Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I say something that looks a little odd... the user jesshottie that is on here is asking some pretty strange things. Like about messaging the podcast on thread #9 & now talking about patreons and baby name etc. It feels dodgy to me... i think its a mole account wouldn't be surprised if it was Tracy, Jess or even Sammie at this point.
I could be completely wrong but we all kind of have a vibe that we read and write in on here and that user seems weird 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So because there's an article does that mean she sold them the picture and name to publish?

Reactions: 3
The name is ehhh 🤷🏻‍♀️ in my opinion, it’s a mouthful with the last name. Middle name is pretty.

I crack up when she reposts this stupid tit I mean look witch it would be HOT AS duck if you took a full body shot unedited zero photoshop to show your fans how you’re lookingRather than that caked on make up face and top of ya tits shot.
It’s getting old Tracy lol
Also, Um... she ain’t tiny onlyone_jaylen lol
Did you see some idiot in the comments asking where she got her flip flops? Tracy responded at Dollar Tree. Quit kissing her ass over some basic black flip flops. These fans are so desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Jess put pics out of her baby yet. It's already on on of the pages on IG lol tattle is quickkkkk

Did you see some idiot in the comments asking where she got her flip flops? Tracy responded at Dollar Tree. Quit kissing her ass over some basic black flip flops. These fans are so desperate!
Lmao yeah. Like sis do you really not know where to buy PLAIN BLACK FLIP FLOPS. OMG!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i was dying at the flip flop comment.... they look like $2 old navy... Doesn't take a brain surgeon to find black rubber flip flops :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tracy’s killing me with the videos of her parents backyard this morning. She acts like they live in a super impressive mansion or something. Don’t get me wrong, their yard is beautiful. But the whole property is older looking and outdated. It’s well maintained which helps, but anyone who has a pool and beautiful patio knows that what the Maloneys have is the cheap way to do it.

again- I’m not judging what they have at all. I would love a yard like that. It’s the way Tracy flaunts it, its so tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.