Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why cook and clean when giving a blow job and wearing a full face of make up is most important 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Holy duck the tea. Went from page 22 to 29 like... 😳😳😳😳😳
I can’t believe Corey opened up like that. I can’t wait to hear more from his side. Tracy is gonna get herssssss

Reactions: 8
Holy duck the tea. Went from page 22 to 29 like... 😳😳😳😳😳
I can’t believe Corey opened up like that. I can’t wait to hear more from his side. Tracy is gonna get herssssss
He did say he wont deliberately hurt her but if he sees another shady post he will say something...so just waiting to see, I guess.
Regardless of our feelings towards him as a person he doesnt deserve this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She turned the comments off on this. She posting tit she doesn’t even try herself. Anything for money tho.
8FA5A5FE-CF68-4785-9D44-41FA916C0854.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I just can imagine the day Corey will find a girlfriend. Tracy will pretend she doesnt care but her acts will prove the opposite.
@Sassyassy if you still are in touch with him, wish him good luck and courage from us.

Even Tara can't really stand Tracy and only supports her because of the kids.

Reactions: 4
I just can imagine the day Corey will find a girlfriend. Tracy will pretend she doesnt care but her acts will prove the opposite.
@Sassyassy if you still are in touch with him, wish him good luck and courage from us.

Even Tara can't really stand Tracy and only supports her because of the kids.
I ask him this morning if he was okay but if I hear back from him I will let him know he has supporters.

Does she speak to any of the Jerseylicious cast anymore?
Not that I can see. I think shes cut ties with everyone

Reactions: 2
Does she speak to any of the Jerseylicious cast anymore?
She still speaks / is friendly with Doria I think that is it

Don’t know if anyone else noticed this but She was friends with cathie giovie till recently and by that I mean after Julian was born as I seen cathie bought her a walker for Julian but they stopped following each other and then since Tracy has been speaking with Filipo she has followed cathie again but don’t think she followed her back

also was friendly with Jackie and would meet up with kids / got to each other’s baby showers etc I think at one point I saw Jackie that gave her a bag of clothes she no longer needed then I noticed Jackie started hanging out with Olivia again and then Tracy and Jackie don’t follow each Other anymore and Tracy won’t mention her maybe Tracy thinks Jackie will tell Olivia her business or something

Reactions: 7
Wow¡ the thing with Corey doesn’t surprise me I had a feeling she was neglectful wife.

I also hate the fact that she would spend months without getting her nails or refills done, now all of a sudden during a bleeping pandemic her nails are always did 🙄

I live really close to Hoboken and if she’s messing with anyone out there, they are trash lol. Period. Probably will just use her for sex.

Reactions: 11
Wow¡ the thing with Corey doesn’t surprise me I had a feeling she was neglectful wife.

I also hate the fact that she would spend months without getting her nails or refills done, now all of a sudden during a bleeping pandemic her nails are always did 🙄

I live really close to Hoboken and if she’s messing with anyone out there, they are trash lol. Period. Probably will just use her for sex.
It's some guy who is always with Sammy...
Sammy actually lives on my block & I saw her once, she gave me the dirtiest look like I did something to her..

Reactions: 4
It's some guy who is always with Sammy...
Sammy actually lives on my block & I saw her once, she gave me the dirtiest look like I did something to her..

it’s probably those bleeping eyebrows. She’s always looking mad with those things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.