Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she calls this her forever home but she’s renting it? Tracy has no goals, ambition, drive. Tracy’s plan is to never buy her own home? What happens when the owners want the house back? Tracy’s has no plans set in place for her future, very sad.
Wtf they dont own it?! She def has said that or made it seem like that

Reactions: 4
she rents! she said she had to ask the owners if she could paint it before they did. she has no goals in life, shes content throwing money on tacky clothing. She had the nerve to post that chalk art on the driveway like she had anything to do with it, it was all Tara! She also makes dumbass comments like "oh not everyone can go to college not everyone goes down the education path, sky wants to be a makeup artist" oh stfu, you help your child grow INTO what they enjoy NOT only the dumb tit you expose them to like make up and dance which is clearly YOUR interest not necessarily theirs. Its your job as a parent to expose them to many things and LET ThEM FKING decide what they want to be. Shes literally the definition of trash

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she rents! she said she had to ask the owners if she could paint it before they did. she has no goals in life, shes content throwing money on tacky clothing. She had the nerve to post that chalk art on the driveway like she had anything to do with it, it was all Tara! She also makes dumbass comments like "oh not everyone can go to college not everyone goes down the education path, sky wants to be a makeup artist" oh stfu, you help your child grow INTO what they enjoy NOT only the dumb tit you expose them to like make up and dance which is clearly YOUR interest not necessarily theirs. Its your job as a parent to expose them to many things and LET ThEM FKING decide what they want to be. Shes literally the definition of trash
interesting both of her brothers went to the same college as her father and received degrees in the accounting. Tracy’s just fckn lazy & a disgrace to the family. Tracy, I know you read these post, what are going to when it’s time to retire and you have no 401k or pension to pull from? Lazy witch!

• Haha
She is such an attention bleep!!! Like seriously witch, we all go through our days taking care of our kids and household without posting these look at me look at me post!! Except you don’t actually take care of your house or kids!, Go get bleeping diapers and call it a day! No need to post this dumb tit and when done, wash your hands you nasty! Oh btw way dummy!! That mask won’t do tit for you!! She is all about show!! This isn’t a time for show! This is serious tit!! Do what you gotta do and get your ass back home if it is a true emergency! So you make this big show with posting this dumb ass pic and yet still insist on doing this trash podcast and then go back to your sheep Jess who is pregnant?!?! Possibly pass this on to her? You both need to stay home and stop with this ridiculous podcast that completely sucks!!! Such a selfish human Tracy!! You are a waste of space and air!! Honestly get over yourself and stop the bullshit!! Now asking money from people during a crisis!!! You should be ashamed!!! Re-evaluate your life asshole.

Btw girl this isnt the full glam makeup u claim to have put on for the past 12 days "for yoself...NOT a man"...except clearrllly she doesnt have notmal makeup on here LMAO...lile why lie about things that arent even impressive or cute!! Like lmao. Its sad...sadder that we are still fans😲😲

Reactions: 3
It's a beautiful place in a really nice area. I'm not sure how she can afford it tbh. It used to be so sunny and light and now with the colors and decor she chose it looks so dark and gloomy, not to mention how it's trashed. Poor house:(
She calls it "old Hollywood".
:ROFLMAO:

They have a yard and those poor kids are NEVER OUTSIDE!!!! They watch tv in a living room with the blinds drawn dark as duck
Well now wait a second......they're outside..........posing like hoes for mommy's branding hashtags ;)

It’s a beautiful yard. They need to play outside, jump in the leaves. No toys our swing set in the yard. Sad, she has them like hermits in the house all day.
Leaves must be sacrilegious to Tracy since the kids are model ambassadors for no name boutiques.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She calls it "old Hollywood".
:ROFLMAO:

Well now wait a second......they're outside..........posing like hoes for mommy's branding hashtags ;)

Leaves must be sacrilegious to Tracy since the kids are model ambassadors for no name boutiques. :rolleyes:

From my experience, whitepages.com isn't all that reliable. If I type my name, it lists 2 addresses that I've never lived at, phone numbers that I never owned & 3 relatives that I never heard of.

Oh thank! I didn't know!

Reactions: 1
It's a beautiful place in a really nice area. I'm not sure how she can afford it tbh. It used to be so sunny and light and now with the colors and decor she chose it looks so dark and gloomy, not to mention how it's trashed. Poor house:(
Her parents probably pay her rent.

