Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.
Totally agree they also had Tara come stay in the hospital overnight to do night feeds and posted this on snapchat at the time can’t be only me who thinks that’s weird

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her insecurity ended her marriage. On the podcast she said Corey didn’t compliment her enough and that she needed that attention from someone.

She doesn’t talk about Mr. Maloney because he runs a tv station in NJ. He’s a well respected person and I’m sure the fact his daughter married a 20 year old with no future aspirations and a drug habit were not things he wantes people to know.
where did you hear that? This is his LinkedIn profile.

Attachments

Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.
Both of their recent homes are rentals. She has said that about both places. Really wonder where all coreys money went from the settlement .

Reactions: 4
where did you hear that? This is his LinkedIn profile.
Because a while back she and the girls were on NJ 12 and her dad runs that place. He was in a video with her and the girls

The Staten Island house belongs to Corey. She rents in Jersey
They didnt own that house in Staten Island. She once posted how her landlord let them have a month free from rent because they were such good tenants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What I don't get is that you're not suppose to rub or wash your face when you have eyelash extensions, right? So it's a guarantee that at least her eye area isn't clean. But at the same time, by not washing on/around your eyes would make the oil build up break down on the lash adhesive. Oil & dirt build up around your eyes will cause blepharitis. Is she that stupid to pay all that money for professional eyelash extensions that will cause her eye infections? If she's that insecure about her lashes, why not use a self adhesive that can be removed daily so you can wash your face??
Her lashes def are not professional, she has posted a few times about how her favorite lashes come from the dollar store (you can tell lol) and even in one story skylar and Jayden were wearing her eye lashes, they are literally cheap glue on lashes. I hate them so much, she looks soo much better without them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?
Clearly Jayden face on left!

I believe she had a nose job she posted some time ago

Her lashes def are not professional, she has posted a few times about how her favorite lashes come from the dollar store (you can tell lol) and even in one story skylar and Jayden were wearing her eye lashes, they are literally cheap glue on lashes. I hate them so much, she looks soo much better without them!!
She got professional ones a couple times I want to say last year the girl would come to her house she’s in now and do them on the grey couch and Tracy was promoting the girls page like crazy then all of a sudden she didn’t mention her or lashes again and was back to Wearing her strip lashes , she done this with previously with hair extensions also

I believe she had a nose job she posted some time ago
I think she just got it reshaped with fillers as she said it was after pregnancy with skylar she didn’t like her nose anymore

Reactions: 2
When you gain weight your nose changes. After giving birth your nose changes. A lot of factors make a nose change. Also I dont believe she has fillers. I think it's just weight gain. People change over time lol

When you gain weight your nose changes. After giving birth your nose changes. A lot of factors make a nose change. Also I dont believe she has fillers. I think it's just weight gain. People change over time lol
Oh wow i had no idea your nose could actually permanently change from pregnancy 😮 ok thats probably it then for sure. Damn that sucks

Reactions: 3
Oh wow i had no idea your nose could actually permanently change from pregnancy 😮 ok thats probably it then for sure. Damn that sucks
This happened to me during pregnancy although it did go back to normal size however I have always had a bump in my nose I didn’t like anyway and feel it’s more noticeable now but my husband says it’s the same as it’s always been I think sometimes us ladies and also men as well can be too hard on ourselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.