Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her live once the divorce is final she will say what she can on it. Apparently. I doubt she'll give any information, especially if it makes her look bad
Divorce isn’t filed yet .. they are still legally married..

She is the worst mom ever.. those kids should be taken away from her ....
let’s not even start on her being a wife .... couldn’t do that either

Reactions: 7
Yea she was Tracy's assistant at one point I believe.. Ashley Bertoli or how ever her last names spelled
Thanks I just 🧐 Ashley IG ugghh Cant stand that girl and Sorry but her daughter looks like a spoiled child that looks like also abuses that dog in the pics.

Reactions: 3
The don’t rush challenge 🙄. The kids are climbing all over her, how staged is that?!! You know any other time she’s parking them in front of the TV or pawning them off on someone else. She’d never let them be on top of her like that, she’d have to put her phone down for two minutes.

• Haha
The don’t rush challenge 🙄. The kids are climbing all over her, how staged is that?!! You know any other time she’s parking them in front of the TV or pawning them off on someone else. She’d never let them be on top of her like that, she’d have to put her phone down for two minutes.
Wait was that the special project????!!!. Goddamn stupid.. AshleyB face is hurt bad.. and honestly Tracy's looked stupid..

Who is this Ashley is she on IG??
That Ashely is from RHONJ. Her mother, Jacqueline Laurita, used to be on. Shes married to Chris, who is Caroline Manzo's brother. She was an annoying, whiny brat on the show. She's married now and has a little boy.

Reactions: 4
Its 2 different Ashley. One from RHONJ. And Tracy's friend the one with the little girl who face looks like she's "Slow"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Ashely is from RHONJ. Her mother, Jacqueline Laurita, used to be on. Shes married to Chris, who is Caroline Manzo's brother. She was an annoying, whiny brat on the show. She's married now and has a little boy.
Ahhh I was looking at a totally different Ashley on IG 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Its 2 different Ashley. One from RHONJ. And Tracy's friend the one with the little girl who face looks like she's "Slow"
Got it got it 🤣

• Haha
I went to school with that Ashely...totally bleeping asshole she was

I wonder will she still keep the page on IG epswedding. Damn sucks to look back on that day.and just about everything documented in social media about her/them... Lol

I can imagine!!!!!!!!!! She never deserved anything she was handed.

I wonder will she still keep the page on IG epswedding. Damn sucks to look back on that day.and just about everything documented in social media about her/them... Lol
There are quite a few pages of them... they have a separate page just to show off matching outfits. They had a page for their salon they were gonna open.. and more... crazy looking at them now knowing what's going on

like I’m not even joking but Ashley’s face like frightens me. I’ll see a pic of her face pop up and I gasp.
I'm seriously going have to get liquor and listen to that podcast. I've listen to the first and that's it but I'm willing to listen to find out about this threesome tit lol

56 nehring ave Staten island was old home. Moms is 28 Ronald Dr east handover I believe. Tara family lives right down street from their OLD home. Corey may live with Tara but last I checked bored Af the home in Staten island wasn't for sale or rent..
And since she or they moved to NJ he never was there living. It was all a front
Looking at her parents' house on the internet led me to look at her father's name on google and wow he has an impressive resume.

That was me!!!!!!! Lmfaooooo and then I called her pretty cause I dont wanna get blocked for a second time!!!!!! Lmao she said the pic was blurry because it was a still shot of a video. I asked her if it was filmed with a potato cause I knew how many times it was edited and just wanted to see what she would say

And yes none of them can spell. It's very very embarrassing. Imagine trying to home school kids during this time and you can't even spell the word pineapple. Their basic grammar is terrible. Corey got it from his Dad (rest in peace) because if you have ever looked at Gene's instagram he almost misspells everything on every post
Dear Lord, i am french and I am almost better than them in English.

Oh YOU, you are our best confidential informant 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If you actually watch that stupid bleeping don’t rush challenge (aka the super secret special project :cautious: ) in IGTV so it’s the full picture you can see her gut. I’m so shocked she actually allowed that to be posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you actually watch that stupid bleeping don’t rush challenge (aka the super secret special project :cautious: ) in IGTV so it’s the full picture you can see her gut. I’m so shocked she actually allowed that to be posted.
I just watched it and she did not look good in that video. I actually preferred her in the first part when she had the kids. I would much rather see her like that than her all fake dolled up 🙊.

I'm seriously going have to get liquor and listen to that podcast. I've listen to the first and that's it but I'm willing to listen to find out about this threesome tit lol

56 nehring ave Staten island was old home. Moms is 28 Ronald Dr east handover I believe. Tara family lives right down street from their OLD home. Corey may live with Tara but last I checked bored Af the home in Staten island wasn't for sale or rent..
And since she or they moved to NJ he never was there living. It was all a front
Number 56 was last purchased in 2002. Did Tracey and Corey rent this one?

I felt embarrassed for all them. They look good (except Ashley--she was alarmingly scary looking) but the whole thing was so cringy.

the owner of Princess Amour should really give her more camisoles in different design and color. Someone called it her uniform or her I forgot was it apron?😂 can’t remember but she would be in the same damn top!! Ashley’s cheek bones could stab u in the eye Jesus!!

• Haha
I watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant Lazy Trazy squeezing the hell out of those saggy tits to cover her wheel of Fat around her waist omfg too obvious, She is such an imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant Lazy Trazy squeezing the hell out of those saggy tits to cover her wheel of Fat around her waist omfg too obvious, She is such an imbecile
She tries so hard to be sexy it’s gross. Biting her lip and staring at the camera, she’s so gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.