Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who she has a threesome with? One of her friends?
According to her podcast, she would find girls on Tinder and the contact would go 100% through her. The first time may have been a friend because she stated they were all in a cab, wasted, and started all making out. It progressed from there but she didn’t divulge. Im not obsessed, I just have a knack for never forgetting things. It’s a gift and a curse.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She didn't say

I don't know the details, she just mentioned it on her podcast. I used to listen but don't anymore. It got boring and I cant stand Tracy and Jess' voices anymore. They're constantly cackling.
With girls .... she would go online to find the girls and they would meet them ..
that tit is on a Level that marriages can’t handle .. cause that just opened a whole lot of problems

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see her repost her friend Ashley AKA Jigsaw Puzzle's pic? She looks TERRIBLE. Those brows..... NOPE! no way no!
She might be even more tacky then Tracy. At least Tracy keeps it kinda neutral with her wardrobe and colors (can’t believe I’m giving her somewhat of a compliment) but Ashley wears some ridiculous tit at times lol

Reactions: 3
She might be even more tacky then Tracy. At least Tracy keeps it kinda neutral with her wardrobe and colors (can’t believe I’m giving her somewhat of a compliment) but Ashley wears some ridiculous tit at times lol
like I’m not even joking but Ashley’s face like frightens me. I’ll see a pic of her face pop up and I gasp.

• Haha
In the Bad Examples FB group, they're asking for each 'Baddie' to donate $1 minimum (some Baddie came up with this idea) to keep the show afloat. Apparently, on today's episode they mentioned they'd need to cut the show down to every other week due to costs / advertisements. They're just not creative, it's gross. It's like the bad/gross version of Call Her Daddy or whatever the name of that other podcast is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt she’s had a threesome with Corey and another girl. She lies about everything on that podcast I can’t! Who even listens to that crappy podcast anymore anyways like she’s a liar! Alll the things she has said about her an coreys sex life meanwhile they’ve been separated the whole time like come one she’s a joke i don’t believe anything she says
The way she lies on that podcast makes me crazy but I’ll admit I still listen and didn’t find the podcast boring until now. I haven’t been able to get through the last 3-4 episodes it’s getting boring and stupid. Also she lied AGAIN on today’s podcast (whAt I heard of it because I only could get through 15 mins lol). She said she hasn’t been petty. Like really every single quote in her stories is directed towards Corey lol among other immature things she’s said and done on her Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omg Ashley is so damn tacky. Have you ever seen her house? And god forgive me but her and her husband remind me of Liza Minelli and David Gest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the Bad Examples FB group, they're asking for each 'Baddie' to donate $1 minimum (some Baddie came up with this idea) to keep the show afloat. Apparently, on today's episode they mentioned they'd need to cut the show down to every other week due to costs / advertisements. They're just not creative, it's gross. It's like the bad/gross version of Call Her Daddy or whatever the name of that other podcast is.
Really?! Let this sinking ship just go down...

I just went on the Bad Examples facebook page and OMG they have simple words misspelled! Michael! Pineapple! For real?! That looks SO unprofessional and makes them look even more stupid than they already look.

Last edited:
I been following them from day 1 but I'm confused about
The following maybe you can clarify it for me. When they moved to jersey were they separated..also do they rent that house..where does Corey live? I'm confused on how they would move together buy all new furniture and they are separated

Hahahahahahahaha mayday mayday their tit show is going down!! 🛩 oh I so hope that podcast goes away, it’s just trash 🗑

I'm seriously going have to get liquor and listen to that podcast. I've listen to the first and that's it but I'm willing to listen to find out about this threesome tit lol

I been following them from day 1 but I'm confused about
The following maybe you can clarify it for me. When they moved to jersey were they separated..also do they rent that house..where does Corey live? I'm confused on how they would move together buy all new furniture and they are separated
56 nehring ave Staten island was old home. Moms is 28 Ronald Dr east handover I believe. Tara family lives right down street from their OLD home. Corey may live with Tara but last I checked bored Af the home in Staten island wasn't for sale or rent..
And since she or they moved to NJ he never was there living. It was all a front

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg Ashley is so damn tacky. Have you ever seen her house? And god forgive me but her and her husband remind me of Liza Minelli and David Gest.
OMG Im dying....LOL Liza and David.... ACCURATE!

Reactions: 2
Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂
That was me!!!!!!! Lmfaooooo and then I called her pretty cause I dont wanna get blocked for a second time!!!!!! Lmao she said the pic was blurry because it was a still shot of a video. I asked her if it was filmed with a potato cause I knew how many times it was edited and just wanted to see what she would say

And yes none of them can spell. It's very very embarrassing. Imagine trying to home school kids during this time and you can't even spell the word pineapple. Their basic grammar is terrible. Corey got it from his Dad (rest in peace) because if you have ever looked at Gene's instagram he almost misspells everything on every post

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That was me!!!!!!! Lmfaooooo and then I called her pretty cause I dont wanna get blocked for a second time!!!!!! Lmao she said the pic was blurry because it was a still shot of a video. I asked her if it was filmed with a potato cause I knew how many times it was edited and just wanted to see what she would say

And yes none of them can spell. It's very very embarrassing. Imagine trying to home school kids during this time and you can't even spell the word pineapple. Their basic grammar is terrible. Corey got it from his Dad (rest in peace) because if you have ever looked at Gene's instagram he almost misspells everything on every post
Lmao the potato comment was hilarious. Honestly it always shocks me when people cant be bothered to use spell check or something so they dont come across as stupid. If she were to tell all the details of her marriage that podcast wud get a ton of hits but i mean i know thats a lot to share with the public but bcos shes a tv celeb ppl want to know etc so she could make money off it or she could just keep it to herself id understand either decision

Lmao the potato comment was hilarious. Honestly it always shocks me when people cant be bothered to use spell check or something so they dont come across as stupid. If she were to tell all the details of her marriage that podcast wud get a ton of hits but i mean i know thats a lot to share with the public but bcos shes a tv celeb ppl want to know etc so she could make money off it or she could just keep it to herself id understand either decision
She said on her live once the divorce is final she will say what she can on it. Apparently. I doubt she'll give any information, especially if it makes her look bad

• Angry
Who is this Ashley is she on IG??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.