Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s killing me with the videos of her parents backyard this morning. She acts like they live in a super impressive mansion or something. Don’t get me wrong, their yard is beautiful. But the whole property is older looking and outdated. It’s well maintained which helps, but anyone who has a pool and beautiful patio knows that what the Maloneys have is the cheap way to do it.

again- I’m not judging what they have at all. I would love a yard like that. It’s the way Tracy flaunts it, its so tacky.
Honestly the first thing I thought was damn she needs a job. That’s gotta be nice to not worry about work and just lay around in the pool all day working on a tan and posting thirst trap pictures..BUT I couldn’t live like that. I HAVE to work. That’s just how I was raised..I would be embarrassed of myself to just sit around the pool with no job and relying on Corey for money. She is prbly getting very little from him because he was out of a job for awhile. Okay, rant over 😘

Reactions: 16
I crack up when she reposts this stupid tit I mean look witch it would be HOT AS duck if you took a full body shot unedited zero photoshop to show your fans how you’re lookingRather than that caked on make up face and top of ya tits shot.
It’s getting old Tracy lol
Also, Um... she ain’t tiny onlyone_jaylen lol
The baddies have to be the most desperate lying ass kissing delusional Z List Fans I’ve ever met. Like To idolize Tracy? Like Why!? Tiny? You mean her short ass toes that give her feet the appearance they came off a G.I Joe action figure? Seriously the omg how do you stay so skinny comments are the worst Like these girls must be BIG asf. Or she has trolls who act like fans and in that case they’re worst then any tattler because they’re lying to her and giving her this false sense of security and that what she’s doing is awesome it’s insane how these ppl Obviously lie. Like they so desperately need a friend in life that Trashy looks appealing like huh?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice how Jess downplays being a mom so much in the episode? Listened to the first 10ish min before she actually gives birth and she says how she hopes she likes spending time with the baby and what if the baby’s a bi*** or the worst and that she doesn’t know the baby.
Hoping her attitude changes once she actually held the baby and saw her in real life! I just can’t imagine saying something like that about the baby I wished and prayed so hard for.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can I say something that looks a little odd... the user jesshottie that is on here is asking some pretty strange things. Like about messaging the podcast on thread #9 & now talking about patreons and baby name etc. It feels dodgy to me... i think its a mole account wouldn't be surprised if it was Tracy, Jess or even Sammie at this point.
I could be completely wrong but we all kind of have a vibe that we read and write in on here and that user seems weird 🧐
I’ve been called Tracy by ransoms the minute I feel bad for her which I occasionally do because I’m human and I liked her at one point. We just have to remember we’re still online and as much as you want to be friends with ppl here we can’t see each other so we need to be careful. We know someone is Trashy we know someone is Corey we know Tata is up in here That’s not new. Ppl are constantly inboxing them instead of just enjoying the thread. Hyping it and linking it is just going to cause more and more moles and ppl who want to take this down because God forbid Trashy be treated nasty by anyone she’s so nice to her fans🙄

Anyone notice how Jess downplays being a mom so much in the episode? Listened to the first 10ish min before she actually gives birth and she says how she hopes she likes spending time with the baby and what if the baby’s a bi*** or the worst and that she doesn’t know the baby.
Hoping her attitude changes once she actually held the baby and saw her in real life! I just can’t imagine saying something like that about the baby I wished and prayed so hard for.
She talks like those girls who say stuff cause they want to fit in. Her tongues so far up trashys ass I’m sure the fumes are starting to affect her already small brain. She was a moron on the show and she still sounds like one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been called Tracy by ransoms the minute I feel bad for her which I occasionally do because I’m human and I liked her at one point. We just have to remember we’re still online and as much as you want to be friends with ppl here we can’t see each other so we need to be careful. We know someone is Trashy we know someone is Corey we know Tata is up in here That’s not new. Ppl are constantly inboxing them instead of just enjoying the thread. Hyping it and linking it is just going to cause more and more moles and ppl who want to take this down because God forbid Trashy be treated nasty by anyone she’s so nice to her fans🙄

She talks like those girls who say stuff cause they want to fit in. Her tongues so far up trashys ass I’m sure the fumes are starting to affect her already small brain. She was a moron on the show and she still sounds like one
spot on! the way she talks about her unborn daughter is like she’s a new sorority sister coming into Jess’ sorority lol. Let’s hope some of her motherly love naturally comes out because as of now it just seems like she is so cold and unfit when she says anything about motherhood.

Reactions: 10
I think it's pretty richhhhh that Tracy talks a lot of tit about Corey and how he'll be living in his mothers basement, when Tracy is the one using every single one of her parents houses instead of her own. It would be impressive if those were HER houses, but nope... how embarrassing. She acts like her life is so lavish.... bish talk when you live in Montville or Franklin Lakes... oh wait... you could never afford that!!!!!

She seriously needs a break from social media and get her tit together. Constantly making your kids props and acting like you live the high life when it's soooo incredibly far from the truth is so, so sad. You can't talk all this game and then hide behind your friends and parents. You say you love yourself when you constantly need validation and recycle photos for the gram. It ain't that serious. Stop being a lazy POS and get a real job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, it's got very messy - please only start a new thread once the old one reaches 1000 posts and if you start a new thread report the old one to get it closed down.

