Tracy dimarco maloney #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont live far from sloppy and I know incredible artists who absolutely don't charge that..girl is delusional. Notice she never posts any pics of bridal clients? Just prom girls 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone’s dream is to get hair and make up done by trashy... wow! How low must your expectations in life be if your “dream” is to get cum coloured lipstick with over drawn lipliner and super teased hair by a fake, bitchy trash bag...Well one persons nightmare is another persons dream 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was pretty sure she’s done with the condo, but someone posted her address at one point- maybe on insta- and the condo is not listed for rent or for sale? Maybe they are still trying to evict her ?

Reactions: 4
That amount of money for her crappy work is absolutely insane. She doesn’t even have a portfolio. She could probably get clients (because of who she is) if she started a website, even an IG showing her work and actually pushed a business. I live in the Philadelphia area and we have AMAZING artists who don’t charge anything close to that. Does she even have a kit or is she using her own cake face makeup on clients? Who is going to spend $500 to look like a Jersey Shore outdated hooker?! This witch has such a blown up projection of herself to think she’s worth these prices 🤣 witch, YOURE NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had my makeup done by AMA in Hoboken it was $900 for both and $100 for the girls travel LOL. BUT This chick is AMAZING and worth every single penny. She books out for the year almost a year and a half in advance. I wouldnt spend over $50 for Tracys thick ass eyeliner and muddy contour. Maybe if she changed up her look she could charge.

Saw the picture of Tara. She is looking very thin and not in a healthy way. More like stress is getting to her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone’s dream is to get hair and make up done by trashy... wow! How low must your expectations in life be if your “dream” is to get cum coloured lipstick with over drawn lipliner and super teased hair by a fake, bitchy trash bag...Well one persons nightmare is another persons dream 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Again, a bitchy response from her. God forbid she says “aww thank you” or something.. instead just “I travel”.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Took the words out of my mouth! Who does she really think she is? The worst thing from reality TV from 10+ years ago that still haunts us all til this day! Anyone else thing something is going on with her and Filippo? He always has a comment on her tit and will even post some b.s after she does

Reactions: 9
I live in NY and believe you can be fined if you charge money for makeup & hair and don't have a license. You can certainly do it for friends or for practice, but you can't charge money. Especially touching someone's face!! I wouldn't want to pay money to someone that 1. Doesn't have professional training & 2. Looks like a sloppy mess herself lmao.

Wonder who we can report her to? Or is that being super petty? Bad karma?
I wasn’t sure at first cause I’m not familiar with Jersey but I did some looking and you can report her through the NJ Consumer Affairs site.
https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/cos/Pages/FAQ.aspx

hope y’all got screen shots of her “pricing” causeI’m sure the state would love to see that!

I dont live far from sloppy and I know incredible artists who absolutely don't charge that..girl is delusional. Notice she never posts any pics of bridal clients? Just prom girls 😆
Exactly cause any bride with a clue would RUN before they ever let Big T touch their face on their big special day! Lol prom girls cause they’re more naive and believe her line of bullshit

Probably the New Jersey state board

Who cares if it’s petty or bad karma, that slug deserves it
I spent a few mins on the NJ consumers affairs website. I was able to not only look up her license and see it’s expired (which we knew) but I also found who/where to contact to report her for her working with NO LICENSE. See photo below:
45F4DE19-6E7B-49A1-AD04-A9F5EEE851A3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wasn’t sure at first cause I’m not familiar with Jersey but I did some looking and you can report her through the NJ Consumer Affairs site.

hope y’all got screen shots of her “pricing” causeI’m sure the state would love to see that!

Exactly cause any bride with a clue would RUN before they ever let Big T touch their face on their big special day! Lol prom girls cause they’re more naive and believe her line of bullshit

I spent a few mins on the NJ consumers affairs website. I was able to not only look up her license and see it’s expired (which we knew) but I also found who/where to contact to report her for her working with NO LICENSE. See photo below:
View attachment 217602
None of her makeup ever looks good. She made her cousin look terrible on her prom. The hair style 🤢 what was that?
Back in 09 that style was kind of acceptable, now? No. I saw someone get the same style for their wedding and it was TERRIBLE.
The right hairstylist will make their clients beautiful, not like a washed up.

This is another thing, Oliva evolved her look. She still is her spunky self but her makeup is better and so is her style.
All JS cast has changed their looks, look at Snooki. A mom of three, works out, owns her own business and has changed her style and makeup constantly to keep up with the trends.

But here we have Tracy still attempting to rock a 2000 look with the smokey eye and ratty hair. She reminds me of the women who peeked in the 80s still rocking the teased bangs and under eye liner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone heard that song "Big and Chunky" by Will.i.am ?? every time I see her pics I think of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it goes something like.. " I like em' big, I like them chunkky… I like'em big, I like'em Plumpyy" LOLOL aahhhh I need my coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 217602
I found the link on there too to file an online complaint so I submitted with a screen shot of her post about booking and a screen shot of her expired license. Someone else please
File another one with that and a shot of her pricing! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in a major city, high cost of living, and have gotten my hair / makeup done for events / parties / engagement shoot, etc. never paid what she’s asking. Yeah, paid $400, but was way better than hers and cleaner and more modern looking...
Same! I don't think she's all that creative either. It's all the same. Hair = beach waves, makeup = heavy contour and concealer lips. Most brides, esp here in Cali go the way of Meghan Markle on our wedding day. Less is truly more given you'll be wearing it all day.

I found the link on there too to file an online complaint so I submitted with a screen shot of her post about booking and a screen shot of her expired license. Someone else please
Working on it now lol glad I’m not the only one! I’ll provide the screen shot of her “prices” that someone had her message them from a few posts back, and a copy of her IG post. Good work!

Email sent. Also... I provided screenshots of her pricing. Good luck Big T; may the odds ever be in your favor 😉 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😘
Funny how she wants to be famous or an influencer until she’s being publicly being called out on her tit!

Please stop playing the victim, no one is bullying you. You did this to yourself. Your license has been expired since 2016, you’ve had plenty of time to get off your butt and renew it. So save it Tracy… I’m sure the New Jersey Board of consumer affairs in the cosmetology department will be in touch shortly 😉 #karma

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone heard that song "Big and Chunky" by Will.i.am ?? every time I see her pics I think of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it goes something like.. " I like em' big, I like them chunkky… I like'em big, I like'em Plumpyy" LOLOL aahhhh I need my coffee
Thats in the movie Madagascar when they travel to Africa 🤣 but thats def disrespectful to hippos, her not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since we all know she reads here.... I wonder how long until she takes the “taking clients” post down (?) or if she will at all in an attempt to “save face”

• Haha
Reactions: 2