Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find those videos sad ... it’s all about her seductively blinking and smiling and then a partial glimpse of the kids ... nothing more that a video about her
Yeah it’s extremely self serving. It’s like a low budget music video featuring her kids as her extras. Which is the role her kids will always play in her life anyway.

Reactions: 7
Her “tell me what you thought when you first met me” are all comments that are from people kissing her ass. She thinks she’s Sophia Loren😂😂she is so out of touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Except those of us actually from the “jersey shore” (we don’t really use that term) definitely don’t consider people like her locals or “real jersey shore”. We call them Bennys and we don’t like them because they think they own the place from June-August.
Hell yeah! I grew up in Spring Lake and can 100% confirm. BENNYS GO HOME

You didn’t miss much. She was in a car with someone. Acting obnoxious. It was dark. All you saw was fat head Tracy acting like a damn 13 year old on her first date sipping from a cup (tequila I assume). It was embarrassing and disgusting to watch. I was legit embarrassed for her.
Drinking in a car? That’s definitely illegal in NJ!

Who cares? The comments on her weight are getting annoying tbh. I'm sure nobody behind this screen is perfect
Clearly many. This thread wasn't started about somebody behind the screen but about Tracey who people are calling out for trying to hide her size by photoshopping.

Reactions: 9
Who saw the picture of Julian on the playground?? Someone asked her about it and she said it’s “the one at her house”. bleeping lies! Even if it’s a private playground in her/her moms subdivision, It’s still considered a common area playground and they are all CLOSED.

Reactions: 3
Right but that doesnt mean we body shame every chance we get.
We? You are free to comment whatever you like and not "bodyshame" and I will continue to comment whatever I like which probably will involve body shaming comments. If it bothers you find another thread.

Reactions: 3
Right but that doesnt mean we body shame every chance we get.
You know that you can simply click out if you want to? You don't have to read the "body shame" posts, you actually have a choice. I'm all for being whatever size and shape you are, but what gets me is photoshopping and faking it for the gram. Not only are you blatantly lying, but you're telling me that whatever you look like, is not good enough, so if I look like you, you're telling me there's something wrong with me. Fundamentally I'm not okay with that, and that's why I'm glad that we can discuss these things. And on a side note Tracy is a witch, she deserves all the hate she gets, she's not nice to anyone. She exposes her ex-husband, troll comments on her instagram, she claims that she's so nice but she had issues with every single person on jerseylicious (just compare the way tracy responds to comments vs olivia - it's like night and day). There's something mentally wrong with her that she still has such a hatred towards people from years ago, she can't seem to let things go, forgive and move on. But according to tracy she is so nice, she's not the one with the issues, everyone else around her is. Oh, and lastly, she photoshops her kids that they're barely recognisable, what a wonderful message to send to your daughters. Rant over.

Reactions: 6
Who saw the picture of Julian on the playground?? Someone asked her about it and she said it’s “the one at her house”. bleeping lies! Even if it’s a private playground in her/her moms subdivision, It’s still considered a common area playground and they are all CLOSED.
why does she lie about stuff? Like she clearly got her nails done, we aren’t stupid. No one on either side of the family is following social isolation guidelines...all the cousins are hanging out together. Tara was over her house and at the beach with the kids. Julian was over her parent’s house. If they don’t live with you, you isolate from them. It’s hard for everyone, and she’s being bleeping stupid as usual.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.