Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to be sexy it’s gross. Biting her lip and staring at the camera, she’s so gross.
i dunno why but since she’s been going through a divorce I find her even more gross and annoying. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being without a man or being a single mom but I couldn‘t stand so many things about her but since she had a seemingly good life (good looking husband, cute kids, Money to buy whatever she wanted etc.) I thought maybe I was nuts to think she was a tacky witch. Now I almost feel sorry for her and definitely embarrassed for her. Does
That make sense? Lol I’m kinda having trouble getting my thoughts across and definitely don’t want to insult any other single moms who I have the utmost respect for.

Reactions: 11
Hmmmm has anyone been reading the comments under Corey's post about men needing attention? They're quite juicy

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm has anyone been reading the comments under Corey's post about men needing attention? They're quite juicy
Just did! So based on his replies it seems like he doesn’t have a drug problem and didn’t cheat. I wish they would just say what happened. The suspense is killing me. There was a comment where someone said she believed Tracey did everything for her family🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Damn it Corey YOU'RE
...and a period, not a comma! Get it right before calling someone an idiot 😆

Suuuuuure, Google & apps?! LMAO UM OK lazy Maloney.View attachment 110168
I don't believe her for a second when she says she works on ASL with the kids everyday. Whenever you DO see her or their kids use it it's the most basic, beginners ASL. I feel like they only know a few signs when at this point in the game they should be nearly fluent. She thinks because he has his "ears" now he'll be good. That poor little boy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like they’re both dipping their toes in the water to blow the tit out of the water. I don’t think it’ll stay long.
It also wouldn’t surprise me if Tracy or her mates were the ones trolling Corey, because that’s something weird she would do, then play the victim when she gets called out.

Reactions: 8
Oooohhhhh
She’s such an asshole I can’t stand herrrr- she lives by me can’t wait to run into her Lardddddddd ass she’s probably eating her feelings away to get the stomach surgery like the blonde exfriend- Jackie? I forget her name his sister really is a POS if she continues to be around this girl!

• Haha
She’s such an asshole I can’t stand herrrr- she lives by me can’t wait to run into her Lardddddddd ass she’s probably eating her feelings away to get the stomach surgery like the blonde exfriend- Jackie? I forget her name his sister really is a POS if she continues to be around this girl!
Ooh she lives near you... like have you seen seen her.. unfiltered etc. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like they’re both dipping their toes in the water to blow the tit out of the water. I don’t think it’ll stay long.
It also wouldn’t surprise me if Tracy or her mates were the ones trolling Corey, because that’s something weird she would do, then play the victim when she gets called out.
I swear she trolls herself!

No not yet but she lives in Middletown or Marlboro she’s so stupid she posted her kids in soccer tshirts saying Marlboro Rec last year I cannot wait to see her you know I won’t miss her from space!

• Heart
I swear she trolls herself!

No not yet but she lives in Middletown or Marlboro she’s so stupid she posted her kids in soccer tshirts saying Marlboro Rec last year I cannot wait to see her you know I won’t miss her from space!
This wouldn’t surprise me either. Anything to stay relevant.

Reactions: 2
Omg I was just thinking this...like girl get your camera ready for those unedited pics. Go to sonic, she seems to be there ALL the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you guys remember this gem? Blurry af because it's photoshopped beyond belief 😂
Lol I saw that this morning scrolling thru Corey's pics... saggy tits and I'm undecided about that thigh situation

• Haha
Lol I saw that this morning scrolling thru Corey's pics... saggy tits and I'm undecided about that thigh situation
Girlllll, she totally photoshopped those thighs. Women have a little deposit of fat at the very top of their inner thighs. She smoothed all that out. She probably purposely posed in front of light so it would be easy to photoshop those thighs lol. She's clever I'll give her that.

Reactions: 5
Now that I have time. Lol I'm going go thru and actually look for the Photoshop pics.. and ones that you all sAy she had no nostrils in some pics😂😂😂

• Haha
Sneak a pic if you see her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.