Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I couldn’t for some reason quote - Corey slapped Gigi? I literally just watched that and it was Tracy who attacked Gigi (Tracy with a ripped top at the seams, I might add), Corey was arguing with Gigi, but he didn’t put his hands on her.

Sassyassy

They really think they are italians? 😂🤣

Question:

I am not American, so can someone explain me how she survive. Tracy has three children, a large rent, she does not work, her ex-husband should not earn 10 000 a month and she no longer has a real partnerships with any brand.

How can she have money to pays everything?
She doesnt have money lol.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I'm seriously going have to get liquor and listen to that podcast. I've listen to the first and that's it but I'm willing to listen to find out about this threesome shit lol

56 nehring ave Staten island was old home. Moms is 28 Ronald Dr east handover I believe. Tara family lives right down street from their OLD home. Corey may live with Tara but last I checked bored Af the home in Staten island wasn't for sale or rent..
And since she or they moved to NJ he never was there living. It was all a front
Number 56 was last purchased in 2002. Did Tracey and Corey rent this one?

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Tracy and Corey lived a few doors down from them In a rental. Maybe he uses his settlement to pay off his parents house? Seems weird not to buy your own house with your wife and kids but pay for your parents house .

Jesus Christ. Even julian’s bottom buckle isn’t snapped. She’s always been terrible with car seat safety. He should still be rear facing .
Hmm maybe he decided to help pay theirs off knowing deep down that this way the money would be safe for the girls? Also it might have been done when Coreys dad got sick and no way could Tracy argue with him about that. Turns out it worked out for the best if these guys legit get actually divorced and move on, which i dunno i mean she says a lot of stuff about being single but i wonder if she low key hoping he will come back and beg and make grand gestures? 🤔

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Nah, Snooki after the whole 24 thing - she was awful to Ang. Epitome of mean girl.
She got called out and stropped off.
If Snooki had texted me that shit she did Ang, I’d have slapped the little skank back to NJ.
Someone already did that to her though 😂 not condoning violence just saying that punch sent her far

Audpersim

I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?
Clearly Jayden face on left!

BabyLove121708

This stupid, selfish bitch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old like everyone is as dumb as her. But the real kicker is this desperate bitch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him, really putting on a show. You dumb bitch, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. I hope she gets what's coming to her.
I wish I had Instagram to watch it!!

Miamiheatchic

Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps
Tiktok is very popular and so are all the videos dancing, acting etc it’s just the trend. I love tik tile and anyone can do them.

sne is feeding the kids a lil more veggies but still processed crap! Can she even cook a real
Homemade meal 🙄

She said that’s what they asked for 😂😂😂😂 really can you imagine a child saying that’s what they want for dinner. She’s a liar as per usual
That seemed odd 😂

Last edited: