Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how big she was here on her wedding day and she’s def put on weight since then so for her to claim she’s a kid’s 14 now..... 🤯
she was definitely a US size 12-14 here. Those hips don’t lie. I’ll also add, this was probably the last time she had an hour glass figure (I think she looks good here).

Reactions: 11
How do you see if a page changes its name?
I think it only works on public accounts.
If you go into the page you want to check on you click the three dots in the top right corner beside the account name then click on about this account it will come up telling you when the account was made etc and previous user names it has used
I seen this done in another thread and thought I’d try it

I think it only works on public accounts.
If you go into the page you want to check on you click the three dots in the top right corner beside the account name then click on about this account it will come up telling you when the account was made etc and previous user names it has used
I seen this done in another thread and thought I’d try it
Forgot to add I tried this on various accounts ones I follow and don’t follow and this doesn’t work for every account maybe it goes by follower count or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg the comments under the new pics tracy posted. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ people are really dumb. Someone said that if they didnt know Tracy, they would think Tracys kids were mixed cause they were tan. 🤷‍♀️ Tracy's response was prob with Spanish. Lmaoooo I cant with this woman. Dont get me wrong her kids are cute but 2 are blonde haired blue eyes none look Spanish.

My kids are actually Hispanic and dont look Hispanic. Why do people hype her up. Her kids are gonna grow up thinking they are races they arent.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the comments under the new pics tracy posted. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ people are really dumb. Someone said that if they didnt know Tracy, they would think Tracys kids were mixed cause they were tan. 🤷‍♀️ Tracy's response was prob with Spanish. Lmaoooo I cant with this woman. Dont get me wrong her kids are cute but 2 are blonde haired blue eyes none look Spanish.

My kids are actually Hispanic and dont look Hispanic. Why do people hype her up. Her kids are gonna grow up thinking they are races they arent.

Right ?! They don't look mixed AT ALL. Do people not know that kids can get pretty tan during the summer AND their hair gets lighter ?! Its bleeping normal. She wants herself and her kids to look exotic... as if that's all that matters in the world. I hope once her kids grow up, they actually get into their own hobbies/likes instead of their mother forcing all this dumb BS on them.

Also, side note. I don't love Jess' babies name... deff was not expecting that. However, Cece is cute for a nickname. Anyways... I personally don't want kids but I was SO taken aback with Jess' comments on the podcast. I'm sorry but if you're saying that you're going to be miserable at home with a baby.. then maybe you shouldn't have one! I get people are different... but usually (I've heard many, many times) that the moms bond with the baby while pregnant... and this witch is saying she doesnt know her own child yet and what if she doesn't like her. I just can't. She is so increidbly immature and I hope this child wakes her up. I cannot stand her constant giggle/chuckle.

Also, also... I love how on the previewed season 4 podcast they act like all the beans will be spilled yet goes back and forth about playing nice for the kids. So which is it ?! And good luck dating, Tracy... it's sad you act like a single women instead of a single mother of THREE.

Reactions: 18

Lol my son is part Hispanic and is blonde hair brown eyes 🤣 my fiancè doesn't even look PR 🤣

Reactions: 4
In women’s lol no way in childs
that’s what I meant! A US women’s size, not kids LOL. I should’ve been clearer lol.

Though, I believe she once said on the podcast that she was a size 4 or 6 around this time and there’s Def no way she’s a size 6 here. I can’t remember the context, but she said that during Jerseylicious people fat shamed her when she wore like a size 4 Dolce & Gabbana dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol my son is part Hispanic and is blonde hair brown eyes 🤣 my fiancè doesn't even look PR 🤣
My husband is PR and has green eyes and is white. My daughter came out with red hair and white skin, my son has tan skin with blondish hair. But it still dont understand why people would assume her kids are mixed. They dont look nothing like mixed children. And who's telling her she looks spanish?? She looks maybe Armenian at that but not Spanish sorry.

Reactions: 5
No one over the age of 16 takes panoramic videos of their parents pool lmao. I swear this chick still thinks it's 2005

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right ?! They don't look mixed AT ALL. Do people not know that kids can get pretty tan during the summer AND their hair gets lighter ?! Its bleeping normal. She wants herself and her kids to look exotic... as if that's all that matters in the world. I hope once her kids grow up, they actually get into their own hobbies/likes instead of their mother forcing all this dumb BS on them.

Also, side note. I don't love Jess' babies name... deff was not expecting that. However, Cece is cute for a nickname. Anyways... I personally don't want kids but I was SO taken aback with Jess' comments on the podcast. I'm sorry but if you're saying that you're going to be miserable at home with a baby.. then maybe you shouldn't have one! I get people are different... but usually (I've heard many, many times) that the moms bond with the baby while pregnant... and this witch is saying she doesnt know her own child yet and what if she doesn't like her. I just can't. She is so increidbly immature and I hope this child wakes her up. I cannot stand her constant giggle/chuckle.

Also, also... I love how on the previewed season 4 podcast they act like all the beans will be spilled yet goes back and forth about playing nice for the kids. So which is it ?! And good luck dating, Tracy... it's sad you act like a single women instead of a single mother of THREE.
YES, this. I hope Jess turns out to be a better mother but from the way she talked about this baby during the podcast before she was born, you’d never think she spent so many tears praying for a baby. Idk who would say those things about their unborn child (she just talks and acts like a teenager or sorority girl the way she spoke about the baby). If she’s saying these things now, I can’t imagine how she will be when she’s sleep deprived or the toddler eventually throws tantrums! Let’s hope motherhood changes her for the better and wakes her up!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I know what you mean about the laugh/cackle it's so forced doesnt even sound real. I think jess is very immature as well. She says alot of stupid tit on the podcast. I always wonder how her husband hasnt left her yet. Since these 2 have children now this podcast should focus on mom and life. Maybe talk about how it is to raise kids as a single mom vs married. Not I cant wait to hoe it up on the dance floor at the clue like I just turned 21. Both their priorities are fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really can’t imagine any of Tracy’s friend’s husbands being okay with their wives out doing hoe tit with her....but who knows! A lot of them seem to have matured and settled down with babies, it’s just Tracy who is taking steps backward from what we see!

Reactions: 10
Brielle posted this in her stories. Do you think this means her and Corey are having issues/broke up?
I think she’s referring to the pandemic and not being able to travel rather than a fight since the photo is if flights of beer.

Reactions: 15
Brielle posted this in her stories. Do you think this means her and Corey are having issues/broke up?
I saw that but thought maybe it’s because no one is really traveling for fun during corona?

Anyone notice how Brielle likes some of Olivia’s pics on insta? The 2 most recent ones for example! But Olivia does not follow her back...wonder if she was a fan of the show lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who Tracy? Who assumes this? Omg! The other day she and everyone in her family were Greek! How if they are Italian as you claim??? Tracy, you’re a white girl from New Jersey (nothing wrong with that) who uses an app or filter to make your and your kids skin appear darker. Accept how you and your kids look!! Her kids are absolutely gorgeous the way they are naturally. Why can’t she see this? Always filtering their skin tone or messing with their eye colors! And her idiotic moron “baddies” fall for it all. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This looks like 5 white kids. Lol. What does big T smoke. I need some cause it must be good. What tf are her two mixed with 😅😂🤦‍♀️(I'm white myself so I'm definitely not insulting any of them)

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.