Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I've been watching Jerseylicious for the first time after work everyday. And I didn't have an opinion prior about the Tracy v Olivia stuff, but man. I gotta admit - Tracy was a witch. There's no editing that makes her that way. She was incredibly jealous of Olivia.

Reactions: 7
So, I've been watching Jerseylicious for the first time after work everyday. And I didn't have an opinion prior about the Tracy v Olivia stuff, but man. I gotta admit - Tracy was a witch. There's no editing that makes her that way. She was incredibly jealous of Olivia.
Yes that is true but TrayTrash blames Directors making “act” like a witch but is clear and we know She is the witch period.

Reactions: 6
Everything is so over dramatised in Tracy's world and she has no self awareness or personal responsibility. I find those kind of people so exhausting. If she never assumes responsibility for her mistakes she'll forever be stuck in a perpetual cycle of blame and stunted emotional growth. She seems emotive and emotional but it ends there, there's no reflection or self analysis or growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can Traychins please slide into Jackie’s DMs and ask her what the duck happened between them???
Omg yes please! I need to know what happened haha!

so random theory BUT hear me out..
Corey played baseball for years and randomly quit around a year ago?
Corey apparently cheats with male?
They’ve been separated a year?
MAYBE he cheated with a team mate and then was embarrassed and wanted to fix things with Tracy so stopped playing baseball altogether?

• Wow

MAYBE he cheated with a team mate and then was embarrassed and wanted to fix things with Tracy so stopped playing baseball altogether?
Nah, I think Tracy threw a tantrum and pissy fit and that’s why he quit because he was tired of hearing her tit. Who knows what the reason is why they split up but she’s too calm for some reason because she is a drama queen of all queens.

Reactions: 5
Nah, I think Tracy threw a tantrum and pissy fit and that’s why he quit because he was tired of hearing her tit. Who knows what the reason is why they split up but she’s too calm for some reason because she is a drama queen of all queens.
He does seem very calm..He had posts earlier when they first announced the split in February that showed emotion. But, if I recall it was only 2-3. Then that's it. Interesting.

Reactions: 4
Ugh that picture, why are her shirts always hanging off of her like that? She always has a black tank, black leggings and some large shirt hanging off of her, makes her look so sloppy 😞
You can't scrub the toilets with that tit hanging off your arms and dipping into the bowl. It's easy to wear clothes that are 2-3x oversized when you do nothing but sit around all day, bleeping around with the phone.

I used to follow Tracy's FB with my old FB, when a lot of her posts were public (they may still be, I don't know). But after the 2016 election, she posted a thing saying how unfair it is that BET (black entertainment tv) exists, that there's no White Entertainment TV.
Are you kidding me? :ROFLMAO: She listens to rap, hip hop & R&B, used to go clubbing and has black friends. I would think she would identify more with the programs on BET than any other channel because she supports black culture. What a hack!

She’s awful. I’m glad Corey has an open-minded sister. I kinda don’t like Tara either. Thing is they are minorities too? You’d think they would be a little more understanding and kind.
That's one of the things I like about Tara is that she has to remind the children that they're Jewish. Unless I missed something, I've never seen Tracy celebrate any Jewish holidays, only the Christian holidays. Its bad enough these kids are being fed lies about their heritage from Tracy's side of the family but what a mind duck for them to have to be reminded by their aunt that they're Jewish & that its ok to say, "Happy Hanukkah".

I love Corey's post defending giving his 5 year old a bottle. He said my 5year old and 2 year old lol. Jayden is three you dummy. He wrote it on two separate posts.
People on his IG say its ok for older children to drink from bottles because it helps prevent spills on the furniture and/or they act as a child's security blanket. Well, here's the thing - your children shouldn't be eating or drinking on the living rm/family rm furniture to begin with! I was raised to eat at the kitchen table. When your meal is done, wash your hands and leave the room & when I got older, once I was done, I helped clean up & do the dishes. Also, the security blanket defenders: if your child needs an object to feel safe, secure & co dependent with, then instead of supporting that habit how about you figure out why your child doesn't feel safe, secure or independent? There, I said it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion: I’ve been following this thread for a little while. I am truly appalled by Tracy but, I don’t think Corey cheating destroyed the marriage.

