Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenB

omg what a pathological liar
This post is for us to think that her kissing with a guy in a car was “fake” bc she let us believe what she post? Is BS , She is trying to use reverse psychology but we’re smarter than that she is a stupid whore 🤓
OMG who was she kissing??!!!

bigboobsboo

I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?
I believe she had a nose job she posted some time ago

Emma19

Not defending anybody cause I don’t know any of these people in real life so they could all be real assholes or nice as anything, who really knows. But that whole Snooki and Angelina thing was hyped up for cameras obviously. That whole show is, you can just tell from the editing. You can’t believe those “reality” type shows. I listen to Snooki and her BFF joeys podcast on occasion and she addressed that whole situation and it wasn’t how it seemed and neither was angelinas wedding drama. Hence why Snooki has quit the show, they just twist shit around.
What did she say I can’t be arsed listening to the podcast?

Lmalfale1117

I think Tara knows she’s spiteful and Tracy has her by the balls so she is obligated to play nice. It could also be that Corey did some foul shit and she can’t say much be ause he deserves it. What makes me think he’s on drugs is that he walks around with a missing tooth and it shows. It’s like they’re both overwhelmed and falling apart.
When was Tara discussion Tracey dating? I must have missed that 😞

Also looks like she got her nails done again lol wtf

bigboobsboo

Wait has she fully said her and corey had a threesome?? Hmm do you remember how long sgo she said it was? Wonder if the timing coincides....damn for real that is playing with fire i mean do your thang but it def has risks for sure. Hmm now im super curious or if she did it once they were already having problems to try and "spice up/save" the marraige? Was it on the podcast? I shud listen to those more often 😜
Yes she admitted in her Podcast not sure which episode

Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂
Thanks I wasnt sure wth that means a Potato 🤣🤣

Emilytullytime

Except those of us actually from the “jersey shore” (we don’t really use that term) definitely don’t consider people like her locals or “real jersey shore”. We call them Bennys and we don’t like them because they think they own the place from June-August.
Hell yeah! I grew up in Spring Lake and can 100% confirm. BENNYS GO HOME

Candy girl 62

I been following them from day 1 but I'm confused about
The following maybe you can clarify it for me. When they moved to jersey were they separated..also do they rent that house..where does Corey live? I'm confused on how they would move together buy all new furniture and they are separated