Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
This darth person must be Maloney or one of her friends. Lol
I'm loving eli.ravens and pandas comments!!!
Thats me, I'm eli.raven. im so sick of people saying being deaf is a disability and its the reason SHE IS OVERWEIGHT. gtfo with that shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Anonymous1114

Omg! Can I just say you girls are hilarious and really make me laugh!

I can totally see Tracy pacing back and forth like a farm animal (don't know about small farm animal though. More like the biggest in the herd)!

She is such a joke. Get ready for her saggy tits and sloppy chewed up ass to come out and make their infamous appearances. 🤢🤮

What's the big deal if Corey is out on a date?! It's been almost two years since they separated according to Tracy. Some men actually remarry within that time frame! Any chance Tracy gets, she always claims to be ”so happy finally and living for herself now”. She's just butthurt she didn't find someone else first.

Let's all say fertility prayers for Brielle to get pregnant with twin BOYS tonight !! 🤣🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

KileyJenner2015

Newbie here ! :) Just read through all 12 of these threads and you guys gave me life and some really good laughs thank you! Have to say I’ve followed Phoney Maloney for years now and have noticed subbtle changes but the last year or so I’ve been hard side eyeing all posts can’t even bring myself to like her stuff anymore. As a mom of 3 too I’m a little younger than her and watched JL I kept following because I was only interested in her beautiful kids and being nosey about the divorce brought me here. I’m so here for all of it you guys are great detectives her reality is soooo far off from her social media scam image what irks me the most is 99.99% of the time she is extremely rude In her comments/posts and if she’s nice it’s because she wants or needs something she’s really pathetic it’s all starting to crumble underneath her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Corey didn’t cheat, maybe it was drugs and that resulted in him stealing money or selling their shit and lying or something. His comment to that idiot about finding someone who doesn’t kick him when he’s down, makes me feel like he went through something and she got tired of it and threw in the towel. I love all of our theories lol
Have we all forgotten Corey lost his father? Until you've lost a parent, you have no idea the heartbreak that comes with it. The grief never leaves.
I'm under the impression BIG T doesn't have the mental capacity, nor empathy to deal with something like this. She has zero emotional attachment to anything but herself. Imagine waking up missing your Dad and your wife is busting your balls because you didn't tell her how beautiful she was that day? Imagine missing your Dad and having to pose for a fucking picture of staged perfection?!
Fucking exhausting.

• Heart

rani997

Guys, Caramarie or whatever her friends name is....3 kids and she is so hot! Meanwhile here’s big T in all fucking black moo moo shirt and pants and the ugliest Joyce Leslie shoes in the middle of 90 degree summer weather. She’s gross, she literally has the worst style. Whoever said she is stuck in 2006 is so right! Get a job, get a 401k and stop worrying about what people are writing in your damn comments, too much free time on your hands mom of 3 under 3

Also props to Corey for actually being in the damn water with his kids instead of sitting his ass at the edge and yelling gooooddd jobbbb cookieee. When’s the last thot picture Sky was forced to take of Corey?

• Haha
  • Heart

bus

Why am I sitting here imagining Big T, pacing the floor, sweating like a small farm animal, screaming on the phone to Spongebob Square Face Sammy, having a kid try to get her attention and then snapping at the poor kid that she’s “Doing something important. Daddy is out with his nEw GiRlfRienD and Mommy is very sad right now.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Omg lol on Corey’s post of him and Brielle on a date..someone commented “that was soon”
955E42C9-08AA-435C-9F8B-EA3CC7B418F7.jpeg

We know Tracy is going to be posting a “thirstrap” photo soon. She always does that shit when she’s mad about Corey and Brielle. Awww even the names go together perfectly. Corey ❤ Brielle. See that Tracy? I’m looking forward to your attention seeking posts, photos, selfies, and stupid quotes lmao 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I love how Corey goes on dates with his living breathing girlfriend while this dummy is posting pictures and videos with and about her imaginary boyfriend. Models? Her kids look like rag pickers majority of the time. Sorry I said what I said I mean they’re pretty average looking kids until Tracy photoshops the shit out of all of them. It’s also not their fault she doesn’t take care of them properly and they always look a mess. I will say though Jayden really is the cutest no matter how much her family tries to shit on her and she’s got personality. It’s going to be a whole different world for her (and Skylar I don’t think Julian will care) when she’s older and society gives her all the attention she never got from her family that was given to the other 2.

