Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poopidydoo

I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?
When you gain weight your nose changes. After giving birth your nose changes. A lot of factors make a nose change. Also I dont believe she has fillers. I think it's just weight gain. People change over time lol

Reactions: 1
Oh wow i had no idea your nose could actually permanently change from pregnancy 😮 ok thats probably it then for sure. Damn that sucks
This happened to me during pregnancy although it did go back to normal size however I have always had a bump in my nose I didn’t like anyway and feel it’s more noticeable now but my husband says it’s the same as it’s always been I think sometimes us ladies and also men as well can be too hard on ourselves

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I thought he grabbed at her and threw a slap in there at one point. I have to watch it again
I’m sure if Corey had slapped Gigi, there would have been a massive uproar from the rest of the cast. Massive.
One thing getting it off Tracey, quite another of a man doing it also.

You know how Tracy always hates on J-shore show specifically Snooki?
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Now it's paused cause Snooki is so drunk she dropped the phone 10 times
What is their argument? I can’t stand Snooki or Tracey, it’s like two mean girls locked in battle though, so it should be entertaining.

Audpersim

This picture still gives me nightmares 😖
There is absolutely nothing attractive about this. She is wearing a swim suit 5 sizes too small so that her tits are smashed down and she probably got a yeast infection from the camel toe.
😁😆🤣 you made my day!

daisyrose

Lol did she reply and freak out and block you?
Sorry english isn't my first language so I think I said it wrong. I meant that I was one of the first posters that commented on this thread. I would never comment on her page, she'd block me so fast and I don't want to miss out on anything lol ;)

Westendfatima

I can't find the Live they mustve done more than one lastnight
Its def not the igtv one

The ones I'm finding is just a more sober Snooki and Deena reminiscing about season 1 casting days
which is another thing that made it seem like Snook was trying to make a refference to Tracy

AntiBS

And the worst part is her Baddies!!! They are such pathetic losers!! Baddies: “OMG Queen Tracy!! What eye liner do you use??, what foundation do you use” Tracy: “I don’t, I’m fucking perfect bitch!” And she can literally call them names and they are like the mean girls, “ Regina George once punched me in the face, and it was awesome” They also pray she answers because that is the most exciting thing that happens in their pathetic lives!! Oh yeah I’m coming for you too, shit brain 🧠 cult mother fucking Baddies!!! You helped create this monster!! Tracy is literally Regina and the Baddies are her plastics!!! I bet half of those low self esteem Baddies actually hate Tracy and can’t wait for her ass to be hit with a bus!!! Lmaooo.....ok, imma stop.......for now.
That was so fetch! Lol

• Heart

Apple73

She would always tell Olivia to stop playing the victim but yet she was always the bitch doesn't seem like she's changed at all very sad corey should have noticed her flaws before marrying her she will never take responsibility for her own actions she literally thinks she's God's gift to earth walking around like her shit don't stink. She drained corey for all he had she saw that money coming in and figured she scored big and would never have to work just sit on her ass and get fat but now that she spent all his money she's ready to move on.i remember the picture of Her that Corey's dad posted when he was alive she looked like shit so who can blame corey for not calling her beautiful when she really looks like that and spends every waking moment on social media instead of spending it with her kids she only pays attention to them when she needs them for social media pictures.

This was in 2015 imagine how much worse she looks
Eww, she’s fuckn gross! Tacky Tracy no man wants you and all of the drama you bring!

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I wonder if corey did it purely for the money/free product OR it its his own little way of getting back at Tracy for all her subliminal posts😜cos im pretty sure even if nothing is going on between corey and that lady (which i kinda doubt there is) i think he must kno it wud drive tracy nuts cus we are all wondering if he is hooking up with the arbonne lady 😝but i mean after all her posts she cant really be mad...yikes i do feel bad for them tho what a time to be going thru separation😞 Coulda been a good time for them to be at home together and work on their problems etc

Bunzie

OMG - Doria changed so much! I didn't realize that was her from JL. Holy crap LOL. I actually got into an argument with her once on Tracy's IG - I posted a comment that was NOT nasty a while back, months ago, and Tracy replied to me not in a nasty way either, just adding on some commentary. DORIA attacked me saying I don't understand Italians, lol. Didn't realize it was her.
Fuckkk Doria 2.... lol

• Haha