Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Amazon France, Tracy's overalls is sold in the pregnant woman department.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So her hips get wider but her stomach stays flat somehow? Oh please.How can she go outside in that outfit and not be embarrassed with that stomach showing in person? She has a hard face too wow to that tagged photo.So not only does she flatten her stomach in photos,she softens her features as well.I honestly think she looks like a man and that makeup does not help at all.

Reactions: 5
I actually like the overalls she’s wearing.
I’m classed as a ‘big girl’, but I have a OTT hour glass shape, from the photos of her squatting to the ones standing up, those photos do not tally up,

Reactions: 4
She a big gurl
You can tell she photoshopped it... look at how warped the sand is in the background. Lol. I bet the original pic she is 10x bigger 🤣🤣🤣

Those poor little girls.... dressed like Little House on The Prairie characters. The ugliest outfits ever! Such pretty girls and they look terrible. Meanwhile, Julian is with the Mom. This girl does not follow any quarantine rules. And Tara is just an ass kisser!
I feel bad that she takes these kids to play outside and they are wearing those ugly uncomfortable outfits .. put comfortable clothes on them! bleeping cow she is

Reactions: 4
She post the "if i knew my last injections were my last injections i woulda got extra" meme and tagged her friend Sammy
Sammy doesn't need no more filler, she looks nuts idk any other words
But her lips especially in that before/after makeup tag with Tracy on IG.......it's gonna get close to the point noone can take you serious professionally very soon.
Idk why these girls are so insecure when they were pretty before. Jerseylicious made me be like "wow everyones comfortable with having small lips" and then everyone got injections 😪

Reactions: 1
Yea I find it hard to believe snooki said anything about Tracy. That would make me lose respect for her cause she was talking about a deaf child. Deena and Tracy follow each other and attended some red carpet event together back in the day day. Maybe they have that in common but I doubt they chat like that. Deena is annoying now... I get it... its your first child.... but chill
I have heard Tracy talk about JS cast and she’s said before she gets on with Deena and she is the only one who she likes and will speak to

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have heard Tracy talk about JS cast and she’s said before she gets on with Deena and she is the only one who she likes and will speak to
Lmao Good finally someone called her out but Lazy Trazy will just delete and block her She never owns up to her mistakes and responsibilities
She thinks she is perfect !

Reactions: 2
Any Suggestions for new Thread name??
SEX, LIES, & VIDEOTAPE...

You can tell she photoshopped it... look at how warped the sand is in the background. Lol. I bet the original pic she is 10x bigger 🤣🤣🤣

I feel bad that she takes these kids to play outside and they are wearing those ugly uncomfortable outfits .. put comfortable clothes on them! bleeping cow she is
How about a jacket. Last I checked we are not having a heatwave in NJ.

watching those videos on the beach I realized she’s not very affectionate with the girls and never has been. That’s one of the very few times ive seen her hug and kiss them but yet I see other family members Like Tara and Corey.. even raven constantly showing them affection. I dunno I smother my kids all day long lol on camera off camera I don’t leave them alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually like the overalls she’s wearing.
I’m classed as a ‘big girl’, but I have a OTT hour glass shape, from the photos of her squatting to the ones standing up, those photos do not tally up,
I’m also noticing her teeth are not as white as she claims. In all her pics her teeth are sooo white. More photoshop!!

Reactions: 3
Can someone post the warped sand?

I propose Tracy Maloney: The Ultimate Jersey Catfish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find those videos sad ... it’s all about her seductively blinking and smiling and then a partial glimpse of the kids ... nothing more that a video about her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.