Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called Favoritism! Fckn Bullshit and does Tracy correct this behavior nope not at all! 😡
Not just that, but someone asked why no Jayden and they commented that she can't sit in a car for 7.5 hours? But yet, Skylar has been getting to travel with them for years, flights as well, and it doesn't appear as our little Jayden will get a chance any time soon.

Reactions: 4
Not just that, but someone asked why no Jayden and they commented that she can't sit in a car for 7.5 hours? But yet, Skylar has been getting to travel with them for years, flights as well, and it doesn't appear as our little Jayden will get a chance any time soon.
It’s just an excuse. Who travels 7.5 hours and not stops driving. No child or adult can handle that, we need to stop stretch the legs and go. I’m from California and we drive to LA at least 1-2 times and we stop in Bakersfield then continue our drive. One thing that really Irks me is a Fckn liar. Just say you don’t want to take Jada

Reactions: 5
Does anyone recall the (now deleted) post right before Valentines Day on Corey’s page. About Roses and the rose tattoo he got on his hand and gushing about how wonderful his wife is etc and how the roses represented his love for her. I remember thinking then he had done something wrong and was trying to publicly make it up to her. Then it was gone and they announced the break-up.

Reactions: 6
Y
Does anyone recall the (now deleted) post right before Valentines Day on Corey’s page. About Roses and the rose tattoo he got on his hand and gushing about how wonderful his wife is etc and how the roses represented his love for her. I remember thinking then he had done something wrong and was trying to publicly make it up to her. Then it was gone and they announced the break-up.
Yes, that post about the plastic rose was gone soon after. Lol I’m sure Corey did something & Tracy lost her tit

Reactions: 1
Maloney being all fancy. Paper plates again, either she dont want to use regular plates cause she's too lazy to wash them or all her plates are dirty.
doesn't know how to cook a nice dinner for herself or kids. Someone should ask her to go live on Instagram to cook a traditional Sicilian meal! #100%ItalianSicilianSometimesIamGreek
Screenshot_20200326-192453_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Eating bananas & drinking milk. Well ain't that the quickest way of shitting your pants.

• Haha
Maloney being all fancy. Paper plates again, either she dont want to use regular plates cause she's too lazy to wash them or all her plates are dirty.
doesn't know how to cook a nice dinner for herself or kids. Someone should ask her to go live on Instagram to cook a traditional Sicilian meal! #100%ItalianSicilianSometimesIamGreekView attachment 100216
I feel like this is an improvement over her dinner from a few days ago ... you know which one. The pizza bagel bites? I want to vomit thinking of some of the stuff she eats. It's either corn in champagne flutes, pizza bagel bites, or oily brussels sprouts. So, honestly, given her inability to cook, this isn't all bad. I just really wish she'd stop using paper plates. It's trashy af and she doesn't have a disability or something that requires them. She's just lazy and gross.

Her #tbt post about possibly missing Easter this year - It's so annoyingly offensive that she doesn't include PASSOVER in that post. I'm not even Jewish & I still find that so disrespectful.
Does anyone remember a comment she made back when Ace was born about planning his bar mitzvah? Tray sweetie, your kids are 1/2 Jewish. If you had intentions of raising them interfaith, you need to include actual Jewish celebrations in their lives. They can't be 100% Christian to accommodate to you and Jewish on the fly.

I am pretty sure you can only be considered Jewish if you are born of a Jewish mother.Otherwise,you would have to go through a process of conversion.Don’t quote me on that.But living in mid wood for awhile that is what I was told by some Jewish friends.

I was a fan of hers and recently have grown a true angertowards her and not sure why she irks me so bad LOL. lime a trainwreck I cant look away or unfollow. From someone who isnt big into social media and didnt pay any mind to her or her family until very recently. Always could tell it was fake with corey ..and that their relationship was probably non existent but w.e lota women pull that tit. I kinda feel nad fir her just having to deal with a breakup publicly. I just broke up with my sons father and love of my life and I truly feel embarrassed or ashamed to admit we failed at makking a family. So who cares whose fault it is..probably a lil of both- it blows and people deal with it differently.
But one thing I will say is The last thing I would do after a breakup like that would be trying so pathetically and desperately to put on display her DMs forom dude's. And I definitely would make sure I focused on myself and being the best mom possible. Nothing will bring ur kids fatber back faster than if you are being the best woman. Not for him ..for ya kids. That attracts men not boys. And posting half naked pics im embarrassed for her. She mise well say "im pathetic..im attempting to torture corey...hes ignoring me aand after i post this picture ill probably text him over 1000 times harrassing him and being am evil bleep".
pathetic.

And her kids. i thought were SOO cute amd adorable to watch. But thats FAKE too. Even Skylers cuteness LOL (im going to hell) she photoshopps that raggedy chunky thing that eats ice cream everyday. She looks posessed in so many pics. And is it just me!???! But does anyone else notice both Skyler AND Jayden CONSTANTLY digging/scrating furiously at their crotches?! Loll all i can think about everytime I see it is wtf?! Do these children wash up? Like are you bathing them?! Wtf.

And Skyler is 5. Drinking a bottle. All the time. They defemd and lie but she has a bottle in her hand many times as of recent. Tracy deleted or cut out all of them but I have screenshots lmao. Like if ur gonna give your fuckin kid a bottle and think thats your idea of good parenting: then bleeping back it up and dont lie and try and play it down like she has it less than she actually uses it. Im sorry wtf is wrong with you. Shes kindergarten age. Its called discipline. Beong the parent. And if she cries lime wtf learn to toughen them up. I dont feel bad for a spoiled 5 year old who is never told no. Makes me wana personally smack it out her mouth and make her cry myself. --- then feel bad for her and wana bathe her & brush that rats nest she calls hairr.

