Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stupid, selfish witch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old like everyone is as dumb as her. But the real kicker is this desperate witch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him, really putting on a show. You dumb witch, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. I hope she gets what's coming to her.
I wish I had Instagram to watch it!!

So, I went to see her live. All I have to say is if Tracy was a bad witch like she claims she wouldn’t be acting cherry on her live! Acting like shes 14 what a fckn loser. Tracy’s who’s the loser your fckn in your kids SUV, that Corey pays for? Hey Cunty, hope Corey finds himself a gorgeous new wife that’s educated and helps him raise his kids. Trying to get back at Corey all of a sudden k.

All of a sudden Tara hasn’t been with her? Where’s sky?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi guys! I’ve missed you! Shits been real dry lately, but today. Whew chile. That live. Some guy, drinking in the car, and clearly showing off a fresh set of nails that all the sheep believe were an old pic. I literally cannot. Big T is on fire tonight.

QUOTE="Sassyassy, post: 1176055, member: 64547"]
Ladies, Corey responded!!! I'm so dead 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
yasssss

Reactions: 2
Aawwww..... maybe he needed someone to talk to that’s not his family or close to Tracy.
The entire thing almost has me in tears. I'm a mom and I'd never act the way she is. Especially knowing they'll see one day. Just horrible

Reactions: 3
The entire thing almost has me in tears. I'm a mom and I'd never act the way she is. Especially knowing they'll see one day. Just horrible
Give us details, something lol 🙏 I'm trying to stay awake for this 😩😂

Reactions: 5
Give us details, something lol 🙏 I'm trying to stay awake for this 😩😂
Just know, shes 100% the person she was on jerseilicious and Corey is nothing but a hard working father who is being painted as a terrible one

Wow, zero bleeping respect for her.
She is so god damn heartless...I cant believe she is truly a vile human being

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So, I went to see her live. All I have to say is if Tracy was a bad witch like she claims she wouldn’t be acting cherry on her live! Acting like shes 14 what a fckn loser. Tracy’s who’s the loser your fckn in your kids SUV, that Corey pays for? Hey Cunty, hope Corey finds himself a gorgeous new wife that’s educated and helps him raise his kids. Trying to get back at Corey all of a sudden k.

All of a sudden Tara hasn’t been with her? Where’s sky?
Anyone would be an upgrade from this thing!!! She’s bleeping gross. Absolutely disgusting. One day her kids will see all this and all she cares about is her obese ass. Yuck!! Its prob Sammy in the car acting like she with a man. Who the duck would wanna touch that?!?! I mean really?!?! Cmon. That nasty twit is disgusting and thirsty...THIIIRSTAAAY!!!

Just know, shes 100% the person she was on jerseilicious and Corey is nothing but a hard working father who is being painted as a terrible one

Wow, zero bleeping respect for her.
She is so god damn heartless...I cant believe she is truly a vile human being
well we all figured that but....do tell....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Waitbshe went live???!! Damn full me in I was cooking real FOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone would be an upgrade from this thing!!! She’s bleeping gross. Absolutely disgusting. One day her kids will see all this and all she cares about is her obese ass. Yuck!! Its prob Sammy in the car acting like she with a man. Who the duck would wanna touch that?!?! I mean really?!?! Cmon. That nasty twit is disgusting and thirsty...THIIIRSTAAAY!!!

well we all figured that but....do tell....
It's going to come out sooner than later.

I don't have the heart to expose the convo I had with him. If it was something that didnt involve his feelings I would have but I just don't feel comfortable exposing that. He doesnt deserve that kind of treatment

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.