Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an attention bleep!!! Like seriously witch, we all go through our days taking care of our kids and household without posting these look at me look at me post!! Except you don’t actually take care of your house or kids!, Go get bleeping diapers and call it a day! No need to post this dumb tit and when done, wash your hands you nasty! Oh btw way dummy!! That mask won’t do tit for you!! She is all about show!! This isn’t a time for show! This is serious tit!! Do what you gotta do and get your ass back home if it is a true emergency! So you make this big show with posting this dumb ass pic and yet still insist on doing this trash podcast and then go back to your sheep Jess who is pregnant?!?! Possibly pass this on to her? You both need to stay home and stop with this ridiculous podcast that completely sucks!!! Such a selfish human Tracy!! You are a waste of space and air!! Honestly get over yourself and stop the bullshit!! Now asking money from people during a crisis!!! You should be ashamed!!! Re-evaluate your life asshole.
👏🏼👏🏼 Love it, You tell it sis

Tracy turned off the, comments. 😂 I guess the truth hurts.
Yeah I thought I was blocked lol I panic a little 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really witch ughh She is such trash it is Irking the need to show us her Keys with the LV key holder She PURPOSELY put up her hand to the camera to show off the FAKE LV key holder What a bleep !! 😡
53AB4001-9092-45F5-A7EE-72507CF86EAF.jpeg

Really witch ughh She is such trash it is Irking the need to show us her Keys with the LV key holder She PURPOSELY put up her hand to the camera to show off the FAKE LV key holder What a bleep !! 😡
53AB4001-9092-45F5-A7EE-72507CF86EAF.jpeg
BTW Perfect MoM why didnt you made it Your business to stock up in diapers idiot did you not think you were going to ran out? or you didn’t have enough money now charging for memberships asshole!!!

Reactions: 4
Prepare to be shocked ladies: Tara has the girls AGAIN and i believe they’re at their house so yet again fueling that Tara is living there. Tracy aint working WHY THE F do you need babysitters?!

• Wow
Cuz, it cuts into Tracy’s IG time! Duh, Tracy’s unbelievably busy with her 10 jobs! Maybe Taras the nanny that Tracy hired? 🧐

Reactions: 5
And it looks like there is a hole on the thumb of her gloves. WTG Maloney!

Also, take that fake LV and put it away. You wannabe!

Really witch ughh She is such trash it is Irking the need to show us her Keys with the LV key holder She PURPOSELY put up her hand to the camera to show off the FAKE LV key holder What a bleep !! 😡View attachment 99388

BTW Perfect MoM why didnt you made it Your business to stock up in diapers idiot did you not think you were going to ran out? or you didn’t have enough money now charging for memberships asshole!!!

Reactions: 3
Corn and nuggets again! These poor kids, Tracy you had 5days to yourself & you couldn’t put a proper meal together for them! Fckn lazy slob, I can’t believe this. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 99243View attachment 99244

She is serious? Some people will no longer be able to have a job or a salary because of the health crisis and this lazy woman asks us to finance her stupid program. This girl has the art of doing the wrong things at the wrong time.
Tracy! Farmers are recruiting to pick the vegetables and fruits s we need to eat !! Go to work!! Not a single person cares about your show, or your fake photos!
It's all such a superficial waste of time isn't it? Just imagine all of the productive things she could be doing, for her community and children but she decides to do this vulgar podcast. I'd love to see her get a job, be a better mother and cultivate healthy relationships because obviously the sloppy, alcoholic, overeating, unhealthy lifestyle isn't working.

Reactions: 7
hi all ! so in the latest live (which is still up), she went on about this being her first single summer in 16 yrs, but she says they've been separated for a year right ?

and someone asked if she considers herself a 'special needs mom' - she responded, yes because technically Julian is, but 'they dont treat him like that' and 'he dosen't act like that' - what does that even mean, what does she define as 'acting special needs'

ugghh just cringe

Reactions: 11
Do you think it’s Julian’s deafness that affects his walking? As he seems to really struggle and his legs seem so far spread as he walks.

• Sad
Do you think it’s Julian’s deafness that affects his walking? As he seems to really struggle and his legs seem so far spread as he walks.
Definitely. Hearing effects balance. I think it’s a little over the top people claiming to be so sure he’s autistic. Tracy likes to pretend his deafness only effects his hearing but it will effect so much more of his development.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh I’m new here but Mandee and Rainbow lol I feel like I’m at home 😂
(Ps I’m from philly, so I can stamp the fact all that princess Armour tit looks like it was hanging in a window at rainbow because there’s literally a rainbow store every 12 blocks here 😂)

So now that I’ve read both posts I feel like I want to chime in:
1) Tracey has always been awful, she was a witch for sport on Jerseylicious and it never sat well with me
2) I think Corey had a drug problem. He was arrested in a sting in 2014 (2015?) I’ll try to find the link. But I think the drug problem is the reason he looks like hell, is missing teeth, etc.
3) also I have this weird suspicion that if he cheated it was with a man. I feel like his family (Except maybe Raven) would not be very accepting of that lifestyle.
4) she treats Jayden like a second class citizen. I’m also concerned that she neglects the hell out of those kids.
5) I think she hates snooki not because snooki slept with Corey BUT I wonder if she slept with Jionni back in the day and is jealous? They are both from New Hanover. Jionni is successful, I feel like he would have money outside of snooki, they are all Italian which she def wants to cover her ass about being “sicilian”
6) I know everyone loves Tara but I think Tara sucks just as much. I think she’s a super fan and will back Tracey regardless because of it. She does take better care of those kids but I think she’s still oddly starstruck by Tracey 🙄
7) I have an old colleague who is from new Hanover and was her swim coach 😂 can confirm last name is def not Dimarco, she’s always been awful, and her family apparently explicitly told her to not be on the show, brothers said they would never speak to her again if she did it, etc. They seemed to have held to it, her mom eased a bit when she had Skylar, but there’s very few pics of her with anyone but her mom and Grandmom since she’s had kids, brothers and dad still seem to not want much to do with her.
ah I’m 10 minutes from philly right in south jersey

He’s prob reading this and trying to show that he feeds them better than her 😂😂
seriously lol even on his pics of them eating breakfast they have scrambled eggs and fruit. At least it seems they get more nutritious meals with him.

Can Traychins please slide into Jackie’s DMs and ask her what the duck happened between them???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On one of Coreys captions it said he had the kids for the last 5 days. Which doesn't surprise me. BTW all of her baddies are in my TrayWayFanclub DMs defending her LMAO and also in the comments of the pics I have of her. SMH.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.