Reactions: 9
Really!! This chick barely took care of them this week doesnt cooked real food and have the NERVE to complaint Where is this Hoe wanna go anyway we suppose to stay home ,, Thats it am Convince she never wanted Kids..
355741A3-E2D9-481C-8CBB-EC6A2601005D.jpeg

Braistead is coreys moms house and they lived on the same block Corey and Tracy a d I guess the new house needed a co-signer for the rent or she is getting mail of some sort there

Tracy just said she needs the government to come in for what you sit in all day anyway this is nothing new for you!!! Poor kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3

Quick view inside Maloney house
There's side by side before & after photos. Before she moved & after she decorated the place like Marie Antoinette on a budget. The photos she posted of the living rm/fam. room had wallpaper, almost like a country feel. Does anyone remember that? Did she use fake photos as her before photos so her doom & gloom grey remodeling job could be wowed at in the after photos?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Really!! This chick barely took care of them this week doesnt cooked real food and have the NERVE to complaint Where is this Hoe wanna go anyway we suppose to stay home ,, Thats it am Convince she never wanted Kids.. View attachment 100599
You can hear poor Julian is crying in the background, while she films herself complaining. WTH Maloney, put phone down, see what's wrong with him, be a mom. Probably mad cause she's stuck with Julian and Tara is not there to help. I'm not a mom, but aren't moms supposed to be happy to have their kids with them, making sure they are safe, making fun memories,teach them values, be active, cherish moments with the kids. Come on Maloney stop thinking this world revolves around you, get off that couch, clean, get active with your kids, put on Julian's hearing piece, teach him asl...stop using Tara as their mom, BE A MOTHER!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tracy if you're reading this, I agree 100% - the government should come in to help. Its called Child Protection Services.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Really!! This chick barely took care of them this week doesnt cooked real food and have the NERVE to complaint Where is this Hoe wanna go anyway we suppose to stay home ,, Thats it am Convince she never wanted Kids.. View attachment 100599
She doesn’t go anywhere with her kids anyway so what the duck is she complaining about!!! Oh yeah her going out!! She probably loves that they don’t have to go to school so she can sit home!!

Reactions: 5
On Her latest post she claimed she “goes out of her way to support small businesses”

i didnt know begging for free kids clothes or constantly posting everytime she was hosting a party (looking for a free handout!) was that difficult to do 🤔🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ take several seats you desperate fake witch. Being paid in some form is not helping others its helping YOURSELF.

the other place was rented to ... again, what did they spend all their money on?! nothing to show for it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thats what it looked like when she first moved in (yes she painted another color).... wait till she has to move and the landlord holds on to her security deposit because the place is trashed! Its a nice townhouse... in a nice area.... Maloney DOES NOT belong there.. she does not fit in.
Is it in a nice area though? She was at the DMV in Newark and gets her nails done in Perth Amboy. Both pretty crappy towns. I know she’s originally from a nice area but I’m not sure she’s there now.

Reactions: 1
So, Tracy posted on Thursday night she wanted to watch a show on HBO & wanted someone’s password? How bleeping ghetto are you to be begging for a follower to give you their password? I replied are you that broke you need to be asking for someone else password! 😂 see the pic attached lmao. Tracy you trashy ass witch, you’re lucky I was cooking my children dinner, I would of dragged you! Tracy hides behind the Block button were you too scared to see my Response you fuckn bleep! Don’t worry, I’ll hand you your ass soon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow shes nasty. This had to due with her post about praying for people. She definitely does not pray for other peoples success
She is so full of crap. She makes people pay money for her to help them. She doesn’t do it out of the kindness of her heart 🙄 she’s such a liar.

So, Tracy posted on Thursday night she wanted to watch a show on HBO & wanted someone’s password? How bleeping ghetto are you to be begging for a follower to give you their password? I replied are you that broke you need to be asking for someone else password! 😂 see the pic attached lmao. Tracy you trashy ass witch, you’re lucky I was cooking my children dinner, I would of dragged you! Tracy hides behind the Block button were you too scared to see my Response you fuckn bleep! Don’t worry, I’ll hand you your ass soon!
Ew she’s such a horrible human being. I mean honestly it was a legit question you were asking lol her feelings were hurt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.