Tracy dimarco maloney #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She finally took the kids out! To a tennis court! She’s sitting on a blanket on the ground while they play confined to a tennis court. She is really the laziest twit I’ve ever seen lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She should get off her ass and play some tennis… 🎾 Show the kids how to play the game and maybe she would lose some weight too. It’s a win-win. But then she would have to take a break from her phone and all of our tattle life Posts...so there’s that LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she just added on her story they are having a picnic breakfast this morning ... her idea of fun for her kids is to be taking up space on a tennis court and watching them play on their scooters 😑 also, that area doesn’t look recognizable...

Reactions: 7
She should get off her ass and play some tennis… 🎾 Show the kids how to play the game and maybe she would lose some weight too. It’s a win-win. But then she would have to take a break from her phone and all of our tattle life Posts...so there’s that LOL 😂
Why is she saying Jayden looks like her cousin? Jayden is a spitting image of Corey.
She just can't let him have anything, huh? Spiteful vindictive assnozzel

Reactions: 18
Why is she saying Jayden looks like her cousin? Jayden is a spitting image of Corey.
She just can't let him have anything, huh? Spiteful vindictive assnozzel
Yep!! I wanna tell her “Tracy, you have a daughter that looks like her father (not your cousin) and she’s gorgeous. It’s not the end of the world. It’s genetics.”
I think Tracy is gonna screw up all her kids, but Jayden even more than the others. Idk what’s with her obsession of her kids having to look like her side of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She never responds this much to comments. She must be really desperate for work with all her “I travel” responses

Reactions: 10
That area kinda looks like the back of her place... 👀 🧐…. who's turn is it to have the kids this weekend? I lost track. She seems to be doing a little "extra" this week.. almost like she wants to show up Corey or something...

Reactions: 9
She finally took the kids out! To a tennis court! She’s sitting on a blanket on the ground while they play confined to a tennis court. She is really the laziest twit I’ve ever seen lmao.
[Looks around, over shoulders and whispers] It's working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That area kinda looks like the back of her place... 👀 🧐…. who's turn is it to have the kids this weekend? I lost track. She seems to be doing a little "extra" this week.. almost like she wants to show up Corey or something...
I think those tennis courts are part of her townhouse. She's taken them their before. Also, I think its Corey's weekend!

Reactions: 5
I think someone said she can do makeup, but she can’t be charging for hair without a license

Let’s see if she responds to this person 😂😂😂
NOPE she’s didn’t. I’m surprised my comment hasn’t gotten deleted and I haven’t gotten blocked for asking 🤣

• Haha
NOPE she’s didn’t. I’m surprised my comment hasn’t gotten deleted and I haven’t gotten blocked for asking 🤣
Lol right you know this witch must be broke broke cause queen 👸 Trashy Tray doesn’t come down off of her pedestal to address “peasants” 😂 This witch is getting a HUGE dose of reality and karma right now. Only took 10 years but hey 👋🏻 🤷🏼‍♀️ She had it SOOOO good as a SAHM, everything paid for. It’s much different being a “single” mother. I bet she’s already on food stamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol right you know this witch must be broke broke cause queen 👸 Trashy Tray doesn’t come down off of her pedestal to address “peasants” 😂 This witch is getting a HUGE dose of reality and karma right now. Only took 10 years but hey 👋🏻 🤷🏼‍♀️ She had it SOOOO good as a SAHM, everything paid for. It’s much different being a “single” mother. I bet she’s already on food stamps.
Tracy ask for state help? 🤣🤣🤣 cute joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She never responds this much to comments. She must be really desperate for work with all her “I travel” responses
Yeah all of a sudden she keeps saying she travels, so I guess if she does actually happen to get taken up on that offer for several people in other states, those kids will be in other people’s custody even more, since they can’t travel if they’re in school!

I actually think she can do hair without a license if she’s not applying chemicals, (coloring/perms) I could be wrong though. Applying makeup doesn’t require a license. A lot have one, like an esthetician’s license but it’s not a requirement I still wouldn’t let her touch me 🤣

She’s such an idiot. It costs literally less than 200 bucks between NY and NJ to keep her tit active and she let it all lapse because she had this picture perfect vision of being a SAHM not realizing how much actually goes into being a SAHM.
She’s over pricing her work because she’s a has been reality show star. Doria doesn’t even charge outrageous prices for her work and she’s still licensed and has actually taken the time to work on her craft.
Tracy is the only person from that show that has not evolved, or grown. She’s the exact person they showed her as no matter how much she denies it.

Reactions: 12
I actually think she can do hair without a license if she’s not applying chemicals, (coloring/perms) I could be wrong though. Applying makeup doesn’t require a license. A lot have one, like an esthetician’s license but it’s not a requirement I still wouldn’t let her touch me 🤣
I’m not sure about heat. I once to my daughter to a dress up kids salon and they did braids and up dos but said they couldn’t use any heat like curling irons because they weren’t licensed.

I’d pay $500 for my wedding hair and make up for a great artist but not for her. I’d want someone with a stacked recent portfolio. Someone whose doing hair and make up daily. Someone who attends continued learning and can work with different hair and skin types. She is none of that. And it’s sad because I think she had the potential but she’s just lazy. She couldn’t never build up a brand like that because she can’t do the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I thought that too, but you actually need a license to even style hair. makeup you have to be certified too, because of cleanliness laws and things. I asked my friend who does bridal for fun. Who knows she could be wrong shes in NY

Her "followers" aren't smart. It's okay. Normal sane people would never pay that for a mediocre hairstylist/ bootleg makeup artist. I wouldn't even pay Jessica to do my makeup.
Her make up and hair style on her “clients” is the same every time. She never switches it up. Basic tit so her work is NOT worth the prices she is coming up with. Smdh. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She keeps saying “I can travel” but her work is not worth it paying for her plane ticket and hotel stay. Who does she think she is? She has balls I’ll tell you that! She needs money now desperately. First she had that post up about advertising for her baddies but nobody took that bait cuz she charges out the ass for that! Then she took that down and put up the make up and hair post. She must’ve ran out of the Venmo money or daddy isn’t coughing up any more for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

Yup that tennis court is at her condo complex. So it was a blatant lie that She wasn’t home to bring the girls to their dance party. So sad and disappointing 🤦🏻‍♀️
9579A5CC-EE28-468D-AF1D-886BC7340819.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So now Julian calls Sky “LaLa” and it sounded like she forced him to say it.
Also, remember before things got bitter, she always said Jayden was Corey’s mini me... pathetic that now she says she looks like one of her cousins when they clearly look nothing alike.

Tracy is going to make her children suffer because of her bitterness. They’re missing out on so much because she doesn’t want to go to things for them because she doesn’t want to interact with people or deal with Corey. Minus her “baddies”, Sammy, Jessie and Echo.... It seems like people see right through her now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11