Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can be reported. There is an actual number to call in the State of NJ and reported businesses that are not complying. A call may have to be made. I may have to call. AND I don't understand why people are so afraid to say something. We ALL know they are lying. This isn't a time to play around with peoples lives. I dot give a tit about those tacky nails or that tacky bleep. I have no problem reporting them. Asswipes!
give me that number girl ill call ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I was trying to look for one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone commented on the nail salon and asked why they are doing Tracyโ€™s nails and they should have their license revoked. They deleted the comment and posted this now. Like we bleeping know that they are fresh nails. You can see them in that stupid new TikTok she posted. Unbelievable. Iโ€™m a hairstylist in south jersey and our salon is taking this very seriously. It pisses me off seeing tit like this.

On the nail salons pic
Can Someone tell me this is a damn joke bc on her tik tok clearly New nails... Call that witch out for lying and not doing social distancing

give me that number girl ill call ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I was trying to look for one!
Yep report. I'm in another state. But idgaf if call. I want to see tracy fig herself out of this bs now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Look on that nail.salon page. They trying throw bitchy shits back as well.. Someone get on their asses. ALL OF THEM

• Haha
Sheโ€™s just posted a pic of her nails, and people were commenting saying itโ€™s obvious you just had them down theyโ€™re in your new tik tok video, then those comments were removed and comments have now been turned off ๐Ÿค” she should be ashamed. And the girl who did the nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooohhhhh
sheโ€™s so fuckin childish and stupid. โ€œIโ€™ll block you for believing the lies and fueling the fireโ€. First of all, we donโ€™t know the witch personally so we donโ€™t know whether these are lies are not that Corey is telling and the only person โ€œfueling the fireโ€ is her stupid ass by reposting in her stories. There may have been people who hadnโ€™t even seen his post, sheโ€™s making it bigger than what it was her with attention seeking antics...but an attention bleep like herself wouldnโ€™t see that.

I canโ€™t believe this stupid witch got her nails done. Shame on her AND her nail tech. Sheโ€™s out so much and just doesnโ€™t give a ****

Itโ€™s because of trash like her that weโ€™re STILL on lock down and the virus is still spreading. I took my gel off just like everyone else is doing because nails are not important right now!!

what a dumbass๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
So mad ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก all she does all day is complain about
Yaaah a New post about that witch. You all know how to find her and old house even her mom's house that's where she's always at.look at her new of story saying she's going block ppl for commenting on Corey's post. Someone please put her in check. Call Tara and talk to tracy shot I have the number.seriously
omg her and her love for blocking
People I canโ€™ttttt!! I get pissed off whenever she says that. I didnโ€™t like her before obviously but since the divorce sheโ€™s coming off as pathetic and desperate. The kids are cute she used to post them more. All her stories with just her are embarrassing I canโ€™t even watch half the time.

Reactions: 3
That's a goddamn shame. She did turn off comments.. duck her seriously and that's not good for.them babies.CPS. CPS CPS CPS CPS CPS

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she started posting things about her โ€œpreviousโ€ nails and how she canโ€™t wait til the salon opens again, I canโ€™t believe she actually thinks people believe her!! I love how so many people commented calling her out. What a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a goddamn shame. She did turn off comments.. duck her seriously and that's not good for.them babies.CPS. CPS CPS CPS CPS CPS
Thereโ€™s no way sheโ€™s not going to post a video in the next few days where we will clearly see the new nails. Sheโ€™s a joke. Kids are going to different households all the time, Tara is always in her house! Then sheโ€™s getting her nails done! Itโ€™s like does she actually know wtf is going on in the world?!

The woman who
Owns the shop probably asked her to do it. Not enough people will stand up to Tracy so seems like the salon was taking the heat. I think that little girl whoโ€™s 13 or something probably went to Tracyโ€™s house. I doubt the salon Is open.

Thereโ€™s no way sheโ€™s not going to post a video in the next few days where we will clearly see the new nails. Sheโ€™s a joke. Kids are going to different households all the time, Tara is always in her house! Then sheโ€™s getting her nails done! Itโ€™s like does she actually know wtf is going on in the world?!
No she doesnt. Shes selfish

Reactions: 1
Itโ€™s terrible. Iโ€™ve been so pissed about it that i
Mention it to people who donโ€™t follow her when discussing the virus. So bleeping mad and seriously wish sheโ€™d get fined or something.

Her dumbass will make a video or post. Trying to justify why the nails was or wasn't done. And those minions of hers will believe it. But I'm serious someone needs let NJ CPS know what's up... And another thing does she know she got a damn post about her all.way bk from 2018. And we know the real her. From name tonposts about her begging someone watch kids to location. Lmmfao

This was also in her story too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I think what pisses me off the most about this is that sheโ€™s been posting shady tit forever now in regards to Corey. But, as soon anyone says anything that might vaguely reference her and she freaks. Such thin skin, if youโ€™re going to dish it you need to also take it

Whewww chile, the tea has been scolding hot today ๐Ÿ‘€. Those nasty freshly painted nails must be getting tired from her click clacking on her phone trying to do damage control today honey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whewww chile, the tea has been scolding hot today ๐Ÿ‘€. Those nasty freshly painted nails must be getting tired from her click clacking on her phone trying to do damage control today honey
Lmmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think I figured out why she uses the last name Dimarco. I was perusing her Facebook page and I happened to come upon a picture of her and it read : hair by Nicole DeMarco(shear genius) Maybe she wanted people to think they were related? This Nicole chick is the real deal. Shes a coloring instructor and works at a highend salon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.