Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to come out sooner than later.

I don't have the heart to expose the convo I had with him. If it was something that didnt involve his feelings I would have but I just don't feel comfortable exposing that. He doesnt deserve that kind of treatment
I agree! Don’t expose him.

Reactions: 2
Today is National ASL day. You would think Trashy Maloney would post a comment or make a video with her beautiful son. Nothing! She's busy posting stupid posts about nothing and driving AND recording Jayden screaming Corona Virus. Like WTF is wrong with this beast? When your kid screams nonsense its not funny or cute, its annoying. You were so adamant that your son would learn ASL and so would the whole family. Really? 1-800-IMA-twit
Someone asked her about the best way to start learning sign language as one of their family members, a young child, couldn't talk.

Traceys answer "Google"

She could have really done so much good with sign language and children with hearing difficulties and really used her platform to help others.

Instead she gets drunk every night, doesn't let Julian wear his ears and screams and swears because he can't hear.

Way to go you daft twit!!

Reactions: 3

I don't have the heart to expose the convo I had with him. If it was something that didnt involve his feelings I would have but I just don't feel comfortable exposing that. He doesnt deserve that kind of treatment
If Corey reads here he gonna know whats been said 🤔 Am not sure about this whole thing something is fishy🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can you give us a rounded up question that you asked him and what he replied. You dont have to post screenshots just an overview of what was asked and answered?

• Haha
The entire thing almost has me in tears. I'm a mom and I'd never act the way she is. Especially knowing they'll see one day. Just horrible
While I’m all for the gossip, I appreciate you not blasting it if it was heartfelt.
I hope he publicly sticks her on blast, with receipts to shut the fat bleep up.

If Corey reads here he gonna know whats been said 🤔 Am not sure about this whole thing something is fishy🧐
What do you mean? 🤔

She is ridiculous. She looks like an old low quality donuts, too fatty, too sticky, too decorated and having a bad taste 🤢

Like everything else, probably a lie!
I genuinely am confused. I’ve just watched it all and I thought - I don’t remember her OPENING a salon... so, was that just for the camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes.
Can we just have some little details about the conversation?!

Just give us some little details!! We are thirsty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait can someone explain her live with a guy?? I missed it! It sounds like she was live making out with someone?? If that’s the case, that’s probably the most immature thing I’ve ever heard, that’s literally something a high school girl would do when she broke up with her boyfriend 🙄 and can we have some sort of idea what was said by Corey? Lol I need to know all of this!

All I will say is that Raven doesnt deal with her and Tara is only there to see the kids.

That's it

I get we all hate Tracy, I sure do. But what’s with the Corey love? How do you know he’s telling the truth? I had an ex who could make you feel empathy for him if you heard his “version” of things. Meanwhile he was physically abusing me, cheating and doing drugs.
Corey isn’t paying for traceys suv. Her car is mysteriously gone and her parents had to give her their old one.
watching trashy Tray’s post for many years Corey was never around. Never spent holidays with her family, never took trips, any free time he had was spent playing travel softball. I truly don’t believe for a second Tracy would of left if he was a good husband. Even if she wasn’t into it- she never would of wanted to prove people right about them.

I think it’s obvious this relationship was built on two Attention seeking losers coming together and it failing.

Reactions: 6
Can you give us a rounded up question that you asked him and what he replied. You dont have to post screenshots just an overview of what was asked and answered?
Thank you?’!! I started to think we been Punked 😡

All I will say is that Raven doesnt deal with her and Tara is only there to see the kids.

That's it
Thanks but we kinda already knew That 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This is where people can go online and report a biz that is not in compliance with executive order 107 (staying open when it is mandated to close). Its a form that will ask for your name, email, biz name, etc. Takes 5 mins to complete.

well did he indicate the reason behind the break up
No he didnt. Just that he is hurt but he can move on now that he found out shes kissing guys. Said that shes acting like they weren't together for 10 years.

Thank you?’!! I started to think we been Punked 😡

Thanks but we kinda already knew That 🙄
No one punked you. I really don't see the point in airing someone's laundry when they trusted me to have a civil conversation about the situation.
I'm not a fan of her either but I personally believe him over someone crying via social media on how he was "a tit husband/ father" same tit that Roger Matthews pulled while Jenny stayed quiet. I didnt like how he handled things by bashing her and making IG lives. Same situation different people.

Last edited:
I get we all hate Tracy, I sure do. But what’s with the Corey love? How do you know he’s telling the truth? I had an ex who could make you feel empathy for him if you heard his “version” of things. Meanwhile he was physically abusing me, cheating and doing drugs.
Corey isn’t paying for traceys suv. Her car is mysteriously gone and her parents had to give her their old one.
watching trashy Tray’s post for many years Corey was never around. Never spent holidays with her family, never took trips, any free time he had was spent playing travel softball. I truly don’t believe for a second Tracy would of left if he was a good husband. Even if she wasn’t into it- she never would of wanted to prove people right about them.

I think it’s obvious this relationship was built on two Attention seeking losers coming together and it failing.
I have to agree, I don’t think for a second Corey is innocent in this. He obv did something to break trust, people have commented before about him
Being on dating sites and meeting up with women while he told his family he was working. Who knows if that’s true but I’m sure something happened to make her lose trust BUT the way she’s acting now is ridiculous and immature, she sucks. I’m still waiting for someone to summarize her live yesterday lol

Reactions: 9

I think the reason ppl are seeming to side with corey is just how she has gone about the whole thing i mean who knows what goes on behind closed doors but everything thats been shown and said publicly makes him out to be the sad guy who was willing to stay and try and shes coming off as the mean one whos constantly bashing her ex and talking about hooking up with a new guy etc
Shes said many things about not being able to trust him but also wont give details, insinuating he cheated but not outright saying it. Meanwhile he has said nothing and posted only his children. So while we prob wont ever kno the truth its easy to see why ppl r so quick to side with him.

This selfish witch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old, like we're all morons. But the best is this desperate witch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him. I can't tell if she's drunk, or putting on a show, but either way it's embarrassing. You selfish asshole, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. She deserves whatevers coming to her
Are these lives on IG?

I think the reason ppl are seeming to side with corey is just how she has gone about the whole thing i mean who knows what goes on behind closed doors but everything thats been shown and said publicly makes him out to be the sad guy who was willing to stay and try and shes coming off as the mean one whos constantly bashing her ex and talking about hooking up with a new guy etc
Shes said many things about not being able to trust him but also wont give details, insinuating he cheated but not outright saying it. Meanwhile he has said nothing and posted only his children. So while we prob wont ever kno the truth its easy to see why ppl r so quick to side with him.
That's the funniest part. She posts things about their relationship every 5 minutes yet when someone questions it she jumps down their throat as if they're asking her for her social security number. Like witch just be honest with yourself

Ladies, Corey responded!!! I'm so dead 😂😂
If you got any information out of him you would share it here. There's not that many people on this site. Plus I doubt he is telling a complete stranger the details of his failed marriage. Come on now lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are these lives on IG?

That's the funniest part. She posts things about their relationship every 5 minutes yet when someone questions it she jumps down their throat as if they're asking her for her social security number. Like witch just be honest with yourself
I dont think she'll be honest about it unless there is money involved.
I dont see him opening up either about the situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.