Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
Cussing out a deaf kid just because he doesn't have his implants on isn't cool. The girls can hear. Why scream like that and wake them up?

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Cmas89

Do you guys remember this gem? Blurry af because it's photoshopped beyond belief 😂
This picture still gives me nightmares 😖
There is absolutely nothing attractive about this. She is wearing a swim suit 5 sizes too small so that her tits are smashed down and she probably got a yeast infection from the camel toe.

• Haha

AntiBS

21mins ago she makes a post about It. She was on social media allllllllll day and waits till 8pm to acknowledge the day... someone must have been reading this page to remind her. She def has NO idea 🙄🙄 she’s such trash i can’t
I just saw that! She gives zero fucks about that little boy... its all about Skylar (perfection), and sometimes throws Jayden a bone!

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
If she makes an only fans 😭 I don't think 3 kids has been kind to her body
She better the fuck not!!! 😂🤣 no one asked for that. No one wants that! Majority of her supporters are women who probably look just like her that would be just another slap in her face like that empty meet and greet she did. She claims she laughed to the bank while filming but umm... ma why don’t you have anything to show for all the ugly bitchy behavior you claim you put on as a show? She literally admitted she was broke. Second she’s lazy af for a fans only page she’s a beautician who looks like a slob any barber or hair stylist I know as my husbands in the field they look sharp about 90% of the time who wants their hair and makeup done by the swamp monster? She doesn’t even take time to make sure her kids hair are good when that’s her profession. I have a daughter I’m no stylist but when I style her hair I actually style it I make sure lines everything are perfect I switch styles and I didn’t pay a school to teach me so I can then have my family look like slobs. I was right about that crumb cake I swear she just reuses that same closed bag for ads you never see it made on a plate which would entice People. She’s to lazy to make actual money online I mean look at the YouTube account she made and didn’t continue with like she could be vlogging and working on getting monetized instead of learning lines for tik tok 🙄 any guy interested better be aware she’s unmotivated in any precession except tik tok and she’s looking for a long financial support ride that’s it cause she doesn’t need romance just money, compliments even if they’re lies and support for her famous tik tok career.

May one point he wanted people to say I about who thinks she looks good. He read a comment to and trying to laugh it off that he has feelings for her. He told her she looked like Sophia Loren and when she showed a pic of the kids, he said Jaydens curls were deadly.
they were listening to music and he told her her hair looked bomb when she took it out of the bun.
Ewww I always found him so unattractive to have such a big ego. His flirty personality is so cringey to me like that guy in school like where’s my hug? Oh So it’s like that now? 🤣 I don’t find him cute at all. He seems nice but fuck boys are usually nice maybe that’s why I get turned off by him he reeks of old ass fuck boy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She definitely mentioned it in her podcast last year but I can’t recall when it actually happened.
I doubt she’s had a threesome with Corey and another girl. She lies about everything on that podcast I can’t! Who even listens to that crappy podcast anymore anyways like she’s a liar! Alll the things she has said about her an coreys sex life meanwhile they’ve been separated the whole time like come one she’s a joke i don’t believe anything she says

Lmalfale1117

I get we all hate Tracy, I sure do. But what’s with the Corey love? How do you know he’s telling the truth? I had an ex who could make you feel empathy for him if you heard his “version” of things. Meanwhile he was physically abusing me, cheating and doing drugs.
Corey isn’t paying for traceys suv. Her car is mysteriously gone and her parents had to give her their old one.
watching trashy Tray’s post for many years Corey was never around. Never spent holidays with her family, never took trips, any free time he had was spent playing travel softball. I truly don’t believe for a second Tracy would of left if he was a good husband. Even if she wasn’t into it- she never would of wanted to prove people right about them.

I think it’s obvious this relationship was built on two Attention seeking losers coming together and it failing.
I have to agree, I don’t think for a second Corey is innocent in this. He obv did something to break trust, people have commented before about him
Being on dating sites and meeting up with women while he told his family he was working. Who knows if that’s true but I’m sure something happened to make her lose trust BUT the way she’s acting now is ridiculous and immature, she sucks. I’m still waiting for someone to summarize her live yesterday lol

Apple73

Tracy can’t handle her children, these kids are a reflection of her bad parenting. Smh

MoMoMorgan

Does anyone happen to follow Tracy’s friend Ashley Bertollni? What the hell is wrong with these people clearly letting their children abuse those poor small dogs?! And then their filming it! I remember awhile back when skylar was maybe 2 there was a video Tracy posted of skylar grabbing and pulling the poor dogs fur and you can clearly see the dog is showing it’s teeth and uncomfortable but no the bitch just keeps filming, someone did call her out and of course according to her the dog likes it. But ya her friend Ashley is raising a brat also I seen the way that they let her torture that poor dog!

• Angry

bigboobsboo

Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! I’m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloney’s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Corey’s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her she’s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the fuck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I don’t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (I’m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasn’t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids 🙄. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasn’t enough for her narcissistic self. That’s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️)
Welcome sit back and sip the Tea page by page 🧐

• Heart

Porrera

Those kids never have a jacket on. Its only 45 degrees in NJ and the sun goes in and out. Its chilly! At home they are half naked and outside they never wear jackets.
I got blocked because I once asked her why she never put clothes on the kids. Its because she’s fucking lazy and doesn’t want to wash clothes. Im sure of it

Did one of these dumb bitches really write “ giver ment?” I’m appalled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bravo19

So I’m watching season 5 episode 14 and why is this bitch always crying....in every scenario where she’s being confronted she’s quick to play victim and cries at every chance. Yuckkkkkk snd just how Olivia has said . A leopard doesn’t change its spots she’ll always be a bitch lol yup 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha

Whatevs99

Why would corey lie about his own sister? If tracy is as petty as she claims you dont think she'd cut Tara out? I mean why would she? It's free fucking childcare
I think Tara is appeasing Corey by saying she goes to Tracy's house "just for the kids." You see how Tara and Tracy act on tik tok videos and insta lives--they're clearly friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Corey's latest post? Looks like a clap back to all of Tray's passive aggressive posts.
Yikessssssssss he is really making Tracy sound like an awfullll wife. And i mean i get shes home with three small kids all day but still i see ppl have three kids and both parents work full time and they still figure it out so i dunno, if he was really working and enabling her to stay home so she could just focus on the kids and she couldnt even rise to that challenge? Smh. I get kids are hard but surely she must have figured that out after two of them why have a third if she couldnt "handle" it? Sounds like she wasn't giving corey the words of affection shes bitching he didnt give her....🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8