Tracy dimarco maloney #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought that salon and as soon as she got pregnant with skylar she claimed she couldn’t work, manage a salon and be a mom so they sold it as fast as they bought it
Tracy is an idiot. Many women multi-task raising children, work, go to school, etc. SMFH !

Reactions: 9
I really wonder if seeing her friends be successful in their careers makes her jealous. Tracy is the prime example of wanting her friends do well but never better than her....and most of them are doing better than her.
I found Julie and Sammy on LinkedIn and it seems they both do have good careers. Julie is a paralegal with a BS in legal studies! And then there’s trashy.....advertising weight loss shakes on Insta for a living lol
Could you imagine if big T had a LinkedIn 😄. Maybe she does but what could it possibly say. I do crappy outdated makeup, can tease hair and give good blowjobs.😄😅😝💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really wonder if seeing her friends be successful in their careers makes her jealous. Tracy is the prime example of wanting her friends do well but never better than her....and most of them are doing better than her.
I found Julie and Sammy on LinkedIn and it seems they both do have good careers. Julie is a paralegal with a BS in legal studies! And then there’s trashy.....advertising weight loss shakes on Insta for a living lol
She loves them to be successful because she loves to brag about their success. She is conceited. She believes that the success of others makes her shine.

Didn't they try OR "think" they were going to get a spin off show when they got married??
Imagine a show about Tracy. Everything fake, dirty, vile....🤮

Reactions: 4
Post the link!