Tracy dimarco maloney #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course that sloppy witch would charge for travel along with mediocre unlicensed hair and makeup services. Tracy you disgusting pig, put the boom bod bullshit down and exercise and eat better. But you won’t, you want Everything to come easy. AND STOP IT WITH THAT DISGUSTING LIP LINER

Her bleeping license has been expired for 4 years, highly doubt she has a NY one. And this witch wants to charge for appointments to do hair and makeup??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Of course that sloppy witch would charge for travel along with mediocre unlicensed hair and makeup services. Tracy you disgusting pig, put the boom bod bullshit down and exercise and eat better. But you won’t, you want Everything to come easy. AND STOP IT WITH THAT DISGUSTING LIP LINER

Her bleeping license has been expired for 4 years, highly doubt she has a NY one. And this witch wants to charge for appointments to do hair and makeup??
Why would she even publicly advertise charging for hair and makeup without a license? Can’t she be fined for doing that?

Reactions: 11
Anyone who would pay that amount of money for her to do their hair and makeup is insane. She is a horrible stylist compared to some amazing people who charge way less than that. Imagine paying that plus flying her out for the job?! INSANE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone who would pay that amount of money for her to do their hair and makeup is insane. She is a horrible stylist compared to some amazing people who charge way less than that. Imagine paying that plus flying her out for the job?! INSANE
Her "followers" aren't smart. It's okay. Normal sane people would never pay that for a mediocre hairstylist/ bootleg makeup artist. I wouldn't even pay Jessica to do my makeup.

Reactions: 11
$500 for hair and makeup... she only answers “pretty people.” Back in the day I did ask what her rate was for my wedding. She never responded... i did my own.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah $500 is WAYYY too much, but hey when your over 30 divorced with 3 kids and a tit load of debt you gotta shill for that money some how lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everytime someone calls her Big T, I die laughing!! It's the perfect nickname 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder who we can report her to? Or is that being super petty? Bad karma?
It’s tempting but karma will get her eventually. And who really is going to pay more than $20 to get their hair and make up done by a witch who looks like she has creatures living in her rats nest, crunchy stale spider lashes and lips that look like she just got done eating booty hole?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s tempting but karma will get her eventually. And who really is going to pay more than $20 to get their hair and make up done by a witch who looks like she has creatures living in her rats nest, crunchy stale spider lashes and lips that look like she just got done eating booty hole?
Let Karma do her work. She bragged about her wedding and marriage, now its no more. Only took a while but she got what she deserved. And the people there for her now? Are her parents the same ones who didn't show up to their own (only) daughter....shocker Big T...shocker

Reactions: 15
Lmaoo. Also we are in a padamic and people aren't working. So who is going to pay that much money if they can't really go out?

Reactions: 6

She has that nude lip every. Single. Time.

Reactions: 6
Pay her for her dirty work, she will have to pay to touch someone hair or face!!
Is she has the right to work without a license?

Reactions: 4
I live in a major city, high cost of living, and have gotten my hair / makeup done for events / parties / engagement shoot, etc. never paid what she’s asking. Yeah, paid $400, but was way better than hers and cleaner and more modern looking...

Reactions: 5