Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple73

Tracy asking for a lot & the poor bastard won’t receive shit from her 😂 fucking Sasquatch, I can hear her grunting now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lmalfale1117

Wow her live was extremely unfortunate. She was literally eating and acting like a cow, shoveling popcorn into her mouth. Also, why the hell is her face sooo puffy, she has huge massive puffy bags under her eyes. I can’t believe how much her appearance changed! And why is Tara getting up to check on Jules?? Tara kept saying he has a fresh diaper and fresh bottle and Tracey just kept sitting there pointing upstairs to the poor kid crying. The sad part is that she thinks she’s so cool 😞

• Sad

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps
I agree on the food, but it confuses me that she can only make the kids eggs/sausages/fruit or the usual chicken nuggets, yet Corey makes them lasagna and pork tenderloins and desserts.

Porrera

Of course her IG lawyer had to come out in her defense about how she’s doing her best and I told her off, too. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunzie

Ummm doesnt she have kids to be looking after?

Oh wait that's right, Tara is there being the mother
At this point she LOOKING for attention. And knows.. she'll have a sex webpage soon i could bet. SMFH poor kids. Be a MOM first

Apple73

I dont think so. She looks a lot like her dad and Skylar looks just like him. They all have the same chin.
Tracy’s parents look like the nicest parents ever! How the hell did they end up with Tracy’s bitch ass?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ggirl1120

OMG what is wrong with her and her family. Now its her side of the family thats not social distancing. I have friends who have not seen their grandkids, and their kids for weeks because they are social distancing, and they miss their families tremendously. What makes the Maloney clan above anyone else. I expect it from the Epstein side, cause well.... they are stupid! But her parents? I would report her if I could figure out where to call. You and your tacky lashes are the reason people are still getting infected. I can't...
I can’t even tell you how mad this is making me. She’s complaining and posting more shit about how awful it is to be with her kids home and how much it sucks to be inside when 1. Her kids have barely been with her and 2. She’s been with her sister in law and now her parents. People are sad because they miss their families and she’s upset because she can’t go drinking with her friends or get her ugly tacky eye lashes done. I just can’t stand this girl omg. She’s disgusting in so many ways. I never saw someone talk so much about drinking like she just turned 21 meanwhile she’s a mom of 3. SAD

MMBF

I assume there is no social distancing going on where they live. In the UK we have been told to stay in our own houses, no visiting people.
She’s in NJ. We have the #2 highest death rate in the US. We’re considered a red zone and are only supposed to leave the house for essentials and spend time with people living directly in our homes. She’s a grade A asshole. So is Corey because he’s not following either.

Last edited:

Bravo19

Holy fuck the tea. Went from page 22 to 29 like... 😳😳😳😳😳
I can’t believe Corey opened up like that. I can’t wait to hear more from his side. Tracy is gonna get herssssss

Camahu

She’s just posted a pic of her nails, and people were commenting saying it’s obvious you just had them down they’re in your new tik tok video, then those comments were removed and comments have now been turned off 🤔 she should be ashamed. And the girl who did the nails!

• Haha

Elona

She’s such a fuckin child. I’ve never heard of a bitch with three children to raise who has so much time for IG drama 😒

AntiBS

Today is National ASL day. You would think Trashy Maloney would post a comment or make a video with her beautiful son. Nothing! She's busy posting stupid posts about nothing and driving AND recording Jayden screaming Corona Virus. Like WTF is wrong with this beast? When your kid screams nonsense its not funny or cute, its annoying. You were so adamant that your son would learn ASL and so would the whole family. Really? 1-800-IMA-TWAT

• Sick
  • Haha

Lmalfale1117

I cannot believe she started posting things about her “previous” nails and how she can’t wait til the salon opens again, I can’t believe she actually thinks people believe her!! I love how so many people commented calling her out. What a joke!

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Nasty! You can see her beef curtains hanging! 3 kids in 3 years ? Ewwwww

It’s her saggy vag 🤮

I felt like he was using her because she was on the show and she had/s low self esteem and kind of dealt with it.
Who remembers when Tracy and Corey attacked Gigi during a reunion show and he slapped her in the face and Gigi’s ex just sat there and let it happen. ?
Tracy is the one who hit Gigi I don’t remember Corey hitting anyone 🤔 yeah Frankie never stood up for her only Olivia and barely

Wondering why she cant enjoy spring with her kids? Does she not want to go out and have the public see her in all her glory.
I have bad allergies where I’ll lose the ability to breathe through my nose the instant I get dust or pollen up there and I still push through and enjoy even if I have to shove tissue up my nostrils there’s no excuse theres otc meds or she can get a shot like I do. I also can’t believe she made that big deal over that disgusting ketchup covered premade salmon. Salmon takes literally a few minutes how lazy can a person who doesn’t work or work out not have time for home cooked fresh meals? And she swears someone will find her as some grand prize yikes the delusion. Tara absolutely is there cause she wants to be you can tell she worships Tracy look at how she shadows her it’s obvious she enjoys riding on Tracy’s wing and Tracy throws her a bone as if her mom asked her to play with her cause she has no friends. Tracy uses Taras friendship to get her to mommy for her. She’s the only mom of three who complains about being a mom and is rarely doing any of the hard parts of being a mom like actually caring for them paying attention to them cleaning and bathing them. Jaydens outfit looks like she dressed herself like what beauty school did Tracy go to? I hope they’re no longer in business

Last edited:
  • Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I wish she would post a full body pic. Don’t these dummies realize that she’s a whole catfish!!?? If someone NEVER posts their whole body, obviously they don’t want to show it.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I feel like they’re both dipping their toes in the water to blow the shit out of the water. I don’t think it’ll stay long.
It also wouldn’t surprise me if Tracy or her mates were the ones trolling Corey, because that’s something weird she would do, then play the victim when she gets called out.

AntiBS

Those poor little girls.... dressed like Little House on The Prairie characters. The ugliest outfits ever! Such pretty girls and they look terrible. Meanwhile, Julian is with the Mom. This girl does not follow any quarantine rules. And Tara is just an ass kisser!

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Hmm odd on her latest insta story she posted a video of some movie or show and in the show the guy is renovating the whole house on his own and i guess his spouse is staying elsewhere while he renovates and the hubby asks the wife to show him her boobs via video call and the wife opens her robe for a second and jokes thats all you get and Tracy spoke over the video saying "thats all she gave him and he's renovating the whole house? This is why men cheat thats all she gave him"
Why is she so seemingly obsessed with sex? As important as it is its not the only thing...wonder if its in response to coreys post...like tracy saying ok maybe i didnt support u verbally but i fcked u? 😳