Reactions: 3
Jess posted on the CB page. The baby is super cute and I do Iove the name.
Love her name and she is beautiful! I also love how she is dressed... like a newborn. Unlike how Trashy always dressed her babies TACKY! Im thinking Jess won't put her newborn in a tacky and morbid BLACK baby carrier like Trashy always did. That was horrible. It looked like a coffin... UGH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at this old little q&a I ran into. I linked it but screenshot the two that cracked me up.

This is actually kind of sad. Just look at all the big dreams she had. It’s saddening to see that her laziness and sheer inability to follow things through have kept her from achieving great things. This is even beyond her bad attitude cos there are so many people with even worse attitudes who have gone on to have successful careers, like many of these Beauty Youtubers eg Jeffree Star, but that’s conversation for another day. Tracy, it’s never too late to achieve your dreams. But until then, we anticipate your next photoshopped thirst trap lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can I say something that looks a little odd... the user jesshottie that is on here is asking some pretty strange things. Like about messaging the podcast on thread #9 & now talking about patreons and baby name etc. It feels dodgy to me... i think its a mole account wouldn't be surprised if it was Tracy, Jess or even Sammie at this point.
I could be completely wrong but we all kind of have a vibe that we read and write in on here and that user seems weird 🧐
Wow ok I am not a mole.. :( I posted about my experience messaging the podcast page like a year and a half ago.. I am in CB, but I would not report back to them. I am not Tracy, Jess, Sammy, or anyone else.
Clearly there are PLENTY of you all that are in club baddie, follow them, etc.
it’s a public forum anyone can just read without making an account. I made my account to join you guys talking tit. A mole can just screenshot and send it. Maybe you’re the “mole”? 🧐

Last edited:
Jess having the baby and announcing the name just brought back this random memory to the surface...

I remember years ago, when Skylar was born AND Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds babygirl James, was born. (I believe it was shortly after) Tracy had the nerve to say that SHE created the trend of “James” for babygirls:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...she was ranting about it. Does anyone remember this?? I hope so! It was one of the many many times that I had to roll my eyes at the delusion and unfollow her. There were plenty of timesI unfollowed and refollowed cause sometimes it was too much BS but then I thought maybe I was being too harsh, lol. But yeah, hopefully one of you remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

We’re actually really nice here. I’ve been to some other threads about other REAL celebs and they’re soooooo MEAN and vile so Tracy needs to chill out and stop acting like she’s being bullied when all we’re doing is saying the gospel truth about her 🙄🙄🙄. As for Jess, that woman can’t rub two brain cells together. I used to think she just played up being dumb for the show but now, I’m so over her at this point.

Guys, it's got very messy - please only start a new thread once the old one reaches 1000 posts and if you start a new thread report the old one to get it closed down.
I was concerned of this. I believe we had trouble last time finding someone who could start a new thread because not all of us have the capability so we're a little panicky this go around. Any reason for that? What you said is understood! We'll take it the whole 50 pages this time. Apologies!

Reactions: 4
Jess having the baby and announcing the name just brought back this random memory to the surface...

I remember years ago, when Skylar was born AND Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds babygirl James, was born. (I believe it was shortly after) Tracy had the nerve to say that SHE created the trend of “James” for babygirls:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...she was ranting about it. Does anyone remember this?? I hope so! It was one of the many many times that I had to roll my eyes at the delusion and unfollow her. There were plenty of timesI unfollowed and refollowed cause sometimes it was too much BS but then I thought maybe I was being too harsh, lol. But yeah, hopefully one of you remember!
this is funny because I have a story! So when Julian was born she posted all the info (date,time, weight, etc.) .. so I commented saying how special he would be because all the numbers in his life are 18. He was born on 5/13/2018 (5+13=18; 2018, born at 6:18pm which is 18:18 military time, etc)

She then proceeds to post all about number 18 .. as if she figured this out on her own. She’s commenting saying “6:18 is 18:18 military time!” Like witch you didn’t know that before I said it. She even got him a gaudy gold chain with the number 18 on it. ALL WHILE FAILING TO EVER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A FAN HAD POINTED IT OUT TO HER. she’s completely unoriginal. I lost all respect I had for her on that day.

Also - as much as I understand numerology, I read birth charts as well. She has posted all the info I need to look up her chart and know everything about her. I’m sure she’d be pissed to know that her being a Scorpio is the least important thing about her chart.

Now that I’ve posted this, how much you want to bet she goes back to see who I am. Or suddenly gets into real astrology (not her bs sun sign tit). She’s the worst lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
so weird, tracy posting backyard pool videos and Raven also posting late night pool backyard videos. They all losing their damn mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is funny because I have a story! So when Julian was born she posted all the info (date,time, weight, etc.) .. so I commented saying how special he would be because all the numbers in his life are 18. He was born on 5/13/2018 (5+13=18; 2018, born at 6:18pm which is 18:18 military time, etc)

She then proceeds to post all about number 18 .. as if she figured this out on her own. She’s commenting saying “6:18 is 18:18 military time!” Like witch you didn’t know that before I said it. She even got him a gaudy gold chain with the number 18 on it. ALL WHILE FAILING TO EVER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A FAN HAD POINTED IT OUT TO HER. she’s completely unoriginal. I lost all respect I had for her on that day.

Also - as much as I understand numerology, I read birth charts as well. She has posted all the info I need to look up her chart and know everything about her. I’m sure she’d be pissed to know that her being a Scorpio is the least important thing about her chart.

Now that I’ve posted this, how much you want to bet she goes back to see who I am. Or suddenly gets into real astrology (not her bs sun sign tit). She’s the worst lmao.
no way!! I totally remember this! Hey girl! Glad I found you on here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.