If he had we would know details because she’s petty. I think Corey was just tired of her tit. Working construction and coming home to a filthy house. She doesn’t seem like the domestic type and let‘S be real, men who work full time depend on the wife to handle the home (Especially if she stays at home on IG all day). I think she was mostly at fault but won‘t admit to it that is why she is acting so “supportive” because I know Corey can destroy her “career” if we all know what truly happened.

Also, not trying be an a-hole but maybe her weight gain and insecurities was what finally tanked the failing marriage. I also feel like the marriage was for show, how is it that a married couple spends 0 time together?

Reactions: 14
I don't think he cheated with a man I read somewhere he was caught being on a dating website it also said one of tracy followers on Instagram told her and he was pretending to be at work but instead he was out with woman! It was in a comment on Corey Instagram about 9 months ago

I don't blame him for cheating, if he in fact cheated. Tracy has 3 kids 18 months apart. Her pussy lips must be so stretch out and rubbing up against her cellulite thighs as she walks. Plus, she wears nothing but leggings - more than likely made of synthetic cheap fabric, trapping that twit of any fresh air. She probably had a juicy pussy at one point of her life but now I'm sure it looks like a busted pack of steak umms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't blame him for cheating, if he in fact cheated. Tracy has 3 kids 18 months apart. Her pussy lips must be so stretch out and rubbing up against her cellulite thighs as she walks. Plus, she wears nothing but leggings - more than likely made of synthetic cheap fabric, trapping that twit of any fresh air. She probably had a juicy pussy at one point of her life but now I'm sure it looks like a busted pack of steak umms.
OMG IM DYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It may be the reason why she’s so affirmative when she says she will never get back with him.

Reactions: 2
I don't think he cheated with a man I read somewhere he was caught being on a dating website it also said one of tracy followers on Instagram told her and he was pretending to be at work but instead he was out with woman! It was in a comment on Corey Instagram about 9 months ago
I read that exact same thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I love you !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion: I’ve been following this thread for a little while. I am truly appalled by Tracy but, I don’t think Corey cheating destroyed the marriage.

If he had we would know details because she’s petty. I think Corey was just tired of her tit. Working construction and coming home to a filthy house. She doesn’t seem like the domestic type and let‘S be real, men who work full time depend on the wife to handle the home (Especially if she stays at home on IG all day). I think she was mostly at fault but won‘t admit to it that is why she is acting so “supportive” because I know Corey can destroy her “career” if we all know what truly happened.

Also, not trying be an a-hole but maybe her weight gain and insecurities was what finally tanked the failing marriage. I also feel like the marriage was for show, how is it that a married couple spends 0 time together?
Totally agree. He’s at work hard labor job and you’re taking about “love language” broke you up. So he didn’t text you you’re pretty today. Probably because he was working. Maybe just maybe his love language is putting food on the table. Step on the scale Tracy, there ya go, see how the numbers keep going...clearly he loved your fat ass...ALLLLLL of it!! bleeping bleep all about herself...her love language...because you know he doesn’t matter!!! What he wants, needs, yearns is just a nuisance in her life. It’s all about miss piggy!!!

Reactions: 11
Meh. This is probably unpopular here but he also had 3 kids in 3.5 years. They did that together. And if that impacted her physically they should also be in that together. She’s a garbage human who deserves a dumpster fire life. But any person who cheats rather than divorces is also broken inside. There’s no justification for cheating ever. You’re done with the marriage, you leave.

Meh. This is probably unpopular here but he also had 3 kids in 3.5 years. They did that together. And if that impacted her physically they should also be in that together. She’s a garbage human who deserves a dumpster fire life. But any person who cheats rather than divorces is also broken inside. There’s no justification for cheating ever. You’re done with the marriage, you leave. Honestly I think they’re both a pair of white trash. wanna-be, losers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just my opinion.... I think that once they were married, they never spent time as a "married couple". She wanted to have kids ASAP! Maybe he did as well, we don't know. She had one baby then she was off to the next baby, and so on. They never took time to enjoy each other, once Skylar came they didn't make time to enjoy life as mom, dad and baby. Then came Jayden. Finally Julian. There was never time to enjoy each phase in their lives. She wanted those babies one after the other. That can put a strain in ANY marriage. The added financial stress with 3 little ones, plus 1 that has special needs. It could have been too much to handle for both of them. We may never know because even if Maloney does talk about it one day, it will be her VERSION not the TRUTH!

Have a good day all, and stay safe!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.