Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how shes gone super silent on IG? Guess shes downing a bottle and planning her big attack on us all 🙄🙄🙄😂😂
She’s probably hanging out with her man lol
And that’s a truth bomb right there
Awww poor Tracy! That comeback was WACK!
Probably rent
the house she lives in now is gorgeous but she’s renting , of course.

i dunno why but since she’s been going through a divorce I find her even more gross and annoying. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being without a man or being a single mom but I couldn‘t stand so many things about her but since she had a seemingly good life (good looking husband, cute kids, Money to buy whatever she wanted etc.) I thought maybe I was nuts to think she was a tacky witch. Now I almost feel sorry for her and definitely embarrassed for her. Does
That make sense? Lol I’m kinda having trouble getting my thoughts across and definitely don’t want to insult any other single moms who I have the utmost respect for.
I know what you mean. Like, she seemed more grounded and calmer with Corey. Now, as a single mom she’s a pig. Her attempts at being sexy with her saggy tits out and the off the shoulder look and her werewolf like hair extensions just scream “ Im going to release a sextape soon!” Jk But really, she’s a 30 something, mother of 3 making tick tok videos. She’s such a cliché. Yuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I know what you mean. Like, she seemed more grounded and calmer with Corey. Now, as a single mom she’s a pig. Her attempts at being sexy with her saggy tits out and the off the shoulder look and her werewolf like hair extensions just scream “ Im going to release a sextape soon!” Jk But really, she’s a 30 something, mother of 3 making tick tok videos. She’s such a cliché. Yuck
Pretty sure she’s just renting a standard condo

Reactions: 1
Do you guys remember this gem? Blurry af because it's photoshopped beyond belief 😂
This picture still gives me nightmares 😖
There is absolutely nothing attractive about this. She is wearing a swim suit 5 sizes too small so that her tits are smashed down and she probably got a yeast infection from the camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikessssss they did a tiktok, tracy and tara, and one of the questions was who is more likely to get cheated on and they both said tara.......ouch

There is absolutely nothing attractive about this. She is wearing a swim suit 5 sizes too small so that her tits are smashed down and she probably got a yeast infection from the camel toe.
I said the same 😬 idk how she even wore it that looks painful. She puts her body through pain for tacky stuff I can’t I would never treat my cookie like that💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😁😆🤣 you made my day!

Reactions: 1

Yes!! Also from the beginning of them dating I couldn’t understand how he was so attracted to her and kind of obsessed. He’s cute and I think he has pretty good style and there was Tracy with the fur boots, really bad style, overdone makeup and hair and even worse attitude. I was thinking do guys really find her hot??? Am I a hater thinking that she’s completely unattractive??

Reactions: 7
Another oldie...this is from Ace's 1st birthday party. Just shocked she wore her usual getup because she THINKS it hides the fat--black leggings, black cami, black robe--to his huge birthday party, where everyone looked so nice. And she dressed in her usual bumming-around-the-house clothes 🙄 Oh sorry, she added a robe 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes!! Also from the beginning of them dating I couldn’t understand how he was so attracted to her and kind of obsessed. He’s cute and I think he has pretty good style and there was Tracy with the fur boots, really bad style, overdone makeup and hair and even worse attitude. I was thinking do guys really find her hot??? Am I a hater thinking that she’s completely unattractive??
She has natural beauty but she messes it all up with all that goop she puts on her face and hair. Guys probably like her tig ole bitties and her sass. And apparently she fuc*s like a champion so she has that going for her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.