Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about to tell trayway to come look at tattlelife.. before she blocks my ass on IG....

So, Tracy posted on Thursday night she wanted to watch a show on HBO & wanted someone’s password? How bleeping ghetto are you to be begging for a follower to give you their password? I replied are you that broke you need to be asking for someone else password! 😂 see the pic attached lmao. Tracy you trashy ass witch, you’re lucky I was cooking my children dinner, I would of dragged you! Tracy hides behind the Block button were you too scared to see my Response you fuckn bleep! Don’t worry, I’ll hand you your ass soon!

Shes so damn sassy. If corey was any bit of a man he would've never dealt with her to begin with. She radiates negativity yet claims shes praying for everyone's success. The only thing shes praying for is a rebound dude to show off. I'm SOOOOOOO happy they did not cast her for Jersey shore because she would've gotten fame she did not deserve.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is so full of crap. She makes people pay money for her to help them. She doesn’t do it out of the kindness of her heart 🙄 she’s such a liar.

Ew she’s such a horrible human being. I mean honestly it was a legit question you were asking lol her feelings were hurt 🤣
It was a question and of course she felt attacked? It’s her personal insecurity & of course God forbid we ask a question, that’s not in her best interest.

I'm about to tell trayway to come look at tattlelife.. before she blocks my ass on IG....

Shes so damn sassy. If corey was any bit of a man he would've never dealt with her to begin with. She radiates negativity yet claims shes praying for everyone's success. The only thing shes praying for is a rebound dude to show off. I'm SOOOOOOO happy they did not cast her for Jersey shore because she would've gotten fame she did not deserve.
Did she try out to be on Jersey shore? I think, Jwow would of best her ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It was a question and of course she felt attacked? It’s her personal insecurity & of course God forbid we ask a question, that’s not in her best interest.

Did she try out to be on Jersey shore? I think, Jwow would of best her ass!
I think jerseylicious casting came before Jersey shore casting if I'm not mistaking.. I know I've seen people comment on how Tracy has problems with Jersey shore cast members due to their show skyrocketing compared to jerseylicious. If she had waited and tried out for Jersey shore I'm sure they would've had her on the runners up list. Shes an asshole, she makes for great TV. Imagine she was still slightly relevant and had Jersey shore fame?!?!?! She would be in huge trouble with her attitude!!!!!!!!!! tit happens for a reason!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
So, Tracy posted on Thursday night she wanted to watch a show on HBO & wanted someone’s password? How bleeping ghetto are you to be begging for a follower to give you their password? I replied are you that broke you need to be asking for someone else password! 😂 see the pic attached lmao. Tracy you trashy ass witch, you’re lucky I was cooking my children dinner, I would of dragged you! Tracy hides behind the Block button were you too scared to see my Response you fuckn bleep! Don’t worry, I’ll hand you your ass soon!
It’s so funny bc she ONLY replies to negative comments. She had a really cute pic of jada on her story a while back and I commented about what a beautiful little girl she was, no response at all. People
Always call her out about it too, she only replies in her comments to negative commentary, not her “fans”

Well folks the day has come. I called her lazy for needing the government to help her during this quarantine and I'm officially blocked!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well folks the day has come. I called her lazy for needing the government to help her during this quarantine and I'm officially blocked!!!!
That’s hilarious she blocked me yesterday so she must be on a roll she has nothing better to do with her life. 😂

• Haha
I actually think she’s one of the most horrible creatures I’ve ever come across. How she has any friends is beyond me. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On Her latest post she claimed she “goes out of her way to support small businesses”

i didnt know begging for free kids clothes or constantly posting everytime she was hosting a party (looking for a free handout!) was that difficult to do 🤔🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ take several seats you desperate fake witch. Being paid in some form is not helping others its helping YOURSELF.

the other place was rented to ... again, what did they spend all their money on?! nothing to show for it
thats what I’m saying! And on that disgusting podcast when she talked about the divorce she said it was costing her $35k like for bleeping what? They don’t have any assets?! How could it be that expensive. They don’t own any homes or properties or businesses

Reactions: 8
thats what I’m saying! And on that disgusting podcast when she talked about the divorce she said it was costing her $35k like for bleeping what? They don’t have any assets?! How could it be that expensive. They don’t own any homes or properties or businesses

But but but sweetheart, her name, her image, her reputation!!!! Tracy is sooooo famous, wonderful and precious!!
She is worth at least 35k!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy Catherine Maloney "DiMarco" ex Epstein #3

New Thread I hope it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.