about tit 🤷‍♀️

The text messages she sent? That was off her own, pissed up back. Not for the cameras.
nothing to do with the wedding at all.
her attitude towards Angelina off camera is what I’ve been saying repeatedly, over the 24 situation and when Angelina threatened to read said crappy texts out, Snooki lost her tit.
so yeah, she’s a pisshead duck on her ‘mummy juice’ every night, with a vicious streak that for some reason, everyone overlooks.

Must be like shagging a water bed.
I’m not disagreeing with you lol like I said they could all be fuckheads including Angelina. Just stating what Snooki said and that show for sure twists tit around even not regarding those two...all those types of shows do. The editing is so terrible😂

Pretty sure its fake or he could have multiple

Woah...who has that much time on their hands to make an account like that?
Pretty sure his name is Corey Matthew anyway lol. If you’re going to make a fake profile at least get his name right .

• Haha
Omg laughing at her story of the “snacks her kids request”... it’s funny bc before this thread existed and we all ripped her a new one about her food choices, her kids were always snacking on tit now suddenly they are snacking on semi healthy things “by request”.
Also funny that coreys status is “divorced”, I bet he felt bad at first and now he’s totally overrrrr it

Omg laughing at her story of the “snacks her kids request”... it’s funny bc before this thread existed and we all ripped her a new one about her food choices, her kids were always snacking on tit now suddenly they are snacking on semi healthy things “by request”.
Also funny that coreys status is “divorced”, I bet he felt bad at first and now he’s totally overrrrr it
He did say he was over it and wanted nothing to do with her..but not sure if hes just saying it because hes hurt or because hes really sick of her tit and petty posting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.