Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poopidydoo

Bitch must be drunk on her lives because her filtering skills are way off...or lacking completely. Between the double chin and the HUUUUGE face, you can tell she’s definitely having way more then her share of the popcorn. Put it all down traytrash and run, physically run, as much as you run that nasty mouth of yours, maybe Corey wouldn’t have stepped out, if he did based on your ridiculous memes, if you kept up your appearance as much as you claim.
Oooofff that was good!

Reactions: 1

Lmalfale1117

There's something wrong with her! I commented on her first few threads that she is obsessed with sex, and she still has the mind of an 18 year old thinking that's the only thing that makes a marriage work. She's an idiot thinking that's the only thing that matters to a grown up man, no wonder she's been liking Filipio's stuff lately because he's as obsessed with sex as she is *major eyeroll*. A marriage failing comes from both sides, it wasn't because he didn't tell her she's beautiful or held her hand when he was driving, as much as she likes to blame him, she is equally at fault. I remember how she used to brag that she fell pregnant really quickly, she used to hashtag 2 under 2 and then 3 under 3, I know so many people who struggle to fall pregnant, and for some reason it used to bug me so much, because she always just comes off bragging about everything. And how the tides have turned, she's looking real rough!
Lol did she reply and freak out and block you?

Bunzie

Have you seen her stories? She was slim at some point!
Yesss. I know right.. And then she once said she's always had a butt... 😅 but she looked good go in the day. (Skinny) not face. Actually like I've said b4 after skylar she still was a good size.. it's just past few months she's gotten bigget

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
That pink!! How was that ever fashionable?
I don’t mind the purple to be honest,but, I just can’t stand the model.
looking at those pics though, aside from the awful makeup, you can see how pretty she used to be.

MMBF

She’s probably hanging out with her man lol

Awww poor Tracy! That comeback was WACK!

the house she lives in now is gorgeous but she’s renting , of course.

I know what you mean. Like, she seemed more grounded and calmer with Corey. Now, as a single mom she’s a pig. Her attempts at being sexy with her saggy tits out and the off the shoulder look and her werewolf like hair extensions just scream “ Im going to release a sextape soon!” Jk But really, she’s a 30 something, mother of 3 making tick tok videos. She’s such a cliché. Yuck
Pretty sure she’s just renting a standard condo

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I haven’t followed snooki after her last kid but I don’t consider her to be anywhere near Tracy’s mean girl personality. Does anyone have a time stamp of the mess show?

No ma’am I watched that scene not to long ago he got on his knees telling her to tell him shit to his face then huge ass Tracy in her ugly ass pumps and tight pencil dress comes charging at Gigi trips right in front of her like a dumb ass and still deciding to throw a pump at Gigi as she’s falling 😂🤣 there would of been a uproar if that happened. Example of this is junior from black ink a girl said he punched her and it started a brawl ppl do not sit through that typically I’ve even had to jump a bar table cause a guy punched a girl and ppl charged at him aka me behind him🤣 I’m 5’1 I had to climb up and over the bar not to get hit. That stage would of gotten wild
Watch Jersey Shore Vacation. She’s fucking horrible.

Bunzie

I think its heavily photoshopped. She should look into working as a photo retoucher professionally all jokes aside bcos she is really really good at it i wouldnt even know where to start. Shes good with angles too she shud be a professional photographer in all honesty bcos shes very good at it and looks great in the shots but then when i saw untouched photos of her 🤯 i actually hadnt realized how much she retouches her shots. I feel self conscious as well sometimes but i never understood the purpose of photoshop bcos if someone meets you in person they would know right away it was fake?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
We should tell her. Like not being mean. But hey that's a good money thing for her. Since she touches up so well

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Bad Examples podcast and the extension girl Bonita have me blocked as a well as Snooki. Oh well.

I can’t believe Snooki and Deena were talking about Tracy. I hate Tracy and Snooki. Deena is meh. She thinks she’s holier then thou now. Deena and Tracy are friends though. Someone needs to let Tracy know they said that. Regardless it’s disgusting to talk about a child. PERIOD.

Sassy please share who the guy is from Tracy’s live!!!!!

Dish_It_Out

Glad I found these threads!

Thought I was the only person in the UK that used to watch JL.

I'm sorry to say but everything about her is just so chavvy!! I feel bad for her cute babies, but I'm amazed Corey didn't do one sooner.
If she's acting that way on tv and ig I dread to think what she's like in private.

I bet he got tired of her ripping him a new arsehole daily because he didnt text her to say he thinks her chavvy nails are beautiful.
I had to look up the word chavvy, lol

Last edited:

Seber

What was said during it? It got super boring so I left and came back just as he was saying people were being mean or something and fatsos like “who I’ll kick their ass” or something and then it cut off. I went back to watch the live but she deleted it.
May one point he wanted people to say I about who thinks she looks good. He read a comment to and trying to laugh it off that he has feelings for her. He told her she looked like Sophia Loren and when she showed a pic of the kids, he said Jaydens curls were deadly.
they were listening to music and he told her her hair looked bomb when she took it out of the bun.

• Sick

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Is all BS I have major allergies and I take Nondrowsy meds and am fine I can walk a marathon She is Lazy Trazy period. Fat lard
Yes! She claims to have the worst allergies ever, etc. not saying she doesn’t, but as someone who has gnarly allergies and asthma, I still go outside and work out. I take over the counter allergy meds - fexofenadine and Flonase and some Rx inhalers - and I’m good to go. She also claims she’s allergic to FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. I believe she said it on JL the first I heard it, but she’s commented a few times in her Lives / posts about it.

Hi everyone! I found this forum in the beginning of the week and I just have to say that I am loving every single post, reply and the comments! I’m Karen and I live in North North Carolina. I have an interesting theory based on Maloney’s desperate and attention seeking posts: So, I truly think that Tracy was snooping in Corey’s phone probably about a year ago. I think he was (possibly) texting with another woman telling her she’s beautiful and amazing and that kind of stuff. I think Tracy saw all this and freaked the fuck out on him. I think she threaten to leave him then. I don’t think she was ever going to actually leave. But, she made his life a living hell after that. He probably was forced to cut off texting with the other woman. All this time (I’m assuming) that Tracy is super pissed because Corey was giving the other woman compliments via text and he wasn’t doing that for her anymore. She probably told him privately that she deserves the compliments and also the time he was spending on another woman because, after all, she is his wife and the mother of his kids 🙄. I also think she demanded he devote more time and effort to her and he might have tried, but it wasn’t enough for her narcissistic self. That’s when she decided to separate/divorce. (I hope this posts....I have no idea how to work this platform 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️)
Probably At the same time that he stopped playing baseball