Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another oldie...this is from Ace's 1st birthday party. Just shocked she wore her usual getup because she THINKS it hides the fat--black leggings, black cami, black robe--to his huge birthday party, where everyone looked so nice. And she dressed in her usual bumming-around-the-house clothes 🙄 Oh sorry, she added a robe 😂
She’s disgusting she looked like she was ready for bed!

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
Someone already did that to her though 😂 not condoning violence just saying that punch sent her far
She didn’t deserve it the, the way she was with Ange, she’s lucky she had hair on her head. I’d have scalped her. She really does think she’s something special.

Sassyassy

Omg laughing at her story of the “snacks her kids request”... it’s funny bc before this thread existed and we all ripped her a new one about her food choices, her kids were always snacking on shit now suddenly they are snacking on semi healthy things “by request”.
Also funny that coreys status is “divorced”, I bet he felt bad at first and now he’s totally overrrrr it
He did say he was over it and wanted nothing to do with her..but not sure if hes just saying it because hes hurt or because hes really sick of her shit and petty posting

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
This. I hate to keep bringing the show up, but When Christy has her baby I think it put the idea in the girls heads of having one. Then Doria and Jackie even Alexa who was full “I don’t want kids” were pregnant and Tracy even had a breakdown on set when she turned 25.
Her and Gigi thought they had a clock on when they should be married with kids, that’s part of why Gigi didn’t deal well Tracy’s wedding.
Her and Corey were on the same page about marriage and babies which when it aired I thought that was them being mature now I think they should’ve waited atleast a year and get the young fun days outta their system.
A lot of moms who have babies before they’re done their party days do not deal well and especially after back to back babies it’s like they lost 10 years of their life they want back, and the kids suffer cause they can tell when their mom doesn’t want to be one.
I think youre 100% right i think sometimes when ppl do things thinking theyre on a clock versus doing things in the right time things dont end well esp. With back to back kids i have seen it happen the moms do sometimes feel resentful about losing "party" years etc etc its a hard job to be a mom of three and special needs the kids get the short end of the stick

Porrera

I couldn’t for some reason quote - Corey slapped Gigi? I literally just watched that and it was Tracy who attacked Gigi (Tracy with a ripped top at the seams, I might add), Corey was arguing with Gigi, but he didn’t put his hands on her.
I thought he grabbed at her and threw a slap in there at one point. I have to watch it again

bigboobsboo

Last edited:

Emilytullytime

You didn’t miss much. She was in a car with someone. Acting obnoxious. It was dark. All you saw was fat head Tracy acting like a damn 13 year old on her first date sipping from a cup (tequila I assume). It was embarrassing and disgusting to watch. I was legit embarrassed for her.
Drinking in a car? That’s definitely illegal in NJ!

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I just watched the IGtV from Snooki last night and didn’t hear her say anything about a deaf kid. Anyone have a link?