Tracy was a hairdresser. Or is. She should probably STOP mentioning that with children who literally never have their hair brushed. And by 5 sky should be attemmpting to brush on top of Tracy taking 2min out of her day to comb her bleeping kids hair.

Jayden is beautiful and only thing to say here is Tracy brags about how shes been potty trained aince 9months yet pictures of her in diapers throughout last year lmao. Again lying about how she sucks as a mother.

Dance recital. She complained and said she didnt like their studio and wouldnt be returning. My family owns a dance studio so I know the ins and outs. She literally NEVER took them to class (which is why skylar disnt dance on stage NOT that she was "afraif to fall off it"). And neither of them showed up to dress rehearsal or their recital with the propper matching tights as the other kids and jayden didnt even wear any for her ballet lol. Also watch jaydens feet in recital video (and tracy backstage yelling ..ive never in my life seen or would allow a mom backstage)..: jaydens shoes are like 5 sizes too big and the wrong color. Lile clearly tracy didnt know or refused to follow what the teachers assigned for rehersal unifform. The ONLY parents we ever see do that..or borrow shoes instead of buying new 1s for sjow ...r bcuz ppl are BROKE and cant afford new tights or dance shoes lol. Or just plain ignorant and dont care to maintain uniformity for appearance and makes class and teachers look bad. But tracy doesnt care for ANYONE but herself. Skyler I believe had wrong color tap shoes and also too big.

Clothes she puts on skyler are way to small. Probably why shes crying all the bleeping time lil cry baby😂. Both her and jayden have lisps and studder.

Julien poor kid. Not getting any attention he needs.

Ugh smh so much more but lile ugh for someone in the public eye she doesnt make herself look good lol. Esp not dressing her kids in those bleeping clothes. I cant even discuss how bleeping atrocious they look and fit those kids. Lile ew...ur THAT desperate tp make money from these companies?! (Which it was admitted all the companies she tags do pay her for the "publicity modeling their clothes")

Never noticed the food/kids dinner choices or paper plates until i found this site..💀💀😂😂😂😂😂

Corey looks stressed but doing a good job maintaining composure while coparenting and keeping his #1 focus on his babies. And notice all the activities he does with them?? I do think tracyss "fans" give him way too much credit lol. But i think hes doing ok and he doesnt annoy me and seems to be doing the right thing for him and his kids. Tara is awesome and impressive how much love and attention and time she gives to all her nieces&nephews. She teaches them a lot of good skills

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s not Skylar’s fault that her mom is a lazy piece of tit. With that being said, this little girl is going to be in Kindergarten next year. Once the moms start following each other, the kids in her class are going to find out. They are going to tease her and Tracy is going to lose her tit. She’ll have no one to blame but herself.

Skylar seems to be more docile and shy around people. Remember when she froze on stage at the dance recital? She didn’t do much better the next year either. Jada on the hand, does her thing and has fun. Even when they were playing soccer, Jada just kinda shines. Tracy seems to hate that Jada is more outgoing than Skylar.

I cannot wait for the full on ass Tracy is going to make of herself when the school year starts. Trying to go to PTA meetings with her saggy tits hanging out of her cheap clothes.
I agreeee 1000% and skylar strikes me as a girl whose going to be babied and end up bullied. And self sooth with food and end up overweight as a child. She said in the youtube video she loves her mom ncuz her mom gives her ice cream every day. I also mentioned dance recital which i found bizaree but probably an effect of her parents allowing her to be babied at home and not making her go to class etc

Thats what it looked like when she first moved in (yes she painted another color).... wait till she has to move and the landlord holds on to her security deposit because the place is trashed! Its a nice townhouse... in a nice area.... Maloney DOES NOT belong there.. she does not fit in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look like that now looks like a cluttered wreck 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
It's a beautiful place in a really nice area. I'm not sure how she can afford it tbh. It used to be so sunny and light and now with the colors and decor she chose it looks so dark and gloomy, not to mention how it's trashed. Poor house:(

Wow it honestly looked so much better before. Yeah it needed some decor updating but now it just looks gaudy and trashy with the tit she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand how she calls this her forever home but she’s renting it? Tracy has no goals, ambition, drive. Tracy’s plan is to never buy her own home? What happens when the owners want the house back? Tracy’s has no plans set in place for her future, very sad.

Thats what it looked like when she first moved in (yes she painted another color).... wait till she has to move and the landlord holds on to her security deposit because the place is trashed! Its a nice townhouse... in a nice area.... Maloney DOES NOT belong there.. she does not fit in.
They have a yard and those poor kids are NEVER OUTSIDE!!!! They watch tv in a living room with the blinds drawn dark as duck

Reactions: 9
They have a yard and those poor kids are NEVER OUTSIDE!!!! They watch tv in a living room with the blinds drawn dark as duck
It’s a beautiful yard. They need to play outside, jump in the leaves. No toys our swing set in the yard. Sad, she has them like hermits in the house all day.

• Sad
Im sure if someone said something she would say that they don't go outside in the yard because of covid19... but they go to SI and hang with their aunt and celebrate their cousins bday. Take them outside in the backyard and let them play wit a jump rope, or kick a ball. Maybe a frisbee. Anything! They need to be outside with fresh air and being active. Hell Maloney you don't even have to get all dressed up to go in your backyard!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.