• Haha
  • Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I would except he can’t seem to afford the kids he has now so I wouldn’t want to wish that on poor Brielle. Let him move out of mommy’s first and stop needed to sell his shoes to take this girl on a date. 🤣
How exactly do we know what he can or can’t afford? Now that she’s divorcing him suddenly he’s to poor to afford to take care of the family he was supporting for yrs while Tracy let her license expire and did nothing. I’m lost🧐 he’s at his moms wow a lot of ppl after a divorce have to stay with Family for awhile I don’t think he’s any less of a man for that he could of stayed and refused to leave until they got rid of the apartment his name and his moms name on that lease. I’m not a Corey Stan but He’s been real quiet y’all better leave That man alone. Let that man pick himself up and keep minding his damn business like he’s been doing. I’m honestly happy to see the Saddies didn’t scare Brielle off. I say move in together rather then a baby that would equally piss of Trashy

• Heart

Missyd

YES about the Nanny job! I remember she posted the two older kids in their school uniforms, so it became pretty easy to figure out where they went to school, and she posted Snapchats of her filming from inside the family's security surveillance room: all the little monitors recording different parts of the house. And whenever she had Skylar, Skylar got to play with the toys and run around and the other kids would share their things, but then they'd be put down for a nap and Sky got to keep playing with their stuff...I grew up with a nanny and I know that my parents would've found it odd af if she was bringing her grandkids instead of taking care of just my sibling and I.

Also, anyone listen to the BE podcast recently where Tracy once again referred to brown eyed kids as having 'shit brown eyes', while Jess was describing Cecily's eyes? Jess's mom said 'oh, right, julian has green eyes, right?' and Tracy immediately corrected saying 'no, he has ocean blue eyes, so does Skylar' but then she messed up later on and said Skylar has GREEN eyes and described Jayden as having brown eyes, which Jess obvi felt bad and said "she has light honey eyes." LOL. This was somewhere in the Sweet Cecily podcast, towards the end, like the last 20ish minutes of it.

Someone else pointed out that the brothers sort of have their lives together / are moderately successful in their chosen professions. I assume that's the difference. They don't want to be associated with her scandals and overall trashiness.

Wow she really referred to kids with brown eyes as shit brown eyes? I know she mentioned before in the podcast as she would kill herself if she had shit brown eyes but bringing kids into it? I stopped listening to the podcast long ago so idk.

Well Tracy I have brown eyes so does my kid but I'd "kill myself" if i was divorced in my thirties with 3 kids (under 3 🙄), unemployed, obese, living at my parents and had to photoshop myself and kids in every picture. I guess to each their own 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
“My kids make so much money modeling!” Girl....😂😂
But wait, she said she gave the girls cool names so WHEN they become actresses/models they don't have to change their names like most do.

🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I feel like I loose brain cells each time I read her theories on life.

• Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
THANK YOU! I always thought they were average looking kids. Not like the idiots saying they are the most gorgeous in the world and they should model and are jealous of how beautiful they are , they are to die for,etc. Like relax, they look like any other kid. In my opinion If you ask me who is really adorable is DJ Khaled's older son. You are right I always thought Jayden has adorable features from her eyes to her hair, really cute.
But since her eyes are not ocean blue, I guess it doesn't count SMH
They’re so stuck up her ass it’s insane. I agree he is a really cute kid and as much as I can’t stand Kim her and Kanye make some beautiful kids. Chicago and Saint are stunning. Maybe insecure Tracy realizes that about Jayden and that’s why she is so nasty towards her. In her twisted mind she’s mad the cutest looks like Corey and it’s not her precious Sky.

Omg lol on Corey’s post of him and Brielle on a date..someone commented “that was soon”
View attachment 222971

We know Tracy is going to be posting a “thirstrap” photo soon. She always does that shit when she’s mad about Corey and Brielle. Awww even the names go together perfectly. Corey ❤ Brielle. See that Tracy? I’m looking forward to your attention seeking posts, photos, selfies, and stupid quotes lmao 🤣
I think she means SAP. A WAP might have kept her man around. A stank ass pussy sounds more like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

margaritatime

VIP Member
This!!! Lmao ... she’s playing make believe with a boyfriend again lmao
View attachment 218586
I don't know if anyone is as old as me on here, but this reminds me of The Brady Bunch episode with Jan had an imaginary boyfriend George Glass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

She had the operator call the house to make believe she was talking to him in front of her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bus

It was me! 👋🏻 Her and the kids are on Medicaid and that’s not easy. I’m not sure when they got on it, but prob when she moved here?
To me, there is nothing more disgusting than someone receiving assistance from the government while having money to do lashes, extensions, fingernails done, pedicure and designer bags (even though we know hers are fake). Stop working the system Big T!! There are actually people that need the assistance from the government. Honestly, she wouldn’t care about that though. She’s so absolutely vile. A real piece of garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
And I OOP!
Go Corey!! It’s about time he stood up and put these Saddies in their place. Regardless of whose responsible they’re two adults who agreed to this split like let them move on. Just because Tracy’s so hung up on it still and wants to send her flackies to harass him doesn’t mean he has to take it. He’s dating she’s trying to date like let the man live she’s living. I never understand these saddies Corey does all this wrong in their eyes but never see the daily post and jabs from their favorite Cow

• Heart
Reactions: 27